LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Older Women?

Guest ritzcritz

Guest ritzcritz

does anyone have any stories about being diapered as a child by women over the age of 50? i've always been fascinated with the thought of being diapered and babied by old women as a child

When I was born in 1964 my maternal Granny Vi was 47. Although I was toilet trained shortly before she turned 50, because our diaper-friendly family believed in "just-in-case" diapers for trips and special events, Granny frequently diapered me when she was older than 50.

As I have shared many times, Granny Vi had been profoundly urinary incontinent since she was 20. She had reverted to bedwetting at age 12. Granny often told us that her own mother needed diapers 24/7. Vi's own maternal grandmother was dead when Vi was born. All of Granny Vi's sisters had urinary problems, as did her daughters including my Mom Alice and Aunt Betsy. This profound urinary incontinence for sure runs in our family.

Grandpa James and Granny Vi Bremer still live next door to my parents. When I was young Aunt Betsy lived with us. Then when she married for several years Betsy and her husband lived across the street. Granny Vi was still working full-time when I was little, so back then Betsy was our main babysitter. Granny semi-retired about the time Betsy finished school and started working. Consequently I was used to being changed by many different teens and mature women.

It is possible my Dad changed me, but that would have been when I was very young. The first man I remember changing me is Don Davis. We had fallen in love at a party about 6 months after I discovered AB as a coping strategy. That was May of 1991 when Don was 58. He not only owned a lovely home, he had really good washers and dryers. With access to those I could go back to wearing gauze diapers to bed. It always enhances my AB play to have "Daddy Don" change me. Don and I married in October 1991.

The attached photo shows Don reading to me as I suckle a baby bottle.

post-16053-12660789879409_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12660789879409_thumb.jpg

love reading your posts angela. They are interesting honest and mature even thou i am a sissy who loves her/his diapers be cool!! Btw my x was the only older women that ever changed that was only once she hated the diaper thing oh well lol

Angela:

You are fortunate, indeed to have met Don. The picture is an inspiration to many that this lifestyle, even when continence is not an issue, can have moments or lifetimes of love and tenderness. And, it would appear that Don is a lucky man, too.

The irony is the concept of old changes as you age. My parents are both in their upper 50's and to me that's a bit old, although it's not old. They talk about people in their 80's as old and my grandmother talks about people in their 90's as old. I find it all quite humorous.

When I was born in 1964 my maternal Granny Vi was 47. Although I was toilet trained shortly before she turned 50, because our diaper-friendly family believed in "just-in-case" diapers for trips and special events, Granny frequently diapered me when she was older than 50.

As I have shared many times, Granny Vi had been profoundly urinary incontinent since she was 20. She had reverted to bedwetting at age 12. Granny often told us that her own mother needed diapers 24/7. Vi's own maternal grandmother was dead when Vi was born. All of Granny Vi's sisters had urinary problems, as did her daughters including my Mom Alice and Aunt Betsy. This profound urinary incontinence for sure runs in our family.

Grandpa James and Granny Vi Bremer still live next door to my parents. When I was young Aunt Betsy lived with us. Then when she married for several years Betsy and her husband lived across the street. Granny Vi was still working full-time when I was little, so back then Betsy was our main babysitter. Granny semi-retired about the time Betsy finished school and started working. Consequently I was used to being changed by many different teens and mature women.

It is possible my Dad changed me, but that would have been when I was very young. The first man I remember changing me is Don Davis. We had fallen in love at a party about 6 months after I discovered AB as a coping strategy. That was May of 1991 when Don was 58. He not only owned a lovely home, he had really good washers and dryers. With access to those I could go back to wearing gauze diapers to bed. It always enhances my AB play to have "Daddy Don" change me. Don and I married in October 1991.

The attached photo shows Don reading to me as I suckle a baby bottle.

Angela...

Your story gives hope to all of us middle age guys who are still looking for a sweet young

gal to diaper and be a daddy to.. Any hints on where we should look?? :whistling:

Angela...

Your story gives hope to all of us middle age guys who are still looking for a sweet young

gal to diaper and be a daddy to.. Any hints on where we should look?? :whistling:

Hi Diaper Time 42,

Since I started writing my "Baby Angel" column for DPF in 1991 I have been asked how to meet Big Baby Girls countless times.

There is no magic wand or formula. Each couple I know got together in unique ways. Nobody I know in person met the love of their life through a dating service, ad or on-line site. Of course that could happen, as evidenced by posts here on DD. I have never met any of those folks so I have no reason to think they are fibbing.

Don Davis is not the typical middle age fellow. Jean and Don met in late 1953. They often attended the same parties, but did not go on a real date until Don was about to start USMC OCS in late 1954. Until he returned to civilian life in early 1959 they exchanged letters more than once a week. They married in September 1959. Over the years they had three children. Everyone says Jean and Don were always in love. Due to menopause Jean lost bladder control in 1980. Don remained lovingly supportive even when Jean turned to AB to cope. She wrote about this for DPF starting in 1986. Jean also wrote for Infantae Press. One by Don about playing Daddy and two by Jean about using AB discreetly appeared in "The Play Pen#11" which had been mailed to subscribers the day before Jean was killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver.

A couple of months after I found my way into AB, a fellow I dated once gave me a copy of TPP#11. I wrote to the publisher and enclosed a fan letter to Don and Jean. Fortunately I had not sealed the envelope. Instead of forwarding it, the publisher sent me a note about Jean's death in 1989. So I wrote Don a condolence note, which was forwarded to him. In April 1991 Don responded, thanking me for my well wishes. That could have been that, except I saw that a Don Davis was a member of an organization holding an evening party the first Saturday in May. On the off chance this was the same Don Davis, I volunteered to handle the check-in table. About an hour after the party started a distinguished and well-dressed gentleman approached. He looked like a managing partner of a law firm. More than the tailoring, it was his confidence, what us litigators call "command presence"

Figuring even if this was not a Don Davis, this was a man I wanted to meet, I got up to greet him, so my own name tag was clearly visible. He asked for the Don Davis registration. I said I was so pleased to meet him as I handed it to him, deliberately taking my time sticking the name tag on his suit, getting as close as possible. It was funny when I stepped back that he did a classic double-take, saying "So you are the Angela Bauer from DPF!" Lucky for the party another volunteer took over the registration at that moment, because all my atention was focused on Don Davis, the correct Don Davis.

We spent the rest of the party talking at a secluded table. Then when the party ended at 2am we continued talking at Canter's all night deli a few blocks away. Fortunately also since I did not drive then, I had taken a cab to the party. Thus Don not only drove me to Canter's, he drove me home, after dawn! From what I had read, Jean was far from a full-time big baby girl. She held an earned PhD and did very responsible work up to the end, and in diapers the last 5 years. She was super discreet about her AB activities, although she had written in her final article the previous summer her daughter, about 24 at the time, had guessed the secret. Don had written lovingly about taking care of Jean.

Most of what Don and I discussed the first several hours had nothing to do with AB or urinary incontinence. At the time I still could hold my wetting for about 2 hours if I totally concentrated, so I had started the party wearing ordinary big girl panties. Half and hour after meeting Don I absolutely had to excuse myself to use the ladies room, where I did put on an Attends. Don stood guard outside the door. He did not comment as he walked me back to our table. Perhaps he did not notice the bulge. I am not sure when I wet once diapered. I had slightly lost track of time so eventually I decided to make another potty trip. Sure enough I was wet enough I did change. Now I only had 2 dry Attends left in my large purse.

