LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet The Bed Last Night

Well i am a DL, or rather a NL so i am divided about how i should take it, note i wear more for fun than real need. It's odd how the first time in ages i wore no protection and found myself waking up full flow all over my bed sheets, this happened around 4am and i will be putting it down to drinking to much fluids and perhaps being over tired. i have no real adult history of bed wetting.

Some people notibly goerge im sure would get his rocks off, im personally a bit mortified and hoping it was a one off.

Luckily my mattress did not get wet since i had a old quilt covering it which provided some protection.

will see how things go.

I know you will get a lot of unsolicited advice, so I'll go first! Step one: encase your matterass in a zippered vinyl protective cover. This is discrete because many people use them to prevent mites. Next, put a cotton matterass pad on top. Still very discrete! It covers the vinyl and all the crinkles. It will absorb and hold any accidents you have (of any type which is again why many people use them).

If you want to sleep in diapers, that's your choice. I know that isn't always what you want to do. When you don't, your investment in your matterass is still protected. If, however, you sleep somewhere else (like a hotel), the best thing to do is bring diapers with you so you don't have to worry about damaging someone else's matterass.

Don't worry! Be happy that you already enjoy wearing "nappies" so you can be protected at night. Keep your freedom and get rid of the stress, okay?

Well i am a DL, or rather a NL so i am divided about how i should take it, note i wear for more for fun than real need. It's odd how the first time in ages i wore no protection and found myself waking up full flow all over my bed sheets, this happened around 4am and i will be putting it down to drinking to much fluids and perhaps being over tired. i have no real adult history of bed wetting.

Some people notibly goerge im sure would get his rocks off, im personally a bit mortified and hoping it was a one off.

Luckily my mattress did not get wet since i had a old quilt covering it which provided some protection.

will see how things go.

Why the attack on another board member at a website catering to people who like diapers and with a subset community that wants to be incontinent? If you are seeking only continence advice go to a board that exists for such a purpose only. Otherwise, remember where you are and let's stop there "My kink is ok, yours is not!" attacks.

With that out of the way, plastic sheets are great, but I find they are also warm so you might want to put an extra sheet over the plastic sheet to insulate it.

A friend of mine had a lot of luck with the alarm mat system that wakes up the person if it detects wetness.

• Like 1

" i will be putting it down to drinking to much fluids and perhaps being over tired. i have no real adult history of bed wetting."

I would agree with you. almost everybody has a wet bed several times in there life, you shouldnt be concerned, if however you start having night time leaks more often you should see a doc. but once in while is not a real medical issue to be concerned with.

Why the attack on another board member at a website catering to people who like diapers and with a subset community that wants to be incontinent? If you are seeking only continence advice go to a board that exists for such a purpose only. Otherwise, remember where you are and let's stop there "My kink is ok, yours is not!" attacks.

With that out of the way, plastic sheets are great, but I find they are also warm so you might want to put an extra sheet over the plastic sheet to insulate it.

A friend of mine had a lot of luck with the alarm mat system that wakes up the person if it detects wetness.

my quote was nothing more than a comparison, i think you read to much into it..

my quote was nothing more than a comparison, i think you read to much into it..

If it's any consolation I thought it was pretty funny. As far as wetting the bed, yes if you are overly tired, drink a lot of anything close to when you do go to bed, don't go before you go to bed, chances are you will have an accident.

Also, if you usually diaper yourself at night you will subconciously feel like you are protected anyway and your body will relax more with it thinking it is ok. So what probably happened is everything above mixed with your subconcious thinking you were protected, bam wet bed.

• 4 weeks later...

just think of it has it happens, not all things can be controlled, I have a friend who doesnt wear diapers, for fun or play, but has had an accident when sleeping, for her it was the fact she was stressed out about some stuff.

being over tired, and stressed out can lead to bed wetting, as your body will releave its self in order to rest and sleep. like stated before, since you like to wear and play in diapers, if you want to wear at night for bed wetting, if it keeps happening talk to a doctor, maybe its something thats bothering you and you dont know it.

i hope things work out for you, theres poeple on here that are here to listen and help.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem sometimes. Being overtired and an extremely deewp sleeper is a combinatoin for disaster. my g/f put a waterproof mattress pad on the bed. I would wear diapers to bed but my g/f figures diapers are for babys and the elderly and says wearing diapers will cause incontinence. I call b.s. Oh well when I wet the bed she`s the one changing and washing the sheets. After an accident I put a diaper on as a way to say if I had one on in the first place we wouldnt be up at 2am changing clothes and sheets. She still doesn`t get it.

tell your GF. that is false. wear for bed wetting wont cause you to become incontinence. if you worn one all the time and re trained your self to use it all the time then yes. but your not. unless you want to. I never had a dry night growing up. after a motorcycle wreck 9 yrs ago. i have become 24/7 no bladder control. its not fun, on hot days it sucks, in the winter it really sucks. if your bed wetting becomes an every night thing. please see a doctor. there is meds and treatments for it. if they cant help then wearing a diaper to bed at night will make things better for you and your GF by not having to get up and change the sheets.

tell your GF. that is false. wear for bed wetting wont cause you to become incontinence. if you worn one all the time and re trained your self to use it all the time then yes. but your not. unless you want to. I never had a dry night growing up. after a motorcycle wreck 9 yrs ago. i have become 24/7 no bladder control. its not fun, on hot days it sucks, in the winter it really sucks. if your bed wetting becomes an every night thing. please see a doctor. there is meds and treatments for it. if they cant help then wearing a diaper to bed at night will make things better for you and your GF by not having to get up and change the sheets.

It is not a regular thing. It only happens once in a very great while. I believe it to be because I am a very deep sleeper. Just annoying when it does. while I do think diapers are comfortable and would consider myself a dl, I don`t feel as I can discuss this with her as she is pretty damn stubborn. I have worn them just cause to see her reaction and it wasn`t too good. She asked if I had a med. prob. and I assured her I didn`t, just wanted to wear one. She doesn`t even know I am on here. I just can`t discuss it with her. Sorry. I feel as if I have hijacked this thread. Again sorry.

Just as a different perspective not everyone has wet the bed, even when extremely tired and full of liquids. Instead I will wake up when my bladder is so full that it is hurting, which I know isn't good, but it isn't like it happens often. I don't remember ever having a problem when I was younger either.

Though brown streaks at the other end were a different story, though most the time this was due to not wanting to use public restrooms for #2.

Bladder and bowel control is not perfect even within the 'non ab/dl' community. All it takes for one to loose control during sleep is over-tiredness. The mind when asleep, when it needs to vacate bladder or bowels, makes a decision whether it would be better for itself to stay asleep and wet/soil or deprive itself of sleep and wake. This is a subconscious decision which you have absolutely no control over.

Overnight bladder control is maintained by reducing the amount of liquid fed to the bladder, thus increasing the urine concentration. Overnight bowel control is maintained by reducing the speed of digestion. This can easily be defeated by eating a large high fiber and high bulk meal, and by consuming large amounts of liquid.