LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freaking Out

I'm really not sure how it happened, but something strange went on tonight with my email. So I have two emails, one pretty much for junk and ordering things online, about 10 people I know also have sent emails to me in that one. So gmail just adds everyone to your contact list.

I don't know if it has anything to do with another email I got earlier this week that had an order from walmart, but it being shipped to some other person in another state.

Well what happened tonight is even stranger. I got an email in my school/friends/work only email, and it was a forwarded email of an order I placed with bambino diapers, with the subject fwd:order xxx, the best ABDL diapers.... And this was mass emailed to everyone in my junk email account. I am really glad it was only 9 people I actually know, but I'm still freaking out.

Four are sort of extended family, and 5 are people I know at school. As I had got that other email about something I had not ordered I decided to email everyone in the email that was listed and bcc'd them. I said something is weird with my email and I am receiving emails of things I didn't order and I must of have been hacked as I don't know why an email was sent to people on my contact list plus others that I don't know who they are.

It is even weirder that I know I didn't send it and also no where in either email box does it show in my sent emails. I have been changing my passwords on everything as I really don't know how this could have happened.

And damn why does bambino have to put they are the best ABDL diapers, even if someone doesn't know what it means, it could spark their interest and might google it. And it has my name with my po box in the email. So I hopefully people will shrug it off and be to busy to look into it more. And I will certainly see some of these people at school today. I hang out in our computer engineering club room and so know most the people in there. And it isn't exactly the biggest major, so pretty much everyone knows eachother.

So ya, majorly freaking out here.

Oh yea and my moms email was also in the list, but luckily I know her login and deleted the email. OMFG FREAKING OUT!

have you ever bought anything from bambinos?

also i know with emails, its get messy sometimes.

i signed up in like 2005 on xbox live with my dads email cause i wasent old enough for 18 whatever stuff.

so when they rolled out the new windowslive experience, i changed my email to mine and stuff.

but it still sent notifications to my dad. like people that got added to my ABDL MSN friends list.

and stuff i did on windows live and xbox live.

:l so im not sure what happened. it doesnt sound like you've been hacked. more like somebody has been using your email for purchases.

have you ever bought anything from bambinos?

also i know with emails, its get messy sometimes.

i signed up in like 2005 on xbox live with my dads email cause i wasent old enough for 18 whatever stuff.

so when they rolled out the new windowslive experience, i changed my email to mine and stuff.

but it still sent notifications to my dad. like people that got added to my ABDL MSN friends list.

and stuff i did on windows live and xbox live.

:l so im not sure what happened. it doesnt sound like you've been hacked. more like somebody has been using your email for purchases.

The bambino purchase was mine, but I have no idea how or why it was forwarded to everyone on my contact list. It doesn't even show up in my sent emails, makes no sense at all. Every other email sent is shown besides that one. And it has my name and address in the confirmation email. Guess if it comes to it I may have to say I have bed wetting problems, but hopefully people won't pry into it.

Uhm, What? ^

<benefit of the doubt>

dl_ashlee really needs to do a few things ASAP. (1) Change that status message pronto. (2) Do a proper virus scan with up-to-date AV software. If your AV application offers a 'boot time' scan, that's best. (3) Once you know your computer is clean, change the password on that email account, here and anywhere that uses the same password as either of those two. Preferably from a known clean PC. (4) Did I mention changing that status message?

</benefit of the doubt>

I'm minded to think it's probably not malware but a password compromise however, make sure you scan thoroughly to be sure.

Boot this guy off the site for his status "I find children sexy". Seriously.

Witches were wrongfully burnt to stakes, black people and other races have had a hard time for bullshit prejudice, gays are still not quite accepted because people are dumb, fetishes are beginning to become mainstream but are still weird.... But PEDOS?! Burn their dicks off (but, I'm nice: prescribe them medical marijuana to deal with the process)

Umm... yeah... K BYE!!

-JeiSiN

Gmail recently added "Buzz" to all it's email accounts without asking :o It's some kind of social networking thing and anyone on your chat list gets to see your stuff You have to opt out to drop the feature. Techie sites reported this, and Google had to scramble as they didn't design an opt-out function into the program :bash: That's right- they wanted to shove it down everyone's throat :badmood: I lost all respect for Gmail at this point.

In a decade of using Yahoo I've never had a problem with their email and they never added anything without asking except Chat, and that started out turned off and has stayed that way :thumbsup: Forwarding from one account to another helps you keep up with things but it exposes both accounts to malicious attacks :huh: I've tried most of the 'freemails' and settled on these two as the best, preferring Yahoo due to familiarity ;) Keep your 'special' email totally separated from everything else- everything! There is no assurance of safety online period so don't leave any traces connecting personal stuff to you :blush:

Bettypooh

Who ever hacked me logged into my netflix, put me on a more expensive plan and changed my email. I called them and they took care of it though.

I have spent the last two hours trying to change everything to a new email I have created and going everywhere possible to change my passwords on every possible site I can.

Whoever did it thinks we are all pedos because we like diapers, as they sent me an email to this effect.

That sucks dude. I use a separate email for all my abdl stuff to avoid that. Also, I didn't know you could ship packages to P.O. boxes. It'd be useless for me though 'cause my girlfriend lives with me and she knows. But it'd be useful to know when I was in high school though.

I almost got caught a couple years ago when I added a ABDL video to my myspace on accident. It was on there for a good two days. Then my friend was like "Dude that's the funniest video I've ever seen!" and I was like "uh ohhhh"

Whoever did it thinks we are all pedos because we like diapers, as they sent me an email to this effect.

So password compromise then. The giveaway is that whichever asshole did it went through your mail to find the most embarrassing possible email to forward out to everybody. Malware is clever but not that clever :P

Consider it a learning experience and an opportunity to learn about and implement good password hygiene... Long, complex and varied passwords FTW.

A lot of spam gets sent out of Yahoo mail. So, I'd suggest avoiding that, as you may be domain blocked by some people who're tired of getting spam from them. I accidentally blocked a couple of friends who had Yahoo mail accounts because I told Earlink not to accept anything from a Yahoo account.

Yup, I probably should have been using better passwords. Funny thing is I'm a computer engineer, so I should know better. Anyways, I have changed every single site password I could find that I have ever signed up for, I'm sure I missed some, but everything important is changed to much more secure passwords.