LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Buy Pink Diapers?

Ririko

Would you buy pink diapers?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. If a company, such as Bambinos were to make available pink diapers, somewhat to the tune of the old "Huggies for Her" diapers, would you buy them?

• Absolutely, these would be what I wear the most!
    • Id probably buy them relatively often.
    • I might try a pack or two.
    • I wouldnt be interested in buying this product for myself of someone else.

If a company, such as Bambinos were to make available pink diapers, somewhat to the tune of the old "Huggies for Her" diapers, would you buy them? This is a product targeted at AB Girls and Sissies, specifically.

For reference: http://www.mediafire.com/?xxjjoikmymz (also attached)

I know I would! I've been informed that they would consider it if serious interest was shown. It would be really amazing to see that come to fruition, considering the only other thing even close I've seen was the old Mega Care Line briefs.

-<3 Ririko

post-27997-12662815880178_thumb.jpg

post-27997-1266281593261_thumb.jpg

post-27997-12662815964746_thumb.jpg

post-27997-12662815880178_thumb.jpg

post-27997-1266281593261_thumb.jpg

post-27997-12662815964746_thumb.jpg

a question: what kind of Huggies are those attached diapers? :) I really have to buy them! :) thanks you guys!

Those are pics I found on Google of the Old "Huggies for Her" line, which is out of print. The only Kimberly-Clark Products that feature gender-based designs are for older stages after infant or toddler diapers. Furthermore, no adult diaper (to my knowledge) has ever been produced for this market.

As I understand the reasoning for why is a perceived lack of real interest. The purpose of this poll is to examine whether or not there is a market for such a product, a rough idea of the scale it should undertake, and to estimate the actual success should Bambinos (or another company) attempt to produce pink, feminine adult diapers. Please note I do not work for Bambinos, nor am I a spokepoerson, etc. I'm just a concerned TG AB girl who thinks this has a shot and would like to see it come to fruition. The next logical step would be to set up an e-petition etc.

Until then the only things even close currently available (in the U.S. market) is the Pull-Ups, Goodnights, and similar products designed for young girls.

Hope I helped,

Ririko

• Like 1

This will suprrise people, but no

My outermost of 3 rubber panties is in the same color as my dress, babydoll or blouse to show that it is part of my outfit and therefore makes me a "rubber little girl" so the diaper would not be visible so it would make no sense. The next pair is nearly opaque white and the innermost is pink snap-on that gets chanbed with the diaper. I go a very long time between changes.

I had some orange diapers that I got from a thrift store. They were good cheap price, so I got some. And after I figured out how to get em so they fight nice. I was surprised that they worked really good and crinkled. I have no idea who they are made by. They came in a clear bag with 10 or so in it. The only word that was one em, was on the tape and said "WINGS" and the wetness strip was a dark yellow, but when it was wet, it turned to a blue. And if you would mess in em, u could see the darkness from it through the diaper. When I go to that store again, I will be checking to see if they have anymore, and picking some more up for me and any other kinds that they may have.

I liked the huggies that looked like a pair of jeans--they had a pocket drawen on the back. It was really cute.

As for the question itself I wish they would make colored adult diapers like red or blue etc.. I would definitely wear those. I understand why they don't---with white being more discreet but a nice royal blue or metallic blue would be really nice.