LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swimming?

The Sneak

Now, I probably should have posted this BEFORE jumping into the pool, but here we are, and hindsight has perfect 20/20 vision...

How does one protect ones diapers if one would like to go for a swim in the pool, while diapered? I didn't even think about it until I jumped in just then (I was going to change soon anyway), but I was wondering if anyone else had tried protecting their diapers to stop the obvious from happening.

I remember as a kid there were "swim diapers" or some such, which were like absorbent swimmers, but I was wondering if there was something for adults that would just go over the existing diaper, without having to put a completely new one on...

Just some musing from me, I'm off to change now, I've not felt this heavy in some time!

Check these out... they might be up your alley. They supposedly allow you to wear a diaper or insert without it getting wet from an outside sourse.

Swimming Shorts

They cost $125 USD. That's a lot for just swimming shorts with absorbent pants underneath.

They cost $125 USD. That's a lot for just swimming shorts with absorbent pants underneath.

Some people pay far more for a pair of shoes or some other useless item. From all my internet searching, this was the only article that I could find that would allow you to wear a regular diaper underneath and keep it dry from the pool water.

Plastic pants will not keep pool water out for long. I've tried it in my own pool.

The "swim diapers" are as they say in the business "fecal tea bags." They will slow

down the leaking of solids, but they're not tremendous (and won't work at all for

urine or diarrhea).

Haven't tried the real expensive ones.

swim diapers are mostly made only to contain fecal matter as the chlorine will kill anything that might be in the urine.

so either get some really good plastic pants, or purchase the adult swim diapers are going to be the two best options.