LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He'S Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So i finally scrounged up enough money to buy myself a laptop. I'm quite busy lately, but will be doing more things that I enjoy in my spare(?) time. Just wanted to let y'all know you might be seeing me around here a bit more.

I'm glad to be back.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course, I've been too busy to do anything now that I have a computer. :( Oh well. Maybe soon, I'll get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for all of the support of this community. It is much appreciated.

Special thanks to DailyDi for addressing that rather thorny situation I brought to his attention a couple weeks ago. I may post a more explicit update at some point in time so the rest of you know what the heck was going on, but not ready to do so yet.

Of course, I've been too busy to do anything now that I have a computer. :( Oh well. Maybe soon, I'll get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for all of the support of this community. It is much appreciated.

Special thanks to DailyDi for addressing that rather thorny situation I brought to his attention a couple weeks ago. I may post a more explicit update at some point in time so the rest of you know what the heck was going on, but not ready to do so yet.

AH! and the drama continues! ....welcome back anyways..

and......who's Julia??? :huh:

Loopy, I am shocked and surprised at you. I thought that you were a AB, who didn't wear underwear, and here you are welcoming them back.....

ROFLMDO

I do wear underwear! :angry:

They just happen to be thick, plastic backed, and good at keeping me dry :blush: