LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writer'S Lair Forum

DailyDi, here's a topic we've been thinking about and wondered what is possible for a more-or-less private forum by invitation only for established authors and their invited guests that they could bounce ideas off of and work out plot lines, etc.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=12762

What about having a moderator that would only be able to grant access to that particular forum? That way you or Repaid wouldn't have to deal with it and you wouldn't have worry about the mod having access to the entire forum. Possible, or no?

I nominate myself. :P:P:P

I'm good with that. I can live with you being the gatekeeper.

If it saves space, it could be put under the story board as a subforum.

On another train of thought, what would be required to have me, for example, the moderator of a subforum just for me and my minions? May be too much effort and I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Added an open forum for writers. Will password-protect it if it becomes a problem, but that would really be a pain to maintain under the current board limitations.

Added an open forum for writers. Will password-protect it if it becomes a problem, but that would really be a pain to maintain under the current board limitations.

Thanks, that works for me!

You might want to put a "Spoilers Alert" tag on it. I intend to discuss all manner of things about my stories that could ruin it for the person that doesn't like to know the twists and turns before they read them.