LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Faecal Incontinence Affect Your Life?

I keep hearing stories about how being fecally incontinent screws up your life but how does it? I've messed my nappy many times and the clean up is little effect with wetwips and disposable gloves, I have a key for all the disabled toilets and don't have any problems. How would being totally passive incontinent affect me?

I keep hearing stories about how being fecally incontinent screws up your life but how does it? I've messed my nappy many times and the clean up is little effect with wetwips and disposable gloves, I have a key for all the disabled toilets and don't have any problems. How would being totally passive incontinent affect me?

Is this even really a question?

Covered in shit and inappropriate times, schedule your life around the possibility that at any moment you may have human excriment in your pants? I'm not incon, but I can imagine it would be hell.

It doesn't. It only "screws up your life" if you let it.

~ moogle