LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photo's?

I cant really help you with the poop thing, but it did raise a good question. In all the photos out there you rarely see a wet and especially a messy diaper :blink:

i know having my picture taken while in a diaper would be stressful.. but especially after its been used

Just a reminder that poop photos can not be posted here or on any of DD's services. You'll need to look for sites outside the US as poop is not legal for adult sites in the US.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? Why would that be illegle? Sounds kind of silly didn't know the US had restrictions? I guess the poop sites I found wee outside of the US. I think that should change, who regulates these things anyway?

Poop is scat and is illegal in heaps of countries. Authorities view it the same as rape, beastiallity and torture.

Still I see no reason why people shouldnt be able to look at it if they arent hurting anyone else, perhaps its not the Govt. trying to impose their beliefs on you but to try and protect from health & safety risks :lol:

To get pix like this there are a few sites but they are probably pay sites, you could try going 'underground' and getting them from a p2p client like shareaza, or winmx etc.. also look for forums and you may find websites that arent in search engines or listed anywhere.

Good luck in you hunt for shit :lol::lol::lol:

• 1 year later...

So diaperlover911, you say you don't like this country because you can't see pictures of poop, huh! Is that the only reason or do you have more to bitch about? Maybe you should get the Hell out of this country then! I'd like to see you cope in another country, sure you'd see your pooped diaper pictures, but do you really think that you would be better off anywhere else? To me this is, and will always be the greatest country in the world! Who gives a damn about poop anyway?! No country is or will ever be perfect so shut up or get out! :P

So diaperlover911, you say you don't like this country because you can't see pictures of poop, huh! Is that the only reason or do you have more to bitch about? Maybe you should get the Hell out of this country then! I'd like to see you cope in another country, sure you'd see your pooped diaper pictures, but do you really think that you would be better off anywhere else? To me this is, and will always be the greatest country in the world! Who gives a damn about poop anyway?! No country is or will ever be perfect so shut up or get out! :P

Fucking kill yourself.

PLEEEALLEZZZ the post was damn near dead for over a year and a half... are you all retarded.. let it DIE. Newby's are awesume, but check the date (ole' school). It's no different, but don't follow a old post.. let's please move on! Just my two cents.. and more over IMHO. Cha ' Cha diaprbayb. Why cant people look before they post.

Note: I was a newbie too, and welcomed this site.. so let's be nice!!! Love ya Guys & Gals

No body is perfect but DAMN!!! sorry.. just had to vent for a second.. I'm done.. Carry on!!!

BTW.. not my thing but Poopie diapers can be seen anywhere.. Other than here.. youtube.. search "diapers".. You'll see alot.. Hey! we wear diapers, to each there own! who are we to say what is right... again.. PLEEEEAAAZE! don't cast a stone when you live in glass house

Love ya all but I have a "mommie" and Have always had, learn from the pro. 20 mommies to my name beat me on the level..not a brag, but I can help those who don't..... anyway stay covered and diapered and be happy. Your friend in diapers,,, Lil' Timmy!

Guest diamondback688

yea...its called post bumping...if this was done in the AB/DL story forum that is run by Vickie, you woulda been banned in a heartbeat...