LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Go Shopping?

PArms

Since I have been on this website and expressing my sissiness, I have grown to really love shopping for clothes. Without much of an income, I usually come home empty handed, but I enjoy trying on girl's clothes just to wear it.

Months ago, I tried on a skirt that I liked, but was unwilling to pay retail. It went on sale about a month later. Score!!

It was raining yesterday, so I went to the factory outlets and spent hours there. I didn't come home with a dress because the good ones are way too expensive (even on sale).

Has anyone else realized that shopping suddenly becomes more important as a sissy?

• 3 weeks later...

If you're on a tight budget try the thrift stores. Seriously. I have a sissy that bought a wonderful wedding dress for 15.00! He also buys shoes. Of course he's a woman's 10 so its not too hard to find them there.

I'm a bit of a humiliation slut so I love sending sissies shopping with special instructions. I am often on the phone with them and I do talk to sales people all the time. I sent one sissy to a dress shop the other day. He's older, balding, hairy legs. I told the girl to help him pick out a dress and shoes then throw his male clothes away and make him drive home that way. I also told her he was my hubby and cheated on me. They were all too happy to help me teach him a lesson.

I'm a bit of a humiliation slut so I love sending sissies shopping with special instructions. I am often on the phone with them and I do talk to sales people all the time. I sent one sissy to a dress shop the other day. He's older, balding, hairy legs. I told the girl to help him pick out a dress and shoes then throw his male clothes away and make him drive home that way. I also told her he was my hubby and cheated on me. They were all too happy to help me teach him a lesson.

Oh wow Mommy Josephine that is so deliciously naughty! Yet sounds like fun too. Thanks for sharing that with us.

my wife/mommy/girlfriend took me shopping today! im sort of in a transitioning phase right now. im getting into sissie/crossdressing stuff. we had lunch then went to a thrift store, goodwill, payless shoes, and dressbarn. i got a new top thats pink with lace and she picked me out a green sundress that i thought was for her. she is also going back to get me a pair of shoes to go with my plaid skirt she bought me last time we had a girls day out. omg i forgot she got me my first pair of pantyhose! i cant wait to try them on!

my wife/mommy/girlfriend took me shopping today! im sort of in a transitioning phase right now. im getting into sissie/crossdressing stuff. we had lunch then went to a thrift store, goodwill, payless shoes, and dressbarn. i got a new top thats pink with lace and she picked me out a green sundress that i thought was for her. she is also going back to get me a pair of shoes to go with my plaid skirt she bought me last time we had a girls day out. omg i forgot she got me my first pair of pantyhose! i cant wait to try them on!

Oh, you're going to have soooo much fun. Enjoy!

i just have to update everyone. i painted her nails tuesday night and everynight since then she has had me sleeping in my favorite pjs, boy shorts and a pink tank top :D im hoping i get my toe nails painted tonight, im already in polka dot panties.

I love shopping for pretty womens clothes. I use to take a girl along with me so it did not look like they were for me. When I moved to CA, I started living as a girl, and of course it made buying every thing very easy! It was always a thrill know I was in the ladies chaning rooms trying something pretty on when I was not supose to be, There were even times when the sales ladies knew I was not really a girl and get very upset at me trying clothes on and then I would get tossed from the store! I have not lived as a women in a very long time now, and I miss it a lot. But I did wear diapers, even from a very early age, and that I just can not stop doing! Just go buy what ever you want, try on what ever you want, stop letting others tell you what you can or can not wear! Have fun buy lots of pretty to wear.

• 2 months later...

Since I have been on this website and expressing my sissiness, I have grown to really love shopping for clothes. Without much of an income, I usually come home empty handed, but I enjoy trying on girl's clothes just to wear it.

Months ago, I tried on a skirt that I liked, but was unwilling to pay retail. It went on sale about a month later. Score!!

It was raining yesterday, so I went to the factory outlets and spent hours there. I didn't come home with a dress because the good ones are way too expensive (even on sale).

Has anyone else realized that shopping suddenly becomes more important as a sissy?

I don't know if it is more important but definately more fun to go shopping as a sissy. I just spent the day today bought 6 pairs of panties, two camis, one bra, one top and one skirt. It was so much fun and the could hardly wait to get home and model every piece I bought.