LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need A Babysitter!

I'm feeling better overall, but am completely drained of energy. Just changing my diaper seems like an epic chore. I need a babysitter to change me and bring me a snack :)

For sure, Darling DailyDi, every big baby who is not feeling well should have a loving babysitter if the world were fair and perfect.

If the world were fair, it wouldn't need your daytime job. If the world was perfect, it wouldn't need mine! As I'm fond of saying, there are two sides to every coin.

I confess that as a guy, I'm a real baby on those rare occassions that I get sick. Poor DailyDi, I hope you feel better soon Brah and until then, good luck finding the perfect sitter that looks forward to taking care of what you need.

For sure, Darling DailyDi, every big baby who is not feeling well should have a loving babysitter if the world were fair and perfect.

Since you're in the world, and Daily Di, and the rest of us, I think it looks like the world is getting better! If everyone loved diapers it would indeed be perfect.