LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revenge On Ace

First story and an ongoing work :)

Pt 1

'Ping' the computer screen flickered and the message appeared - Yes, it'll be great to meet up Ace, why don't you come around to my place on Friday at 7pm, I'll text you the address'

"YES !!!!" , Brian Bailey gave a little fist pump, "Joanna's Matchmakers come ups trumps again" Brian smiled as he recalled all the previous 'meets' he'd had with the childless single females he'd connected with through the dating website "This'll be number 13...... unlucky for some" he winked to himself, "And I'll be the lucky one"

Brian Bailey, or 'Ace' as he liked to call himself, considered himself very lucky indeed. He was blessed with the looks of a young teen despite his advancing years, he was just under 6ft, very slim with long golden locks and bright blue eyes. Matched with these looks were a quick wit and a way with words so he considered himself the ultimate babe magnet and he was certainly popular with the more mature members of Joanna's matchmakers. The image that went along with his online profile seemed to call to the 40+ childless ladies registered with Joanna's, and Ace had had his fun over the last couple of weeks.

The dates always seemed to follow a similar pattern, Ace would meet the member at her home and he'll invite himself inside holding a bottle of cheap wine and start the sweet talking on the available seating. He'd stroke hair, gently touch skin and generally sweet talk his 'prey' into submission. By the time the second alcoholic drink had been finished Ace had his dates down to their underwear and his hands roaming over their mature bodies. He'd spend the night, indulging himself in all manner of sexual acts and come the morning when his dates would ask if all his promises of further dates would happen, he'd don his clothes and smile "Maybe", "I'm Brian 'Ace' Bailey y'all, and I'm out of here" and leave very quickly before any further questions could be posed. He regarded it as his calling card and made sure he said the same thing every time. Twelve times he'd done this and despite the following text messages and emails from his disappointed and annoyed conquests he never returned any contact again. "Plenty more where they came from Ace would would say to himself, they'll get over it"

His thoughts were broken with the noise of his cell phone going off, signalling a text message had arrived. "Great" Ace said looking at the screen, "Sarah's address is only a few miles away". "With any luck I might even get a weekend out of this one, especially if she wears her work nurses outfit"

The next few days passed quickly and soon it was Friday evening.

Ace had spent the previous hour getting ready to seduce his latest date, a long shower was followed by a very close shave that accentuated his young looks to the max. But now dressed in a crisp white shirt, faded denim jeans and a pair of Nike trainers Brian Ace Bailey exited his car carrying his normal bottle of alcohol and approached the rather impressive house in front of him.

He gave the door bell a firm press and waited for the owner of the property to answer.

With a squeak, the door was opened and Brian smiled at the site that greeted him. Sarah, his date, looked even better in real life than in her site photograph, "Very similar to a Victoria Principle post Dallas" Brian thought to himself, "Very sultry and very sexy".

"Hi Sarah, I'm Brian, very pleased to meet you" Ace leant forward to kiss Sarah on her cheek as way of a greeting" Sarah returned the greeting "Hi Ace, very pleased to meet you, "Why don't you come in" she smiled and opened the door further to allow Ace access. Brian entered the lounge and waited to be invited to sit. "Brian, sit down" Sarah said from behind him "Shall I open that lovely bottle of wine and pour us a glass each?" "Sure babe" Ace replied and handed Sarah the bottle. "I'll open it in the kitchen and pour it there to save on the mess" Sarah added and left the room.

Brian Ace Bailey sat there looking around the lounge he was sitting in, "Nice place" he thought to himself. "I wonder if it looks the same in the morning" he smirked.

Sarah returned "Here you go Ace" Sarah handed Brian a glass of wine. "Thanks" Brian replied, and took a sip. "Blggghhhh" inwardly Ace recoiled "This cheap wine tastes gets worse and worse" he thought. Sarah sipped her wine and joined Brian on the sofa. "Let the 'battle' commence" Brian thought to himself "So tell me about yourself Sarah?" he said.

"Well said Sarah, outside of my work as a nurse I am a member of a girls club and of course there is Joanna's Matchmakers", "Sounds fun, the nursing sounds good, I bet you have to dress really well " Brian said feigning interest. "Well, I have to wear a nurses outfit" Sarah replied, " It's very short, some fellas consider it very sexy although others say it makes me look like an old maid". With his best Burt Reynolds smile Brian quickly offered "How about you model it for me now and I'll give you my expert view" Sarah smiled "Finish your wine and I'll change whilst I pour you another"

Brian quickly gulped down the foul tasting booze and offered Sarah his empty glass "Thanks babe, make sure you wear stockings and a garter belt" he added as Sarah got up and left the room.

Brian spent the next ten minutes imagining he sight that he would be met with on Sarah's return, his anticipation was such that he did nt notice the tingles that had started to happen across his whole body.

The door to the lounge opened and in walked Sarah. Brian gasped as he eyeballed the vision of beauty in front of him. Sarah was dressed in a bright white nurses uniform, freshly ironed it showed off Sarah's figure perfectly, the hem of the dress rose as Sarah moved across the room and Brian glimpse bare flesh above the stocking tops and thought that all his prays had been answered.

