LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Diapers And The Ab Lifestyle Come To The Rescue.

I don't know what I'd do without Daily Di, my pacifier, Pooh Bear, and diapers! I'm a follower of Jesus, (not calling myself a Christian anymore) so I know He is always there for me. Lately I've discovered a really potent cure for high levels of stress. Because I'm incontinent I'm always in diapers and that helps. But sometimes I go to my fluffy couch, curl up in the corner with my baby blankie, pacifier, and Pooh, and imagine that I'm sitting in Jesus' lap. He hugs me, tells me "I've got it now, you can let go baby boy" and I can feel the depth of His love and understanding.

I know there are people who say that the AB lifestyle is sinful (I'm not sure why, because I've read the Bible from cover to cover many times, all 66 books! I've never seen a thou shalt not wear diapers as an adult. My infantile issues are all from the flashbacks and nightmares. I didn't do any of that to me. A wicked man and my mother did that to me. When the flash backs come I'm 5 years old, terrified, in the dark, and alone. So what's sinful about my needing the regression? (I opened a can of worms with that one, didn't I. I'm going to have people who use the Bible as a sledge hammer and a tool of condemnation telling me why!) But the Bible says there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ. And it says that if our hearts do not condemn us we have confidence before Him. And perfect love casts out all fear. So I go to Jesus when I'm afraid and He holds me as only He can.

I need rescue often because like you, I have lots of things that daily undermine my hope, that bombard me with stressful deadlines and emergency needs. I'm just glad that I can come to my Savior in diapers, with a pacifier, Pooh Bear, and a blankie, and cry and let it all out. So when I go through the infantile stages I have Jesus, my loving family, diapers, pacifier, Pooh Bear, and blankie. Oh yeah! I'm gonna make it!

• Like 4

If you get any negative replies, just ignore them. I think it's great that you're confident enough to admit where you stand in your own faith and I agree with you about the diapers and AB lifestyle coming to the rescue. They do often for me. ^_^

• Like 1

I was raised to believe in the church. I don't agree with everything they teach, but do believe that there is a greater power that presides over life. I know what my relationship with God, and nobody can challenge my beliefs. If you truly have no doubt that Jesus is comforting you, then he is.

Anyone who challenges you has issues with their own beliefs. Those people lash out at others as a way to feel better about their own doubts. It's called "Elevation by Degradation".

• Like 1

Personally, my interest does not correlate with my faith, but I can see how it would in your case -- and that's great. The lifestyle you chose goes beyond the fetish category.

• Like 1

Same here - trained in the ministry as a professional as well.

Most AB/DL things aren't sinful the biggest NO-NOs are making it a higher priority over God-Family-Work, replacing your identity, and doing immoral things with them.

Peeps have TV to help them "relax", we like wearing.

• Like 1

Turtlepins, your post really made me smile.

I was raised as Christian, although I still don't know what religion is right for me (if any, cause I think "organized religion" is dumb)...But I do believe in God...I'm not really sure what God IS, if God is a single God/Goddess, God and Jesus, multiple Gods, multiple Goddesses, Gods and Goddesses, or if he/she/them is genderless, or what...So I use the term "God" for simplicity.

Anyways, your vision is lovely...It sounds very protecting and loving, and I'm glad you have Jesus there for you. ^_^

~ moogle

• Like 1

I've always noticed that stuff in our faith often refers to as as "children of God" and in general makes references to God as a parental figure. So, I'd say that ABism is closer to the believer/God relationship as it's intended to be than most purely adult believers...

• Like 1

Lol God is a lie! You are NOT SPECIAL, You are the same pile of decaying organic matter as everyone else! I laugh at anyone who likes diapers and (in fact everyone not just ABDLs) calls themselves a Christian. (all of you silly people) Why do you associate yourself with charlatans that hate who you are and truly believe you are going to hell? (a place that does not exist) Morality comes from universal principles that are completely separate from some silly collection of fairy tales written by a bunch of humans (God does not own any printing presses) about 2000 years ago. Organized religion seeks only to control you and your happiness and take your money. Believe if you want to, 'To Each His Own', but realize you are enslaved by a system that is designed to make you feel evil for being who you are are. Religion = Faith which by definition is the belief in something WITHOUT any proof. I only trust what has been proven by Science! No Hocus Pocus there, you prove that it is true and then someone else you've never met either proves or disproves your hypothesis. No room in the rational world for bullshit, if you are full of it then someone will call you out and that is that!

