LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hewwo Evwyones!

babynicole

hihi!

umms i not sure to say, buts i vewy fwiendwy and nice so if you wansa talk me, you cans. when i not pwaying in my baby mode, i wike ping pong, bowling, softball, and hoop dancing. i started getting into the ab scene at a young age. when i was 8, i ended up having the whole right side of my brain taken out, so had to learn everything over. I ended up having to push myself in academics in order to keep up with the kids in my class. The left side of my body is also weak due to the surgery. This caused me to stay inside for recess. For the most part, i dont let this stop me, rather it has made me stronger. Hope i make lots of friends.

• Like 1

Welcome, and it's great to have you with us! I am happy to see another softball and ping pong enthusiast! :P I played both much when I was a teenager.

I hope you enjoy your time here very much and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. The people here are pretty awesome and I think you'll see that with time. I hope to see you around the boards a lot! ;)

i would play softball.. i havent played baseball since 5th grade o.o.. umm and ping pong im a guy.. my coordination sucks.. umm well more like i just have sucky coordination cause im me o.o... neway welcome nicole!

lol... i got into softball couple years ago when i joined special olympics. As far as ping pong, id think you be good. Although even the guys i play against dont beat me! Thats ok that you arent coordinated though. i can be like that. Half the time im tripping over my own feet. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little_jonny

hello and welcome. im also a fan of bowling, unless it's on nintendo wii. i dont do to good in real bowling. but i like a little ping pong. hope you enjoy it here