"What do you think Ace?" Sarah asked as she sat beside Brian. Brian smiled "Very nice". At that point the door bell went, Sarah stood up "Ace, you stay sitting there while I answer the door" Brian watched Sarah leave the lounge, lecherous thoughts racing through his mind. "I'll just myself a bit more comfortable" Brian thought and went to unbutton his shirt for Sarah's return. "What the hell?", Brian thought, try as hard as he could, Brian could nt raise his hands to reach his shirt. He then tried to get up from the couch and found that his legs would nt work either "DAMN, I must have be having some sort of an attack, SARAH !!!!" Brian shouted loudly.

The lounge door opened and Brian turned his head to see Sarah standing in the door way.

"What's a matter Ace?" Sarah asked. "I can't move, Sarah", "I think I'm having some attack" Brian screamed with worry, "You're a nurse, please examine me and see what's wrong".

"I don't need to do that" Sarah replied, "The reason you can't move your arms or legs is due to the drug that I put in your wine" Sarah noticed the puzzled look cross Brian's face and added "I've got a few old friends that want to say hello to you Ace, some of the members of my girls club I mentioned earlier". At that point three figures entered the room and each face was familiar to Brian. "You of course know my friends Val, Jane and Nancy very well" Brian certainly did, they were three of his previous Joanna's matchmakers twelve conquests.

Brian remained quiet as Sarah continued

"Brian or can I still call you Ace, we have all suffered with your childish ways, you have made grown up promises to us in your attempts to get us in to bed and then come the morning you run away like a kid. Well, enough is enough, if you want to act like a child then you'll be treated like a child. By the time this weekend is over you'll be either ready to behave like an adult or we all may well get the baby we have always wanted"

Brian looked on in horror as one by one Val, Jane and Nancy all approached carrying various items of baby clothing, "Brian Ace Bailey y'all or B.A.B.Y for short, settle back and let us enjoy teaching you a lesson" Sarah announced from behind Brian as the three ladies reached in to remove Ace's clothing...................

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Chapter 2

Whilst Ace could not move any of his limbs he could still feel every touch as the ladies unbuttoned the white shirt he was wearing.

He tried to plead for mercy but the drug that Sarah had given him was now affecting his speech too and it was just a incoherent gargled sound that left his lips. 

The noise was enough for Nancy to react.

“Ah, is our baby upset? She smiled. Picking up a rubber and plastic object she presented it to Ace’s lips “Be a good boy and suck on this pacifier whilst we dress you for the night”

The four ladies made light work of Ace’s shirt and once his trainers and socks were removed Val undid the buttons on his jeans and they too followed his shirt on a pile on the floor.

It was left to Sarah to remove the last item of clothing Brian was wearing, his boxer shorts.

“Right lets see what’s been the cause of all these problems” she chuckled as she grabbed the elastic waistband and pulled the underwear down to Aces knees.

Once removed Sarah looked closely at Ace’s limp penis.

“It don’t look much to me ladies’ she chuckled “He must be a grower rather than a shower” 

“Well to be honest his words promised more than his dick delivered” Nancy laughed.

Sarah lifted Ace’s shrunken member

“I think our baby needs a shave down here, do any of you ladies fancy cleaning our little boy up?”

Jane stepped forward to volunteer her services

“How should we do this, Girls?”

“Well” Sarah replied “I have in the house, wax strips, hair removing cream or a cut throat razor. It’s your choice”

If Ace could have got mobile he would have been put the door as quick as his legs could carry him. Sitting there completely unable to move he listened to the options and felt a single tear fall down his cheek.

Jane pondered for a moment

“I I think I’ll use the razor.....I hope I don’t slip” she joked.

Sarah collected the razor along with some soapy water.

Once Brian’s pubic area had been covered in suds Jane carefully shaved away the hair. Holding Ace’s penis and testicles to shave him Jane laughed that she had got a better reaction from Brian’s equipment the previous time she had held them. 

Once the groin had been completely stripped of hair it was wiped with a fluffy towel.

“Ah, so cute” Val commented “Just like a little boys”

The rest of the group agreed.

“Right” said Sarah taking charge  “Lets get him in his new baby clothes already for the weekend ahead”

Together they managed to manoeuvre Brian onto the white cloth diaper waiting for him on the floor.

Brian could feel the soft towelling that his backside was now resting on and watched as the ladies pinned him into the fluffy cloth undergarment.

Once the diaper had been pinned on tight the ladies congratulated each other on a job well done.

Jane asked “ Will Ace be using his diaper?”

“Well I think the drugs I put in his wine earlier will mean he won’t be able to stop himself” Sarah said “Just like a little baby”

“What both ends?” Jane asked

“Yep” Sarah smirked

“The we better get these plastic pants on him then, you don’t want any leaks on your carpet” Jane said as she picked up the large pair of clear pvc pants by her side.

Ace had heard the entire conversation, he inwardly prayed that the drugs would wear off before he faced the embarrassment of soiling a diaper.

As his feet were threaded through the leg holes of the baby pants and Val and Jane worked them up over his thick cloth diaper, making sure all the material was contained, Brian sucked on his pacifier close to tears again.

Chapter 3

“They’re all nice and contained” Val said as she admired her work fitting the thick diaper Ace was wearing inside the clear plastic pants.

“So, what’s next?” Jane asked

“Well I managed to get quite a few other adult baby bits online” Sarah answered. “ I think this baby grow will fit him well”

Sarah passed Val & Jane a yellow coloured T shirt that had press studs on a long tail.

With every lady helping out they managed to get Ace’s arms and head through the relevant holes and the baby grow was pulled down and the snaps underneath were attached.