• Like 4

Lol God is a lie! You are NOT SPECIAL, You are the same pile of decaying organic matter as everyone else! I laugh at anyone who likes diapers and (in fact everyone not just ABDLs) calls themselves a Christian. (all of you silly people) Why do you associate yourself with charlatans that hate who you are and truly believe you are going to hell? (a place that does not exist) Morality comes from universal principles that are completely separate from some silly collection of fairy tales written by a bunch of humans (God does not own any printing presses) about 2000 years ago. Organized religion seeks only to control you and your happiness and take your money. Believe if you want to, 'To Each His Own', but realize you are enslaved by a system that is designed to make you feel evil for being who you are are. Religion = Faith which by definition is the belief in something WITHOUT any proof. I only trust what has been proven by Science! No Hocus Pocus there, you prove that it is true and then someone else you've never met either proves or disproves your hypothesis. No room in the rational world for bullshit, if you are full of it then someone will call you out and that is that!

LOL, did you thumb down everyone else in this thread and thumb up yourself? Really? Sheesh.

~ moogle

FAIL now go back in your cave Mr. Try actually educating yourself about a particular theology before attacking it. You simply fail and are an embarrassment to your fellow atheists.

Double Fail!!!

I love how you just underminded any point you were trying to make by spewing emotional, illogical hate speech.

• Like 1

LOL, this folks is what you call "pissing into the wind"

• Like 2

Save that kind of stuff for another message board. You're not doing a great job promoting atheism. George Carlin can do it a whole lot better, but then again, I don't think he would slap around every single person that mentioned anything religious.

I think this is a bit of an odd post really. I think that Jesus is being portrayed similarly to how a stuffed animal gives an AB or child comfort: the 'faith' that the animal/Jesus is a real, protective, loving and caring person that has powers to make us feel good. Perception is more than 9/10ths of reality sometimes.

I've rocked my fair share of bible bashing, but its all unnecessary. I was raised Christian but I'd always be questioning it until I finally let go of the imagined comfort. Back to my metaphor above, dropping Jesus was like deciding not to sleep with my stuffed animal anymore. Really, its the exact same thing when you think about it. Much like age forces us that we have to 'mature', we have to drop our childish tendencies and just as logic and the obvious hypocrisy teaches us that we shouldn't believe in fairytales. BUT!! There is nothing wrong about the comfort that your stuffed animal gives you, nor is there anything wrong with holding on to Jesus for comfort. Christians and non-christians like to battle it out and say that one way is better than another. The issue with atheists/agnostics is that they are like the 3rd grader who finds out that Santa Claus isn't real is they want to be a dick with their enhanced knowledge and ruin it for the kindergarteners thinking that the kids would be better off knowing sooner. But not necessarily, because those 3rd graders might still sleep with their Teddy :P

I believe in the power of belief, because | we believe in everything we say/we say it because we believe it |

Uh-oh spaghettiosssss

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

I don't know what I'd do without Daily Di, my pacifier, Pooh Bear, and diapers! I'm a follower of Jesus, (not calling myself a Christian anymore) so I know He is always there for me. Lately I've discovered a really potent cure for high levels of stress. Because I'm incontinent I'm always in diapers and that helps. But sometimes I go to my fluffy couch, curl up in the corner with my baby blankie, pacifier, and Pooh, and imagine that I'm sitting in Jesus' lap. He hugs me, tells me "I've got it now, you can let go baby boy" and I can feel the depth of His love and understanding.

I'm really glad your faith brings you such comfort and I admire your courage in sharing it in such a fashion. I rather like your image of Christ. :) And, no, from my rusty knowledge of Christianity, I don't believe that wearing a diaper could be considered a sin.

I'm going to assume, in the first instance, that you are not just another internet troll seeking to entertain yourself through the misery of others. Based on that assumption, I going to ask you this: how did you arrive at the conclusion, especially given your faith in rationality, that openly mocking and ridiculing someone who believes differently from you would achieve ANYTHING other than hostility and defensiveness? What possible positive purpose could such an attack have served?

I think this is a bit of an odd post really. I think that Jesus is being portrayed similarly to how a stuffed animal gives an AB or child comfort: the 'faith' that the animal/Jesus is a real, protective, loving and caring person that has powers to make us feel good. Perception is more than 9/10ths of reality sometimes.

I've rocked my fair share of bible bashing, but its all unnecessary. I was raised Christian but I'd always be questioning it until I finally let go of the imagined comfort. Back to my metaphor above, dropping Jesus was like deciding not to sleep with my stuffed animal anymore. Really, its the exact same thing when you think about it. Much like age forces us that we have to 'mature', we have to drop our childish tendencies and just as logic and the obvious hypocrisy teaches us that we shouldn't believe in fairytales. BUT!! There is nothing wrong about the comfort that your stuffed animal gives you, nor is there anything wrong with holding on to Jesus for comfort. Christians and non-christians like to battle it out and say that one way is better than another. The issue with atheists/agnostics is that they are like the 3rd grader who finds out that Santa Claus isn't real is they want to be a dick with their enhanced knowledge and ruin it for the kindergarteners thinking that the kids would be better off knowing sooner. But not necessarily, because those 3rd graders might still sleep with their Teddy :P

I believe in the power of belief, because | we believe in everything we say/we say it because we believe it |

Uh-oh spaghettiosssss

-JeiSiN

I can see that you tried to approach this from a calmer and more rational perspective than the previous atheistic poster and I applaud your effort in that. However, do you think perhaps that stating a theistic belief is somehow 'less mature' than an atheistic belief could be construed as 'condescending' or 'patronizing'?

Very simply, I see the difference as such: atheists do not undergo the subjective experiences that fuel the faith of a theist. Those subjective experiences can be a powerful thing and have a high degree of survival value, even in the 'modern' world. It allows for faith which, in turn, provides mechanisms for hope and solace. Now perhaps an atheist may not have need for hope or solace, but I've yet to hear an adequate explanation for how converting to atheism would provide these for those of us who still need them.

The ab lifestyle has probably been with me since the age of ten or so. In my adult life though, it has always' been in "The car" with me (excuse the metaphor) but sometimes in the back seat, yelling for attention, and sometimes as the passenger, but mostly, in me the driver. I CAN'T ignore MYSELF! I've come to accept myself as who I am, and actually, only truly, within the last few years or so. I also have totally understood people who are homo-sexual. THERE IS NO CHOICE! So I, in these last few years especially, have totally embraced myself. Being a catholic, although a not totally devout one, I'll let GOD be the judge of me, No one else.

I can see that you tried to approach this from a calmer and more rational perspective than the previous atheistic poster and I applaud your effort in that. However, do you think perhaps that stating a theistic belief is somehow 'less mature' than an atheistic belief could be construed as 'condescending' or 'patronizing'?

Very simply, I see the difference as such: atheists do not undergo the subjective experiences that fuel the faith of a theist. Those subjective experiences can be a powerful thing and have a high degree of survival value, even in the 'modern' world. It allows for faith which, in turn, provides mechanisms for hope and solace. Now perhaps an atheist may not have need for hope or solace, but I've yet to hear an adequate explanation for how converting to atheism would provide these for those of us who still need them.

To your first paragraph: Nope, not really. But with a slice of maybe and a dash of apathy. My posts are designed for the reader to experience further thought. Not that they need to, and not that they will. It is summarized by my final statement. I believe in belief, and maybe I need to be less of an asshole. The desire to 'make people think' gets me into trouble, which really is an interesting concept isn't it? Our whole lives we are thrown alternative ways of thought and are encouraged to take our understanding further and keep thinking.. But then people dismiss things as nonsense and cling to the past, because its comfy. But alas, I'm not in a war with comfort.

To your second paragraph: Atheism is depressing and wrong. Personally, I'm agnostic and don't believe that religion nor science even comes close to scratching the surface of 'truth'. The cockroach is unable to grasp the concept by which we live our everyday lives, and in the same way, we cannot understand the universe. We understand that we experience euphoric feelings from certain emotions which are evoked in situations that produce thoughts that feed emotions which feed thoughts and so forth in a spiral of controlled chaos. So we live and do things and cling on to 'certainties' when there are no certainties. All that is certain is that everything is uncertain! We are not spiritual egos who know something, and atheists are lame because of their extreme views and certain Christians are lame when they are too extreme. And its not that atheists don't have anything to hope for, but they are more pessimistic, and spend more time questioning things. It leads to a few answers, but usually just more questions. Really I'm sure you could see, if you looked hard enough, that my metaphor that you mentioned as being patronizing your first paragraph holds true in comparing it to the age and where we are going as time passes us by; seeing it as a metaphor for the 'fallen christians' who turn to agnosticism and atheism. That is what the converted -feel-. I'm just teaching you about a different cluster of people, just as if you read in a magazine about an amazon tribe's rituals to their Gods, or reading about an Indian sermon. Just a snapshot of the people maaaan. Yeah, that's my excuse for being a dick.

blarghh. Oh, and I ain't no troll. And curiositykilledthecat's posts still make me shake my head and smirk nearly on a daily basis. its funny, haha.

-JeiSiN