LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shoes

I came across an awesome pair of shoes that I thought many here would appreciate. Now granted, they aren't "adult", but I'm sure some of you, like me, can still fit into kids shoes considering these run up through a size 7 in boys.

Shoes

I just thought it was something worth sharing. ^_^

I came across an awesome pair of shoes that I thought many here would appreciate. Now granted, they aren't "adult", but I'm sure some of you, like me, can still fit into kids shoes considering these run up through a size 7 in boys.

Shoes

I just thought it was something worth sharing. ^_^

Way cool shoes! :thumbsup: but as usual, they don't come in my size, mens 10 1/2 :crybaby:

qwack :P

Question!

The length of the shoes in inches...is that the length of the SHOE, or the length of the FOOT that can fit IN the shoe? Because it says 7 M US Big Kid = 9 and 2/3" ...The larger of my two feet measures exactly 9" long...So I hope! Oh, and what about the width? I have no idea of the width of these shoes...

~ moogle

Question!

The length of the shoes in inches...is that the length of the SHOE, or the length of the FOOT that can fit IN the shoe? Because it says 7 M US Big Kid = 9 and 2/3" ...The larger of my two feet measures exactly 9" long...So I hope! Oh, and what about the width? I have no idea of the width of these shoes...

~ moogle

I believe the width is normal.. as in not "skinny" and not "wide". I know my foot is slightly under 9" and I usually wear a size 6...

I don't know if that helps or not...

Cool...most of my shoes are velcro however...can't tie yet.

About the only lace up shoes I have are one pair of dress shoes, my running shoes,

and my Heelies.

Yes, you can get Heelies in size 12.

I believe the width is normal.. as in not "skinny" and not "wide". I know my foot is slightly under 9" and I usually wear a size 6...

I don't know if that helps or not...

Really? Hmm. Is that a boys US size 6? I saw a size chart, and it has women's size conversion right next to it...

I measured the larger of my feet again via a piece of paper and a ruler, and got just under 9" this time...and I wear women's US 8 to 9. The size chart says my "Big Kid" size would be 6.5 to 7.5 - the largest the shoe I want has is Big Kid size 7. So, I should fit (I hope!), BUT here's my concern...

In my current shoe, I have decent "wiggle room" for my toes, and it's an 8.5 women's. Only, it's a 8.5 wide. I don't know if I'd fit into 8 or 8.5 regular - I haven't tried to for years. Is there a person or place that can figure this out for me? I usually don't care much for shoes, but the Cookie Monster ones have my attention!

~ moogle

Really? Hmm. Is that a boys US size 6? I saw a size chart, and it has women's size conversion right next to it...

I measured the larger of my feet again via a piece of paper and a ruler, and got just under 9" this time...and I wear women's US 8 to 9. The size chart says my "Big Kid" size would be 6.5 to 7.5 - the largest the shoe I want has is Big Kid size 7. So, I should fit (I hope!), BUT here's my concern...

In my current shoe, I have decent "wiggle room" for my toes, and it's an 8.5 women's. Only, it's a 8.5 wide. I don't know if I'd fit into 8 or 8.5 regular - I haven't tried to for years. Is there a person or place that can figure this out for me? I usually don't care much for shoes, but the Cookie Monster ones have my attention!

~ moogle

Maybe this will help you determine if your foot will fit into a medium width shoe..

Women's Shoe Size and Width

Maybe this will help you determine if your foot will fit into a medium width shoe..

Women's Shoe Size and Width

That helps, thanks...

Okay, so...

After doing this, my final measurements are:

Length (of my bigger foot) - 8 3/4" or 8.75"

Width (of my bigger foot) - 3 11/16" or 3.6875"

Which means:

Length -

I could probably fit into a size 7 women's or higher easily, lengthwise.

Width -

I am over the "average" width for size 7 to 8.5 women's, and thus take a "wide" in each. I fall into the "average" width starting at size 9, women's, if that width chart states maximum measurements. Basically, my feet are too wide for their size.

I'm still at a loss for whether or not I'd fit in the Big Kid's M US 7 Cookie Monster shoe that I want.

The length is fine - I might even be able to start lengthwise at a big kid 5.5 or 6 (woman's 7 or 7.5). But width wise, I only start out of a wide size at what would equate to big kid's 7.5 (women's 9).

I guess my best bet would be to go try on an average width 8.5 women's sneaker of the same brand (New Balance) to be sure?

~ moogle

I guess my best bet would be to go try on an average width 8.5 women's sneaker of the same brand (New Balance) to be sure?

~ moogle

Yeah, that's what I would do to be on the safe side.

Aww...those are cute. I LOVE Cookie Monster and New Balance are the about the only sneakers I can buy because they come in wide widths. These wouldn't do for me though as even though my feet are short, they're still 8 or 8 1/2 EEE

I can fit a girls size 5.

I have a pair of Hello Kitty Sparkly flats (these are sooo cute).

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/192-0254172-8730107?asin=B001TIPWVE&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B001TIPWVE&CPNG=&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

I also have something like these but in black.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/kids/dress/girls/PRD~538042/SONOMA+life+++style+Shelly+Mary+Janes.jsp

An some ballet flats as well.