Still sucking on the pacifier, Brian felt the soft diaper he was wearing being pulled further into his groin, he could hear the pvc pants crackle as the baby grow was done up. The fluffy towel cradled his genitals and perhaps, if his member had nt been made so useless by the drugs Sarah had put in his drink earlier, it might have hardened.

“He looks as cute as a button” Nancy said as she admired their work.

“You wait until you see the rest of the baby clothing I got him” Sarah laughed.

Ace could nt move his head but out of the corner of his eye he could see Sarah, still dressed in her nurses uniform showing the other three ladies a selection of brightly coloured clothes. He heard every item being met with ooohs and ahhhs.

“I’ve also managed to borrow a giant sized push chair from the hospital, it’s one of the models we use with the obsess toddlers who are unable to walk” Sarah continued.

Jane clapped her hands with excitement “So we can take our baby for a walk outside?”

“That’ll be fun” Val added “it’s s’posed to be wonderful weather this weekend. He’ll only need his diaper and plastic pants on”

“And then everyone will really be able to see what a big baby he really is” Sarah chuckled

“What shall we do about food and drink for him?” Nancy enquired

“Along with the cloth and disposable diapers, plastic pants and baby clothes, the online shop sold a selection of adult baby bottles and bowls” Sarah replied “He’ll be drinking and we’ll be feeding him from them all weekend”

“How long will the drug last?” asked Jane.

“Not much longer, so I think we should take some photos of him all dressed up in his baby diaper, so if he tries to make a run for it when he regains his mobility then the internet will be full of Ace in a diaper” Sarah grinned. “It’s either that or keep him drugged”

Ace heard every word, thoughts of trying to escape his ‘captors’ had been foremost in his mind but the idea that his friends, colleagues and family will see images of him wearing a diaper and plastic pants made him cringe.

Over the next 10 minutes each lady took a series of photos on their mobile phones. Ace was seen in most of the pix sucking on a pacifier whilst wearing his diaper.

Ace heard Nancy whisper in his ear that if he did nt behave like a good little baby boy that she’d “take great pleasure exposing him and his big thick diaper”

The four females spent a long time fussing over their new baby boy. Tickling his chin, grabbing his cheeks and patting his diapered butt, Ace sat silently sucking on his rubber teat, he had started to get some feelings back in his body. It had started with some tingling in his fingers and it had now spread to most of his body.

The one sensation he wasn’t that keen on feeling was the growing need to empty his bladder. It was getting to a painful point and he decided he was going to plead for mercy from his former conquests.

Managing to move his right arm he removed the pacifier from his mouth and as manly as possible demanded that they let him go.

The ladies just laughed 

“You’re not going anywhere baby, not if you want to keep certain photos off of the net” Nancy said

Brian adopted a softer tone with his next plead “Please let me use the bathroom. I need to go desperately”

“Men who act like children should be treated like children” Sarah interrupted “You’re wearing your diaper so just use that. Potties are for good boys”

“Please” Ace asked with a tremor in his voice “I’m sorry, what I did to you Ladies was wrong.....I’ve, I’ve leaned my lesson” he stammered.

“I think we’ll be the judge of what you’ve learnt at the end of the weekend when you will have filled numerous diapers” Jane told him.

“You might as well start now!” Val encouraged “Wet your first diaper for your lovely Mummies”

Tears of salt water streamed down Aces cheeks. With all his might he tried to make a last attempt to get to the bathroom but in his weakened state he was easily tackled by the four females.

It was no good, Ace’s bladder had reached critical point and with a further “Nooooo” he began to wet the cloth diaper he had been put in.

A triumphant look came across the watching ladies faces, they were all aware what the shameful no that left Ace’s lips meant.

“Yessss, baby is wetting his diaper” Val celebrated

Even though Ace had his eyes closed through sheer embarrassment he could feel everyone’s attention on him and his diaper.

He felt a hand grab the crutch of the plastic pants under the yellow onesie he was wearing and feel the now wet cloth diaper.

“Oooh, he’s done a good job on this one” Nancy exclaimed “I hope these plastic pants do their job properly”

“I was told that all the plastic pants I bought were the best available” Sarah answered. “I think first change we should put Ace in the pink pair just to check they are all good enough”

The ladies agreed and as Ace’s flow decreased he heard Jane.

“If he’s going to be wearing pink perhaps we should do his hair and make up as well”

Ace began to sob again

• Like 1

Chapter 4

“I think baby needs a bottle after having such a big wee wee” Val said in Ace’s direction.

Sarah agreed and left the room for the kitchen. Returning 5 minutes later, she had a large bottle full of juice and said to Ace

“Now baby Brian, I know you can move a little now so please crawl over to the ladies on the sofa and they will feed you the bottle”

Ace could indeed move, and doing as he was told he turned over on to his front and crawled to where the ladies were now sitting.

Ace lay across the three laps and opened his mouth when Val brushed the teat of the bottle on his lips. 

Noisily sucking Ace began to empty the oversized baby’s bottle.

Val stroked Ace’s forehead as she softly told him

“Such a good baby”

Whilst Ace was laying there drinking from the bottle he felt one of the other ladies poke their finger under his baby grow and plastic pants to see how wet he had made his diaper.

“Ooh, he’s done a really good job on using his diaper. He’s soaked” Jane announced 

Jane’s finger in the diaper was quickly joined by another.

