LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chewing On Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Ever have the urge to bite into a diaper and start chewing on that lovely material? I had a very strong urge to do this last night with a wet diaper, thats how much I love diapers.

• Like 1

Man, you need to go and talk to a professional and get some of this worked out. Your posts reflect WAAYY too much of the crazy that's obviously going on inside your head. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I'm just saying, I think the $150/hr or so would be worth it, to keep you out of trouble.

• Like 1

Ever have the urge to bite into a diaper and start chewing on that lovely material? I had a very strong urge to do this last night with a wet diaper, thats how much I love diapers.

Okay, wait.

Chewing on a diaper - ehh. I can see where the thought comes from, because I have a strong oral fixation...Probably not very healthy though, ingesting chemicals and all that.

Chewing on a WET diaper?? Are you serious?

It's your health, dude...but honestly, looking at some of your =1&view_by_title=1"]past topics, I can't say I'm surprised. I do think you have a scary unhealthy obsession with pee/poop and getting women into diapers though. Either that, or you're a troll. Either way, the way you present your posts makes this community look very bad to outsiders. If you decide you need to post all of your thoughts (which is completely understandable as everyone needs to vent), I'll give you the same suggestion I gave another member - instead of making new topics about whatever's in your head that all have the same gist/set of themes to them, all the time, why not make one topic (or even a blog) that you can add all of your thoughts to? That way you can post your thoughts, and those that agree with you can comment...and those that don't will know it's your topic they're walking into (as most members probably don't read who the topic is by before clicking) and won't read.

~ moogle

• Like 2
Guest little_jonny

I can't say I'm surprised. I do think you have a scary unhealthy obsession with pee/poop and getting women into diapers though. Either that, or you're a troll. Either way, the way you present your posts makes this community look very bad to outsiders. ~ moogle

i have to agree. many people dont understand us now and if they see that kind of post, they will think most ABDL are into it. and yes, post blogs about what you want to say or vent

• Like 1

so i'm wondering do yuou want to chew on the diaper while it is on u? cause that would take some serious flexibility.. or do you want to take it off first and then eat it? or do you want to chew on someone elses diaper filled with you urine while they are wearing it? or do you wantto chew on someone elses diaper filled with their urine while they are wearing it, or not wearing it?

people want to know... well ok not really....

• Like 1

Could we thread lock him or something? Sheesh. :P

Why thread lock him when so many folks seem to enjoy posting back to him. Its a troll in disguise really. Don't feed the trolls. All his past posts are just about getting a rise outta everyone. But then again people also like Jerry Springer and I still can't grasp that one.

What kind of wine pairing would you recommend with a wet diaper? Does it change depending on the brand of diaper? What about vintage diapers?

For a simple urination I would recommend a white zinfandel or a sparkling cider however for a nice duece I would recommend a Merlot or for the runny deuce I would suggest a chardonnay.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW