LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

amber1972

E Como Mai!

It's a pleasure to have new people here and especially someone who is rare. What I mean is, most of the people here are male and you are female. Next, most of the women here are AB and you are DL. It's great having someone who can present your perspective in the discussions here.

I'm really sorry that you had a motorcycle accident. I'm a survivor of a helicopter crash, but you wouldn't know it unless I told you. I ran my first marathon last month and enjoy diapers because I've always had night wetting issues.

My wife BabyMaggie can answer any questions you have about female ABs and she helped me go 24/7 for my enjoyment. Once again, welcome and I hope to read your perspective on issues soon.

Aloha,

Honu

Guest dragonmaster4066

hi amber, i'm dragon. i to am incon from a motorcycle accident. i have been incon now for 11 years and have also learned to enjoy the diapers. if you want to talk just let me know. leave me a message on here. :biker_h4h:

Hi Amber! :)

Welcome to our little corner of the net. Sorry to hear about your accident at such a young age, but you will find plenty of people like you here. we have a large population of incons, who's conditions range from a wide variety of reasons, be it accident or medical.

All are welcome here, since we all wear the same underwear for what ever reason.

It's no crime to be either incontinent or wear diapers...

Hope you have fun and this site is a benefit to what you may be looking for:)

qwack

Welcome to the forums. I've been riding for about 5 years. I always try to keep the rubber side down, but accidents happen. I'm sorry to hear about yours, but I'm glad it didn't stop you from doing something you enjoy. I've been down once, and I got lucky.

Oh and here are some words of wisdom that I try to live by;

If you love your bike, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've probably just high-sided. :P

• 1 month later...

Well hat's off to you, Amber, for getting back on and riding. I'm just back to riding, too, although its been a thirty-two year hiatus in my case. Had a fairly serious bike accident, myself, and swore I'd never ride, again, but I got the bug and decided to face my fear head on. Who knew that wearing a diaper while riding would make it even more fun? YiPEE!

Hello Amber and welcome. If you ever need to talk, or ask a question, please don't hesitate,

hucusnuickles (I know you are NOT an AB, but it still does not negate your need for hugs, cuddles, snuggles and tickles)