“Wow, what a good baby diaper boy” Nancy laughed. “Who’s going to change our baby first?”

“Judging by the incontinent patients on my ward I think he can probably stay in his wet diaper until he uses it again” Sarah replied.

As Ace was finishing his bottle he felt the fingers leave his diaper and after a quick grab of his crutch through his underwear he was encouraged to return to the floor.

“I’ve also got some coloring books for our baby” said Sarah “so crawl over here baby and do some drawing for your mummies”

Ace joined Sarah and she put the book and some crayons on the floor for Ace to use.

Opening the book and pointing to a page which showed a little girl holding some flowers, Sarah said to Ace.

“If baby does a good job on this and stays within the lines then you’ll get a special treat, maybe even time out of diapers, but if he plays up and makes a mess on the pretty picture of the girl then there will be consequences. You have thirty minutes to complete the task”

Ace acknowledged Sarah, and with his tongue sticking out of his mouth through sheer concentration he set about his mission.

Unfortunately for Ace the drugs in his blood stream still hadn’t worn off completely and whilst his bigger muscles had gained a lot of their strength back, the delicate touch he needed in his fingers to complete such a task still had not returned.

It wasn’t long before he had gone over the lines of the drawing many times and despite his best efforts to color the flowers and the little girls dress in pretty shades of pinks and reds it still looked childish.

The ladies looked on from their seats as their baby did his coloring, stifling laughs when they looked at each other they were all satisfied with the way their revenge mission was progressing.

Ace’s bladder had started to ache again, worried that time was going to beat him he ignored the pain and concentrated on the mission set him. If he did it in time then he could use the bathroom to relieve himself and not a diaper he thought.

After around 30 minutes Sarah approached Ace and asked to see his work.

“Hmmm, I’m not sure this is satisfactory, baby” she said “Let’s see what your other Mummies think?”

Passing the book to the ladies on the sofa, one by one they each eyed up his work.

Ace stood in front of them, cross legged and very nervous, he knew that he’d gone over a number of lines on the drawing with his colors but he hoped the the ladies would see sense, show pity and allow him to return to being any adult 

Once the ladies had whispered in each other’s ears Sarah delivered the verdict.

“Well baby Brian” said Sarah “we all agree you’ve made a great effort....”

Ace smiled, he was getting out of diapers and plastic pants...

“But” Sarah continued “all your Mummies feel that it’s just not good enough. So we have agreed on a punishment, 40 spanks”

Ace could nt believe it, he opened his mouth to protest but Val interrupted him before he could speak

“Any complaints will result in double the punishment so think wisely baby”

“And after your spanks young man” Jane continued “You will say sorry to your Mummies for letting them down”

Ace stood there in silence, how on earth had it come to this? All he had wanted was a bit of fun and now he was a grown man wearing a thick diaper getting ready to be sparked.

Sarah left the room and returned with a straight back chair and a handful of big wooden spoons.

“Right ladies, grab your weapons and you baby can come and bend over my lap”

Once Sarah was in position Ace did as he was told and bent over exposing his padded rear. For the first time that evening he was happy that his backside was invaded in a thick cloth diaper.

Sarah put the pacifier into Ace’s mouth and told him not to make a sound. She then encouraged the ladies to spank baby’s bottom as hard as they could.

Brian began counting in his head, he got to 6 before he realized that even with his thick covering, the force of the wooden implements on his back side were starting to sting.

He got to 18 and his bladder gave way releasing another stream of pee into the protection he was wearing. As the constant flinching and relaxing had affected his bladder it also started to cause problems with his bowels. Sweat dripped from Ac’s brow as the drug Sarah had given him early did its work and soft poop exited into his cloth diaper. Ace silently sobbed as he could do nothing to stop it.

With the smell of his waste hitting the air It only took the ladies a few more swots to work out that Ace had soiled himself

“I think baby has messed his diaper” Sarah laughed. 

All three ladies dishing out the punishment joined in, mocking Ace for such an infantile act.

“What a disgusting little boy”

“Stinky butt!”

“Baby’s done poo poos”

The spanking continued and with Ace sucking hard on his pacifier he could feel his soft poop being mushed into his backside with every blow landed. Eventually the requisite number was reached and beating stopped.

“Right, I’m going to prepare a bath for you, stinky boy” Sarah said to Ace as she motioned for him to leave her lap “Go sit your shitty butt on the floor and behave for your Mummies”

As Sarah left the room Val mentioned to Nancy and Jane that they should get further photographic evidence of the “poopy big baby” and once they had retrieved their cell phones they began the photo shoot.

“This is only the first night, we’ll be taking loads of photos of our baby over the next few days” Jane said as she snapped away.

“Enough to fill a website” Val laughed

Ace hoped that the weekend would be as quick and painless as possible.....”I’m sorry Mummies”

Chapter 5

Ace was nt left for long sitting in his shitty diaper before Sarah returned to the room and announced to the ladies that their baby’s bath was ready.

Val gestured for Ace to get to his feet and taking her outstretched hand he followed her and the rest of the group upstairs to the bathroom.

Upon entering the room Ace saw the bubble bath Sarah had drawn for him.

“So who’s going to deal with Mr poopy pants here? asked Jane.

“I’ll deal with this first one” volunteered Sarah “I’m the one with nursing experience”

Whilst the other three watched on Sarah stepped forward and unsnapped the onsie Ace was in. She then worked down the plastic pants leaving Ace in just his messy cloth diaper.  Once the pins had been removed Sarah scraped the cloth diaper around Ace’s backside removing as much as the mess as she could. 

“Oooh, what a smelly baby” we have here Nancy laughed.

“Get you poopy butt in the tub, baby” Jane instructed

Ace did as he was told and stepped into the bubble bath Sarah had prepared for him.

Over the next 20 minutes the ladies took it in turn to make sure that their baby’s body was nice and clean, each of them using the soft sponge to get into every nook and cranny of his frame.

Eventually, after they were sure that Ace was spotless from head to toe, Sarah held open a soft white towel for Ace to step into. He did as instructed.

Sarah dried him off thoroughly, paying extra attention to his freshly shaved genital area. It was clear then to the ladies that the effects of the drugs Ace had been given earlier to subdue him had almost worn off, the ministrations of the towel drying had resulted in Ace getting hard.

“I think baby is enjoying that, Sarah” Val pointed out.

“What we going to do with that thing?” Jane asked pointing at Ace’s erection “Are we going to be able to get a clean diaper on him over that?”

Sarah smiled “I’ve got an idea. Let’s all go into the guest bedroom and I’ll tell you all”

Once the group had left the bathroom and entered the nearby bedroom Ace was instructed to lay on the bed.

After he did as instructed Sarah produced the pacifier Ace had been sucking earlier and told him to put it in his mouth and keep quiet.

“Right” Sarah addressed the group “Let’s have a contest, we each get 2 minutes to help baby get relieved enough to fit in his diaper. The lady who gets the ‘finish’ gets a prize”

“Well us three have an advantage” Nancy said pointing at herself, Val and Jane “We’ve already experienced getting Brian off”

“Then the challenge is on” Sarah smiled “We’ll go in alphabetical order so Jane you get the first two minutes”

Ace lay there stunned, was this a trick to get him to look forward to his diaper changes? To help him enjoy being put in diapers?

He sucked hard on his rubber teat as Jane took the first turn at trying to make him cum.

With one hand on his shaft and the other hand on his ball sack Jane gently stroked his penis.

“Be a good baby and cum for Mummy Jane” she encouraged.

Ace lay there enjoying the attention and after 120 seconds Jane’s hands were replaced by Nancy’s.

Nancy tried a different method, concentrating on Ace’s helmet she stimulated the soft skin with a soft touch

“You like that baby? Do you want to make creamies for Mummy Nancy”

Ace was enjoying the different sensations when after 2 minutes Nancy was replaced by Sarah

“I’ll show you ladies how it’s done” she joked as she got herself into position. 

With one hand on Ace’s length Sarah inserted the index finger of her other hand into Ace’s rectum and began to massage his prostate gland.

The shock of his back passage being invaded made Ace yelp and bite into the pacifier in his mouth.

With both hands doing their job Sarah teased Ace about what she was doing

“Does baby like his little bum being fingered? Are you going to squirt for me?”

Under all the ministrations of the hands, Ace could feel his balls begin to tingle, a tell tale sign for him that he was close to cumming.

He gently thrust his pelvis in time with the rhythm Sarah was tugging him.

He was so close when there was another switch, Val’s turn and whilst she did nt have the medical knowledge of Sarah she was competitive to do anything to win.

So with one hand on Ace’s cock and the other one his balls she lowered her head to Aces groin, looked him in the eye and said

“Be a good baby boy and cum in Mummy’s mouth”

And with a wink she started to run her tongue around Ace’s helmet.

This last act was too much for Ace and much to everyones surprise his first squirt of cum shot past Val’s mouth and hit him on the upper chest.

By the time his second pulse of jism arrived Val had wrapped her lips around the head of his dick.

To cheers and encouragement from the other women Val continued to suck until Ace’s balls were completely empty.

Val looked up to Brian and licked her lips

“Such a good baby”

Completely spent Ace lay there hoping that the sexual acts just performed on him would make his new Mummies realize that they were dealing with a man and not a baby boy and let him use the bathroom in future rather than a big diaper but those thoughts were quickly crushed.

“Congratulations Val, you prize is to choose what diaper and outfit baby Brian wears tomorrow for our first outing ” Sarah announced.

Eyeing up the options on the side of the bed Val picked up a thick pink disposable diaper and the frilliest pink plastic pants available to her.

“I think I’d like a little sissy baby now” she grinned at the others.

Chapter 6

If Ace’s penis had nt already had been wilting post orgasm, the news that he was going to be dressed as a little diaper girl would definitely have softened him.

After such a high minutes ago he now thought that escape was the only option to end this nightmare. But how was he to do that? His clothes had been taken from him and the ladies now had photos of him dressed in a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants which they had said they were going to post online. 

Despite the threat hanging over him Ace made his mind up that he would escape the clutches of his captors as soon as he had the chance.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ladies talking about the pink  disposable diaper they were going to put him in for the night.

“Right, I understand from watching online videos that first we have to roll the creases out and then fold it like a Taco to plump it” said Jane

As the winner of the competition Val grabbed the pink disposable and did as instructed.

“Like this?” 

Jane confirmed that Val had replicated the online advice she had seen.

“Right baby, lift that butt up” instructed Val

Ace did as he was told and Val slipped the pink disposable diaper under his backside.

Once in place Ace lowered his backside an d felt the soft padding that was now beneath his bottom.

“So, just attach the tapes, securing the bottom two first and then the top two and then we’re done” Sarah suggested

Val did exactly that and once her task was completed she asked Ace to get to his feet so she check her handy work.

“What do you think ladies? Not bad for my first effort” Val smiled.

The rest of the group stepped forward and ran their hands around Ace’s pink diaper to check the fit.

“Good job” Sarah said 

“Right, he needs to get his frilly pink plastic pants on too” Nancy suggested.

Ace was asked to put his feet through the holes of the pink pvc baby pants and Val worked them up his legs and over his padded butt.

Once she had made sure the Ace’s disposable had completely been contained she stepped back.

“Right, I think that’s baby Brian sorted for the night” Sarah said “I’ll make him another bottle and he can have a rusk for a snack before we put him to bed”

Ace was relieved to feel that the disposable diaper felt less thick between his legs than the previous cloth one had . The main thing he did notice was the the plastic backed diaper made a lot more noise than the cloth one had, every movement he made was met with a crinkle noise, even the plastic pants he wore over the top of his diaper did very little to mask the telltale sounds.

The ladies led Ace down the stairs and back into the sitting room and asked him to sit on the floor whilst they sat around him on the seating.

Ace was given a bottle and baby rusk that Sarah had fetched from the kitchen and whilst he consumed them he listened in to what the ladies had planed for him on Saturday. He winced when he heard various words like make up, hair clips and pretty dresses.

Around half an hour later Ace was instructed that it was now his bedtime, he was given another bottle of juice to take to bed and Sarah took him by the hand to the bedroom he’d been changed in earlier, with the ladies following on.

Sarah pulled back the covers and asked Ace to get into the bed. Once he was settled Sarah tucked the sheets in tight and whispered to him.

“If baby needs the bathroom in the night, the grown up potty is not for you to use so do not try to remove your diaper or there will be consequences. I expect you to use your pampers”

One by one the ladies kissed Ace on the top of his head, each wishing their big baby a good nights sleep and sweet dreams.

Once the bedroom light had been turned off and the door closed Ace was left alone with his thoughts. Today, he mused, he had been dressed in a diaper and had used for its intended purpose but tomorrow’s planned outing sounded like it was going to be even worse.

He was weary from the long stressful evening he had had at the hands of his new ‘Mummies’ and despite his anxiety regarding the Saturday ahead he fell into a deep sleep.

The next thing Ace recalled was waking up with a very full and painful bladder, he’d had a number of bottles of juice since he was put into his pink diaper and now the liquid intake was ready to be expelled. 

Despite the warning Sarah had given Ace, he was still keen to use the bathroom rather than the disposable he had been dressed in. So after his full bladder had awoken him from his slumber he untucked his bed covers and made his way to the door. A turn of the handle did nothing to move the bedroom door and he realized he had been locked in the room. He returned to bed to try to ease the pain his full bladder was giving him.

It was 15 minutes later that he left the bed again, unable to stop the painful spasms he was now desperate to leave the room and find a toilet to urinate on.

He tried again to get the locked door open, this time using more force against the wooden obstacle but it was to no avail, it was not going to shift.

At this point Ace spotted a metal bin in the corner of the bedroom and decided that he was going to remove his diaper and pee in that.

Walking quickly towards it he hooked his fingers into the frilly plastic pants he was wearing and pulled the tight pvc baby pants down to his knees, he was just about to rip the tapes off the pink disposable when he heard the door being unlocked.

As he turned to face the bedroom door in walked Jane with a cross look on her face.

“What on earth do you think you are doing baby?” She said as she set eyes on Ace with his plastic pants half way down his legs.

“I need to pee urgently, please let me use the bathroom” Ace pleaded.

Jane was across the room in seconds and as she stood in front of Ace she slapped his hands away from his diaper.

“Sarah told you, the bathroom is off limits to you baby, if you need to pee or poo you will be using the diapers we put you in from now on” Jane reminded Ace.

With that she grabbed the sides of the plastic pants and pulled them back up Ace’s legs and over his diaper.

“Please” Ace whimpered “I’m sorry for what I done to you, I’ve learnt my lesson. I just want to be a man again”

With that Jane gave Ace a hug. 

“It’s okay, I appreciate your apology, but be a good baby and wet your diaper for Mummy” Jane whispered in Ace’s ear.

Feeling that Jane had softened her approach Ace looked at her through his teared up eyes.

“Please help me escape, we can be together if you just get me out of here”

Jane looked behind her and then put her mouth close to Ace’s ear.

“If you really and truly mean that we can be together then I can try get you free tomorrow. But for now you’ll just have to play the game and wet yourself as Sarah has requested, that way the other ladies won’t get suspicious”

Even if Ace still wanted to hold back, It was too late, his bladder had reached breaking point and whilst he made a half attempt to hold on he knew it was a fight he could nt win and he let go of his bladder.

Slowly at first but with increasing force Ace felt the waste liquid fill the   pink diaper he was wearing, as the flow continued he felt the disposable get even thicker as the pee wicked away to the dryer areas.

Jane felt Ace go limp in her arms and realized what was happening.

Reaching down to hold the front of his protective underwear she encouraged Ace to fill his diaper.

“Such a good boy, peeing his pampers for Mummy”

Ace heard the comforting words and hugged Jane even closer as his pee began to abate.

One she was sure he had finished Jane directed Ace back to the bed and once inside the covers she ticked him in tight again.

