LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eurobriefs, Molicares, Abenas Oh My!

Well, I finally cracked the other day and ordered some Medium Abena X-plus!!! I also have a new pack of molicare and eurobriefs, what can I say, I overindulge. Anyway, I'm new around here and I was wondering if anyone would mbe interested in critiquing some of my diaper reviews, descriptions complete with pictures and all. If I receive enough feedback Ill throw something together for you, and trust me, you wont be dissappointed.

There hasn't been much info or attention paid to the eurobriefs, so that might be worth posting about. I tried them and wasn't really impressed, but thats just me. I guess they worked ok, but that outer shell just really bugged me.....U*G*L*Y! Ugh, but anyways, if anyone else has any impressions on that brand, then post it here or make a seperate folder??

qwack

I'm considering buying a pack, but I'm not sure yet. I have a good supply and cannot justify the cost yet (around $30) but, we'll see in a couple of days I guess ;)

If I do, I'll post pics, unless someone else does before me.

qwack

The eurobriefs will have to come a little bit later, but I will be getting some new abri-form x-plus's in the mail. Who knows, I might even do a cushies.

This is one hell of a build up!

These better be the best reviews and pictures of all time ;)

Here we go, at a choice pharmacy down in Florida, they stock Eurobrief, as long as well as Molicare, its kind of like a disposable diaper utopia.Anyway, I decided the other day that I would try something a little more durable then your regular old attends fitted briefs. I hear how every rant and raves about the molicare, and more recently the new Euro brief. Luckily I went to the bar in the downtown area the night before. While I stepped outside to answer a call. WHile talking on the phone I walked down the street a little bit and peered in the window to see a mound of Eurobrief diapers, along with advertisements in the window. I decided I would come back here, instead of ordering off the internet. So, I decided I would go this last friday. I get out school around 330, and I live about 45 minutes away from the pharmacy so I would be getting in right when things were dying down. Anyway, I arrived at the store and a saleswoman came up very promptly asking if I needed any help. I told her that my cousin needed some night time protection. At first she suggested pull ups but I said that my aunt said to get a fitted briefs style. So, the sales woman directed me to the Eurobriefs. A sample was sitting on top of the packages. I picked it up and she said this will do the job I assure you, no matter who its for. I decided I would get a pack of these and a pack of Molicare mediums as well. The lady suggested that I try a sample of the Eurobriefs because they do not refund opened packages. So, this was my first eurobrief, I ended up strapping it on and wearing it right out of the pharmacy under my nike gym shorts. I will post pictures at a later date but I will give you a sample with a description of the brief. Like I said before, I predominately wear attends. The Eurobrief was a whole different animal. The pad was very wide, and thick, but not as thick as an abena. The backing is blue colored plastic that stretches just a little bit, making the diaper fit perfectly. That is my favorite thing about this diaper, it fit so tight and snug, lets just say I could definitely tell I had a diaper on. After arriving home, I looked in the mirror to see how the diaper looked. It was very thick and it rose up high in the back. The leg gatherers are just like that on a babys diaper, they flail out like ruffles. The tapes were very strong, as I mentioned previously, I was able to get the diaper on very snug without any tapes coming undone. The diaper is covered in soft baby blue plastic, it crinkles with every step you take. Overall, I really like this diaper, its thick very absorbant, durable, and as my aunt would put, "looks cute," however you wanna interpret that one. Look out for pictures soon, I have posted some pictures in the gallery of me in abena's, check em out.

So much for the "cousin" cover story :rolleyes:. So I take it you went to a restroom to put on the diaper right? :huh:. I'm just wondering what the sales lady thought when you walked away with a sample, but didn't have it in your hand when you left :lol:

So did you get the Moli's or not?

That's pretty cool that a "local" store stocks the good stuff. :thumbsup:

So much for the "cousin" cover story :rolleyes:. So I take it you went to a restroom to put on the diaper right? :huh:. I'm just wondering what the sales lady thought when you walked away with a sample, but didn't have it in your hand when you left :lol:

Good point.

"Thanks for the sample! I feel relieved!" :roflmao:

Yea she busted me, but it was alright. I wore Nike gym shorts so the diaper was concealed for the most part but i left a little bit sticking out behind over my behind. Anyway, the Eurobrief is a big diaper in its own regard, so she could definitely tell when I walked out. And, to make things even more interesting, I left my card on the counter, so I had to go back, fully diapered!!!

You know that you can attach photo files to these posts. I like the Unique Wellness briefs. I have posted my opinion of them here on the Diaper Lover's forum under the topic "So Excited." Here is a front and rear view of the Unique Wellness brief. As you can see, I don't know how to attach taped diapers very well; however, the tapes do remove and restick very nicely.post-26017-12677424231852_thumb.jpgpost-26017-12677424518892_thumb.jpg

post-26017-12677424231852_thumb.jpg

post-26017-12677424518892_thumb.jpg