LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Know You We'Re An Ab/Dl?

I knew it before I was potty trained.

I'm glad I have one memory of myself spending the weekend at my parents friends house.

Their daughter was a year older than me, but had a box of Pampers in her closet.

Boy I spotted those quick.

Actually, I think my Mom was trying to force potty train me around that time and her friend didn't wanna deal with it.

So I remember I was put in Pampers that w/e and slept in a playpen in her daughters room.

I woke up in the middle of the night and even patted my bottom to hear the crinkle.

Later in my childhood I was a chronic bed wetter, but no protection other than a plastic sheet.

Back in the 70's many parents blamed the child for bed wetting.

I could of really used some help back then.

So that may explain why I'm so into diapers now.

But I think I would of been a DL either way.

Around when I was 17, goggled nappies and one website came up showing some women wearing a tena nappy and sucking her thumb, Two weeks later I had the internet fitted at my flat and spent weeks glued to that screen..

I've always liked nappies but that was the first time I new I was a diaper lover..... Never even heard the word before.

Probably when I was around the age of 8 or 9 or so when I saw little kids getting all the attention because they were in diapers I guess. I must have missed some of that or something through my early teen years, because after that time, probably age 15 or so, I wanted to poo in my pants again. I did find ways to do this privately and only occasionally. This was in the '70's! No internet, no talking about it, no real outlet's. Private, in the closet.

i guess my question is.. if you are not yet potty trained, and assuming most children are around 2-3 when they are potty trained, how can that even be considered an ab or a dl... at that point aren't you just a kid reluctant to give up diapers because learning to go to the bathroom is frustrating and time consuming and its much easier to just have mom or dad change u?

• Like 4

I think I mentioned it before, but Oh well...

it goes all the way back to preschool for me. Girl and boy in the class were not potty trained still, and they got a lot of attention from the teacher for it.

In middle school I was bullied every day, but no one did anything since all they did was poke me. I know it doesn't sound that bad, but I was being poked constantly for three years. Then one day one of the teachers brought her new baby in to show the class. Everyone was nice to it, including the kids who were mean to me. I wanted to be that baby so badly that I had to force myself not to cry. Also, every time I cried from being bullied I was sent to the office and told to stop being a baby. (I'm a guy, its socially unexceptable for a boy to cry, but its perfectly fine for a girl to cry.) The very worst part is that everyone treated it like it was nothing and just told me to "ignore it." Every time I told someone a kid was bothering me they would either tell me to ignore it or send me to the office. The kids bullying me never got in any trouble. One time I tried fight back by throwing the lock from my locker at one of the bullies, I was sent to the principle's office and forced to write an apology letter to him which he then preceded to make fun of me for. People say that words can't hurt you, but they can. Thats why I'm an AB, because of those evil bullies in middle school.

When I was 14, before I had a problem with incontinence, I remember sitting in my room, typing in search terms of things that randomly fascinated me. I typed in "adult diapers" and one of the search results was DPF -- so I thought, "They have a community of people who talk about diapers?" I registered and found out that there were many, many people who were into it and I realized that I belonged to that community. It wasn't even a sexual interest. It was like, "Hey, I like diapers. I miss wearing them."

i guess my question is.. if you are not yet potty trained, and assuming most children are around 2-3 when they are potty trained, how can that even be considered an ab or a dl... at that point aren't you just a kid reluctant to give up diapers because learning to go to the bathroom is frustrating and time consuming and its much easier to just have mom or dad change u?

Yes I agree with this. This is exactly what happened to me. I was reluctant to give up diapers because I liked the convenience of going when I had to and getting changed when it was time but eventually my time ran out and I had to give diapers up. Even a year or so after I was trained the thoughts ran through my mind that I missed diapers but I tried to phase them out because I figured it would never happen again and kids my age don't wear diapers so I just dropped it for a couple of years. I didn't really become a DL until I found out at the age of 9 by putting in search engine's the terms diapers and the term diaper lover came up and I couldn't believe it. I remember thinking there are other people like me that felt the same way this is so cool. It's been 10 years since and what do you know I'm still here now.

Guest bambino74

I remember when I was still in diapers and it had occurred to me how wonderful getting my diaper changed was. Later on, after I was potty trained, I remember playing over at one of the neighbor's. We decided to play house and I begged to be put into a diaper. I wanted so badly to be changed.

I don't think I wanted to be potty trained at the time, but don't really know. I developed an interest in diapers when I was above 5 I realized I was an AB/DL at about 13 but was 19 before I ever actually heard of AB/DL or knew their were others.

Around the time I was 18 or 19 and stumbled upon a website with that term while looking for information on Depends.

Also, it's "were" (plural of "was" [if pronunced "wuhr"], but also used to indicate a humanoid shapeshifter [if pronounced as "wear"]). "We're" = "We are" or "we were" (pronouced "weer").

One of my first memories of being a DL was asking my mum why I could nt wear nappies whilst my younger brother did. My Mum asked is nt is easier to use the toilet, to which I replied I'd rather use a nappy.

In my early teens I'd cut holes in plastic shopping carrier bags and wear them over a bathroom towel, sometimes I'd steal a pair of my sisters frilly knickers (that looked like baby pants) to wear over the top of both.