As she kissed him on the head she told him he was “mummy’s special soldier” and a “good boy for using his diaper” and said that “they’d make plans for his escape in the morning”

As she left the room Ace heard the lock go on the door. He was now in a used diaper and would be until morning when he assumed he would be changed by one of his ‘Mummies’ but at least there was hope in sight, Jane had agreed to help get him free, the sooner the better he thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7

Ace awoke Saturday, disturbed by the touch of a finger inside his disposable, as the sleep film cleared his eyes he saw in was Sarah.

“Morning baby, just checking to see if you were a good boy last night” she chuckled “I can feel you were and that you did a rather good job on your diaper”

Ace nodded silently, he wanted to make Sarah think that he was a ‘broken’ man thus giving him a chance to catch her off guard when he had his chance to escape later.

Sarah continued talking.

“I think you’ll be okay in this diaper until after breakfast. It’ll take another wetting”

Ace got up when instructed, he let Sarah dress him in a white t shirt and followed her downstairs to the kitchen.

As he got to the bottom of the stairs he caught a glimpse of himself in the full length mirror that hung there. What a big baby he looked, he tried to pull the white T down to cover the frilly plastic pants but it was way too short. 

Not only were his baby pants on show to everybody but you could also clearly see the thick disposable diaper he wore underneath.

As Ace entered the kitchen he saw the rest of the ladies assembled there, Val and Jane were attending to breakfast whilst Nancy was laying the table. As Nancy passed Ace to get more cutlery she gave his padded rear a big thump

“Morning baby” she laughed.

The noise made both Val and Jane turn and once they’d seen Ace had risen they both approached him for a morning cuddle.

“Morning cutie” Val said as she gave Ace a kiss on the forehead and a squeeze of his diaper

“Good morning baby” said Jane, before she repeated the same actions Val had.

Ace watched Jane return to the food preparation hoping to get a sign that she was still keen to help him escape. Sure enough when Jane got back to the cooker she turned and gave him a knowing wink.

It was on, all Ace had to do was pretend that he was going along with the days plans and soon freedom would be his.

Sarah sat Ace down on a bench by the kitchen table and after tying a cloth bib around his neck she asked Val if she’d like to feed him his breakfast.

Val agreed and sat by Ace to feed him some warm oats and milk.

“Eat it all up baby otherwise you’ll never grow up to be a big girl” Val teased as she spoon fed him.

Once Ace had finished the food Jane bought a bottle of orange juice over to him to drink. Whilst the other members of the group were busy doing their own things Jane whispered to Ace.

“Remember, just play along with everything and we’ll soon be away from here”

Ace raised his eyebrows as a way of acknowledging Jane’s words without a sound leaving his lips. At the same time he again emptied his full bladder into the pink disposable he was wearing, but this time without a fuss. It was only when he got up from the bench that the ladies realized that he had wet his diaper for a second time.

“Look at baby’s saggy Pampers, he’s wet his diaper again” Nancy pointed out.

Sarah was straight over to have a feel

“My my, he certain has. This thing is soaked” she added “I think our baby will have to be double diapered on our day out today to save any leaking incidents”

Whilst the ladies all laughed and agreed with Sarah, all Ace did was think of the moment he would be free and away from the humiliation.

Val left the room for a short while, returning to inform the group that their little baby girls bubble bath was ready and waiting,

Again with out a fuss Ace followed the ladies up to the bathroom to get washed.

As Ace took his position in front of the bath, Nancy stepped forward and dealt with Ace’s underwear, first she worked down his tight baby pants and then one by one removed the tapes of his disposable.

“Wow, this one’s really heavy” she said as she balled up the used disposable.

Once Ace had stepped into the bath  Sarah and Nancy began soaping him down making sure he was completely clean.

“Ah, that’s better, you smell lovely, just like a baby should” Sarah said as she sniffed his freshly washed hair.

On exiting the bath Val held open a fluffy towel which Ace stepped in to.

Once his body was thoroughly dried Sarah invited Val to bring him into her dressing room.

“Sit baby on the seat there in front of the mirror and we can make our little girl beautiful”

Ace was sat down and Sarah and Nancy went to work on his long blonde hair making two braided pig tails. At the end of each tail the ladies tied a small pink length of ribbon.

Jane was encouraged to then apply lipstick to “baby girls face”

Under normal circumstances this would have been too much for Ace but he knew all he had to do was be compliant and wait for his time to escape to come.

As Jane came in close to paint Ace’s lips with a bright red lip gloss he saw her mouth the word “sorry”

Confident that Jane had his back Ace let her continue. 

Once she had also applied mascara to his long eyelashes she was encouraged to use a bright blue eyeshadow to enhance Ace’s blue eyes.

“Oooh, our baby girl is going to look SO beautiful” Sarah exclaimed.

After the make up had been applied Ace was asked to lay back on the towel Val had put on the bed. Having done as he was told Sarah passed Val a pink disposable diaper which had pictures of Princesses all over the front and rear. The diaper was positioned under Ace’s bum and Val shook out a large amount of scented baby powder into her hand which she then rubbed into Ace’s lower areas.

“We don’t want baby getting sore on our trip out today” she said to Ace as she applied the sweet smelling dust.

Once thoroughly powdered Val pulled up the front of the disposable and taped it tight on Ace.

“Right, lift again” Val instructed Ace “I need to now get your cloth diaper under your butt”

Again Ace did as he was told without complaint and once the prefolded white towel was in place Val secured it with four big diaper pins.

Lastly Ace’s feet were fed through a  pair of pink frilly plastic lined rhumba pants and Val worked the tight pvc pants up as far as she could.

“Up you get baby” Val said “I need to get these pants over your thick diaper backside”

Ace stood and Val completed her task, squeezing the baby pants over the double diaper making sure that all the cloth was contained inside protective vinyl underwear.

All the ladies stepped forward to inspect Val’s work and one by one congratulated her on a job well done.

Ace stood there almost bow legged, the double diaper he had on forced his legs wide apart. 

“Right, our baby has her frilly pants on, all she needs now is a pretty dress to go over the top” Sarah laughed.

Ace inwardly shook, he knew that he had to suffer this embarrassment to achieve his end goal but going out in full make up and dressed like a baby girl was testing his resolve to the fullest.

“Hands up” Val asked “Let’s get this dress on you” 

Ace closed his eyes and felt the chosen outfit go over his arms and head. He kept them closed whilst the clothing was button fastened at the back and also when a pair of white frilly ankle socks were put on his feet.

Once fully dressed the ladies went wild with their praise saying how their baby was such a beautiful little girl and how wonderful the outfit looked on ‘her’

“You can open your eyes now baby” Val whispered as he positioned Ace in front of the big bedroom mirror.

Ace did so and couldn’t believe the sight that met his eyes. Whilst deeply embarrassed at the image staring back at him from the mirror he had to admit the women had done an impressive job transforming him into a little girl.

The dress, he now wore, was mainly white with a small pink flower pattern. It was tight at the top but the bottom flared out, it was also short enough to reveal the thickly packed frilly pink rhumba pants he wore underneath. To anyone who laid eyes on him today there would be no mistake that he was an adult wearing a big diaper.

Ace could feel himself getting upset, he tried to concentrate his mind on the freedom he had been promised later that day......but there was only so much he could take.

Jane was asked to lead the baby girl downstairs and wait in the lounge whilst the rest of the ladies got ready for the days adventure ahead.

Jane led Ace by the hand from the bedroom and down the stairs, taking every step slow and steady as the padding between Ace’s legs meant that he could only waddle very slowly.

Once alone downstairs Ace whispered to Jane.

“Are we still okay to make our escape today?”

Jane smiled back

“Yes of course, just play along with what we ask, pretend that you’re almost enjoying the experience and the first chance I have I will get you away.”

Jane then added 

“For speeds sake it will be easier if you are in the push chair so when instructed just agree to sit in it.....I don’t think you’ll manage a quick getaway on foot wearing that thing” 

She pointed at Aces double diaper, he agreed, just the journey down the stairs wearing the thick padding had been enough of a struggle for him.

Soon the rest of the group joined the pair in the lounge and Jane went upstairs to get herself ready.

The women really made a fuss of Ace, teasing him and giving him compliments.

“Such a pretty little baby”

“You look so lovely in your frilly rhumba panties”

“Has baby wet his big diaper yet”

Ace kept quiet, he had been given a bottle of juice by Sarah whilst Jane was dressing and he sucked hard on the rubber nipple to keep his anxiety at bay.

Once Jane returned Sarah excused herself to go get the medical push chair she had borrowed from the hospital.

When she returned the women all ushered Ace towards the front door and the child’s carriage that waited there for him. Ace thought about protesting, using his superior strength to overpower the females but after a quick glance at Jane, and Jane’s eyes acknowledging the plan was still good, he quietly did as he was told.

The push chair waiting for him was a larger version of the three wheeled buggies he’d occasionally seen mothers pushing their babies in around town. He sat in it when told and straps were pulled from behind him and from between his legs to join together in a clasp.

“That’ll keep baby nice and safe” Sarah said, pleased with the job she had done. She popped a pacifier in Aces mouth and announced to the group.

“Right ladies, let’s take baby Briannie for a wander around the park”

Ace was unfamiliar with the town he was in, whist it was only a few miles away from his place he was grateful he had never visited as there was less chance of the group bumping into someone he knew.

The sight of four pretty ladies pushing a grown up baby girl in an oversized buggy drew a lot of attention on the way to the park Ace sucked on the pacifier and tried not to catch the eye of the passers bye.

He could clearly hear the laughing, gasps of astonishment and questions that came from people they was passing.

“Has that girl got a diaper on?”

“Why is that big girl in a pram?

“Did you see that girl in a diaper”

“Look at that big baby in the buggy”

At one point the group was stopped by a female couple that were acquainted with Sarah.

“Hi Sarah, why on earth have you got such a big baby?”

Sarah answered honestly saying that the ‘baby’ was being punished for ‘her’ crimes against women.

One of the couple laughed and asked if Sarah’s baby still wet her diapers.

“Yes, she does and she does stinkies in them too” Sarah replied.

After all the ladies had taken a turn pushing the buggy the group got to the park and found a quiet green area.

Once his straps were released Ace was encouraged to leave the comfort and safety of the push chair and join his ‘Mummies’ on the picnic blanket Nancy had laid on the grass.

The women made a lot of fuss over Ace, making sure his pretty dress was crease free.

He was asked to consume more bottles of juice which he knew would nt last long in his rather full bladder.

Ace hoped he and Jane got the opportunity to get away before he had to use yet another diaper.