LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unhappiest I Have Ever Been Since Embracing Being Ab

Yesterday started out fine, I went with my friends to another party, planning on having some fun, well, it didn't happen.

We get there, my friend that knows about me starts joking that if I drink too much, he's taking me home....then a while later--after my second drink it goes f from he's taking me home regardless, then he says some things, and i don't know if my paranoia took over or what, but he made it seem like he didn't want me around when I'm drunk.

So I pretty much decided i need to stop hitting THAT bottle until i have the confidence to be myself.

• Like 1

Anyone else really confused?

What the hell does this have to do with AB?

Maybe you were just being a twat after a few drinks and he wanted to mingle with other people? That's what happens at parties? Have a beer with a few people here, roll a joint and go smoke it with a few others, come back in and mix and mingle some more...

Weird?/.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Anyone else really confused?

What the hell does this have to do with AB?

Maybe you were just being a twat after a few drinks and he wanted to mingle with other people? That's what happens at parties? Have a beer with a few people here, roll a joint and go smoke it with a few others, come back in and mix and mingle some more...

Weird?/.

-JeiSiN

Yeah I'm confused. Everyone else was supportive with their posts.....but you!

When I drink, Little Mischa comes out full force.....I've said that in a few posts....Vodka makes me regress.

There were only four of us there anyway, we were sittin there watching Tremors 2, drinkin Mike's Hard, and we do not do drugs.

• Like 1

Well since I've gotten the drunken AB phone call already let me breakdown how the situation works.

Mischa has already confided in his friend about being an AB and his friend was okay with it at first. The problem Mischa here seems to have is when he drinks a bit too much his little side comes out. Kinda like the retarded version of drunken style kung fu.:P Mischa was pointing out that his friend suddenly turned apprehensive towards him out of the blue last night. Basically his friend indicated that he was dumping him back home after a couple of drinks. That's bullshit, either you like the company of someone or you don't. It wasn't a party in the traditional sense, it was more of a Wisconsin party; it was a 30 pack of beer behind the wood shed.

Mischa you gotta bring more backstory to the thread so people understand what was going on.

P.s. What did a job have to do with anything? That's like telling an alcoholic to buy cheese?

Yeah I'm confused. Everyone else was supportive with their posts.....but you!

When I drink, Little Mischa comes out full force.....I've said that in a few posts....Vodka makes me regress.

There were only four of us there anyway, we were sittin there watching Tremors 2, drinkin Mike's Hard, and we do not do drugs.

Tremors 2 is a good movie, heck that whole franchise is funny in a really dumb retarded way. I'm sorry your friend is being an idiot, some people aren't as open as they pretend. And I agree with Curi, stick to the proper bottle. :P

Isn't this describing ALL that happens in Wisconsin?

Short answer......yes :P

What did a job have to do with anything?

Curi, once i have a job, i'll be able to be more confident about bein AB around people.

Well since I've gotten the drunken AB phone call already let me breakdown how the situation works.

ROFFLMFAO I almost cracked my skull open falling on the floor in the kitchen!

Your friend is supportive and cool with Little Mischa, but is afraid of "losing face" when Little Mischa comes out. That's why your friend was apprehensive about being with you with "vanilla people" when alcohol is involved. If Little Mischa shows up, your friend is afraid of the potential ridicule he'd be subjected to, by virtue of being friends with an AB. When you're not drinking...no problems. But your friend is very afraid of being ostracized because of his friendship with an AB. So....either learn to control Little Mischa better, or stop drinking, or....find some better friends. That's how I read the situation. I had friends when I was a young man (early to mid 20's), and almost all of those friendships didn't last. No matter how you choose to deal with the situation, do what feels right to you. Bending over backwards to accomodate other people's wishes is almost always emotionally counter-productive. So says the "wisdom" and life experiances of a 47-year old Spoony. The good news is, is that most of us in here (including me) will always be willing to offer you (and each other) unconditional positive emotional support. *hugs*

• Like 2

So....either learn to control Little Mischa better, or stop drinking, or....find some better friends.

Gonna hafta stop drinkin with them because when I am drunk.....i can't control regressing. I can't abandon my friend, I've known him since I was 5. I think im gonna hafta stop drinking until I can be around other ABs...*nudges curi*

Oooooh now I get it.

Don't regress man, you gotta groove. But what kind of tendencies do you rock that are bringing the regression into the limelight? Maybe its not obvious and you are overthinkin' it? Just groove. Or, don't drink I guess... Alcohol is a drug after all, a harmful one. Sometimes more harmful than others.. Or, even better, drink beer!

• Like 1

By "get a job", I meant, in general, people are happiest when they're productive and have money coming in. To combat the unhappiness, find something to do!

I understand what's going on here now, though. Sorry your friends suck. I remember when I told all my party friends about being an AB. It was tough, but I made it, and you will, too. Hang in there.

Yesterday started out fine, I went with my friends to another party, planning on having some fun, well, it didn't happen.

We get there, my friend that knows about me starts joking that if I drink too much, he's taking me home....then a while later--after my second drink it goes f from he's taking me home regardless, then he says some things, and i don't know if my paranoia took over or what, but he made it seem like he didn't want me around when I'm drunk.

So I pretty much decided i need to stop hitting THAT bottle until i have the confidence to be myself.

He might just be a good friend, trying to protect you.

Or do as I do mischa and become a diapered ninja, only emerging from the shadows to strike down your... *crinkle*... damn it!!:P

I'd recommend just not telling your friends, heck outside of this website and maybe a few on fetlife nobody knows about this side of me.

And your lucky though in having a RL friend like Diapered Witch. Most of us don't have that.

I am certainly open to more friends!

...I hate friends who are "ok" with a part of you until they see it. That is bull. If I am friends with a person, I am friends with that person. If my other friends are not ok with some aspect of my friend, fuck them.

I am quite picky with who gets to remain in my circle of friends. I've even cut loose friends I've had since high school.

Of course, the friends I keep get much love from me!

Some day we should all hang out then.

P.S. I hope floppy is OK!

Im trying to get a group together again for a meet up. I was aiming just ct people however yall new yprkers are more than welcome to come along, as well as anyone else in the tri-state area or even pennsylvania.

*gives curi a death stare*

unless you're getting ME there.....*Harrison Ford voice* get....your advertising.... off my topic

I am certainly open to more friends!

...I hate friends who are "ok" with a part of you until they see it. That is bull. If I am friends with a person, I am friends with that person. If my other friends are not ok with some aspect of my friend, fuck them.

I am quite picky with who gets to remain in my circle of friends. I've even cut loose friends I've had since high school.

Of course, the friends I keep get much love from me!

Well after I get a job, I do want to be more open, if that means not drinkin with that group of friends, so be it, hell I feel like an outcast when I'm with them besides all the AB stuff--they're all gearheads who spend most of their money on stuff for their vehicles. I can sit in the truck with them and be bombarded. They know every vehicle in the city and what's wrong with it. Meanwhile I'm in the back seat like.....huh???