Edited by Forced2wet

I was a late potty trainer and wore diapers until the age of 6. I can remember having very mixed emotions about being kept in diapers during my pre-potty training days, but after being out of them for a while I started to miss the attention of diaper changes and checks and I developed strong feelings to wear diapers again. It is so ironic how I wanted out of diapers while I was in them because it was embarrassing to still be wearing diapers as a 5 and 6 yr old, but once out of them, I wanted them back. I didn't act on my AB/DL feelings until I was a teenager and bought my first package of pampers and tried them on. I started to wear more frequently in college, found the ABDL community on line, and never looked back.

I knew I had an unusual interest in diapers and plastic pants when I was about 5 y/o. I was still being put in diapers at night for bed wetting but I used to play with and wear my plastic pants in the day time from time to time. Disposables were fairly new back then and I took interest in ads and commercials for Pampers etc. As I was growing up, I had no idea what was "wrong" with me for liking diapers and wanting to wear them and play "baby". I did the makeshift diapers thing, I stole a pair of plastic pants from someone clothesline one time and had many other diaper/baby play moments. It wasn't until I was about 30 y/o when I first got on the internet and searched diapers. It was at this time that I learned about the AB/DL world. I was then finally able to accept who I was and what I was doing. No more binge/purge cycles or thoughts of being weird and alone.

Hi, still fairly new to forum, but thought I would add my own experience.

I was a bedwetter into my teens, and even at the time I thought surely nappies would be better, but never had the courage to ask for or purchase them.

Fast forward about 15 years and over last year or two I brought some pads and pullups from local chemist, but I'm a big lad and knew at some point needed to try something that fitted better.

Recently I brought some Abri-Form proper adult nappies and am realising what I've been missing.

Can't believe how much I am learning about myself in the short while since I joined this forum, although I have been mostly reading at the moment.

For me I think as soon as I was out of diapers both day and night I had a desire to wear them again. About the age of 5 when I stopped bedwetting I was done with diapers. I still remember being a small child and longing to have one on at night. I used to make my own diapers when I was an adolescent and once I was a teenager I started buying depends at the drug store.

I was a bedwetter until I was 10. I actually wore diapers almost every night up until that time. I loved the feeling, sound, and smell of them. I missed diapers quite a bit after I quit wetting the bed and it was only 2 years or so after I quit having accidents that I would start to look for diapers so I could wear them for fun. I found goodnights and pull ups at first and then moved on the adult diapers. At first I truly thought there was something wrong with me and I didn't know what to do about it. The internet revealed to me that there were others that felt the same way which made me feel better about myself and my desires.

So I guess its been a lifelong thing for me I just love diapers!

It had been a life long thing for me. I remember back when I was 6 or 7 and talked my parents into letting me wear a diaper for a while. I made homemade diapers out of blankets from 4th grade up through high school. Then when I was about 20 or 21 I found a diaper web site and saw that there we others like me and it even had a name.

I was 5 when I first had a fantasy about going down a slide to a place with diaper-changing machines. Sadly I wasted all the chances I had to wear diapers between then and when I was about 12, by which time I couldn't fit into the ones I had access to.

Guest Diapered Jeff

I'm not really sure when I knew I was a DL, but I suspect it's something I've always known. I grew up being a bedwetter, even after potty training, all the way until I was 13yo. My parents tried spankings, alarms, etc, but when I wore diapers, I felt better, even if it was forced. I tried keeping from getting excited when going down the diapers section in a grocery store, but I knew that as a bedwetter, I couldn't help but feel like I needed to be wearing diapers at night. I can remember as far back as 7yo fantasizing about girls wearing diapers (nothing sexual at the time, mind you), believing that if I had to wear diapers for bedwetting, they should be in diapers too. I also remember an instance (come to think of it, at least a few) where friends of my parents had brought over their daughters to play with me and my brother, and one of the girls and I played house, and we each took turns wearing the diaper. That was so much fun! It was always either a daughter of a friend who knew my parents, or it was one of my female cousins, but no matter who it was, they knew of my bedwetting, and were quite lovingly supportive.

I knew I had a unusual and strong liking of diapers almost as far back as I can remember. While my parents were sleeping one day, we somehow had half of a bag of the old 80's Pampers in the orange bag with the baby sucking his thumb on the front leftover in a closet from my younger siblings being potty trained by now, I was 6 I think... Anyways, I built the courage to sneak into the room where they were and put myself in one. It was bliss! Lasted only for an hour or so, suprisingly, they dissapeared after that day. It wasn't until I was fifteen and working where I started to buy actual adult diapers and sneak them home and wear overnights and when everyone was out. it was that age where I knew I was definately a DL. just recently I started to explore the AB side a little... Not as fulfilling, but I definately enjoy a onesie.

• 2 weeks later...

I might always have subconsciously been a DL. Even when I was 10 I probably had a fleeting thought about them or two.

When I was 11 I saw a diaper at my cousins and (foolishly) tried to pick it up. My mother and aunt noticed, but to my knowledge neither made anything of it. Fortunately.

The first major thing was when I was 12, bored and on holiday. I masturbated with my cousin's diapers when everyone was out. It was bliss, and it changed my life forever.

Naturally I was apprehensive about the whole thing, and when I was 15 I actually did try to quit. That was a terrible idea because it probably only strengthened the fetish. I still couldn't buy any, however.

I first did so when I was 17-18 and things have generally stabilised since in my sexuality.

So yah, that's most of my sexual history