While walking me back to the table the second time Don lightly patted my bottom. He whispered I was a good girl for changing before I leaked. Don said nothing more about diapers until we were in his car. He directly asked if I needed to stop for some more disposables. I admitted I had 2 in reserve. In the car and at Canter's Don said he found me fascinating and attractive. His concern was the age difference. (Don looked years younger than his real age.) He also admitted he was not looking for a big baby girl, while also saying he had read enough of my columns to conclude AB was for me a coping method, not a way of life.

I made it home with a few minutes capacity left on my last Attends. At least at home I had many in reserve. That day, which by then was Sunday, we had a lunch date. During that date Don said he had gathered all of Jean's remaining new gauze DPF prefolds and unused vinyl panties into a carton which was in the trunk of his car. I my most recent column I had written although I lived alone in a tiny apartment I could not discreetly wash diapers, so I was still making-do in Attends. Don assured me he would drive me to his own house as often as I needed to wash and dry cloth diapers. That did not prove a major chore, since I moved into his home 2 weeks later. Here it is almost 19 years later and we still share our bedroom and washing equipment.

Sure Diaper Time 42, I knew that there was one mature middle-age widower in Southern California experienced at changing adult women. That first night I learned Don was not actively looking for a big baby girl, but he was open to a romantic relationship. Besides the similar kink, what we had going was that our education was quite similar. I hold a JD and he has 2 PhDs. Although I never had dated extensively or more than my limited spare time allowed, I had known many mature men very well for 11 years prior to meeting Don. He was a top movie executive, but I had already dated men equally successful. I hardly look like a typical trophy wife and have never attempted to vamp my way into anything. Don has never tried to direct the way I earn my living or litigate. In fact we agree neither of us discusses confidential information. Way back for all I knew another office of my firm could have been suing his studio. Yes, AB is part of our lives. I have not regained bladder control. I have never even tried to go more than a few minutes without a diaper since early 1992.

Bottom line is long before getting into the questions about diaper use, it is vital both partners love and respect each other. Even without blurting out about diapers if you cannot find out that your prospective romantic partner is open to this, then you need to gain practical experience flirting and courting.

Best wishes for your future. Be open to anything. Magic can happen!

• Like 1

As always, Angela, this is a well written and insightful response. A fascinating story. I still have some of those TPP's laying around as well as old DPF newsletters and miscellaneous printings from infantae press. I guess I will have to get them out and re-read them in light of knowing a little background. Thanks for all you do for the community.

As always, Angela, this is a well written and insightful response. A fascinating story. I still have some of those TPP's laying around as well as old DPF newsletters and miscellaneous printings from infantae press. I guess I will have to get them out and re-read them in light of knowing a little background. Thanks for all you do for the community.

Hi Carl, Golly you take me back almost 20 years. Thanks for the kind words.

Let me try to think. When I first was given a copy of TPP#11 and began receiving back issues of DPF Newsletter, it was prior to May 1991. I was living in a tiny studio apartment. That was convenient to my law office. That building was filled with other young attorneys. After I fell in love with Don, during mid-May 1991, I started spending weekends at his house. I must have moved most of my AB-related publications there, where Don already had much of the same material DPF and Infantae Press had provided his late wife Jean.

Since then we moved to a larger home in 1993. In 1995 we started construction of our current larger home, into which we moved in late 1996. Along the way much of the old physical files and cartons of older publications got misplaced.

Right now I cannot even remember the name of the Infantae publisher. I think the last name was "Slavic" or Slavick. Maybe someone remembers better. Over the weekend I looked for my reference copy of TPP#11 and could not find it. One of my favorite earlier Infantae publications was "Tales from the Crib#13" although I do not remember the last time I saw my copy. My husband Don's late wife Jean wrote a story for TftC#13 based on her conversations with the same fellows I later got to know. That was the basis of my current story "TWO WET BOYS"

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I just turned 40 last year, so I am one of the older ladies myself. DPF was the key to my true self. Now I am an inspiration to many young baby girls in Germany.

I am glad that I could learn English as an exchange student to the US.

Kvetinka