LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disneyland

So I was wondering how many of you go to Disneyland? Mommy and I are heading there for the weekend! :drive1:

I sooo love it there! It makes me feel so young and happy!

I love going diaperd, no worrys of finding a dirty bathroom, or being stuck in a line!! Mommy and I will both be in Bambinos for the whole weekend!!!! One of the things I love is in there first aid bathrooms, they have huge padded tables for diaper changes, it makes it so much easyer when its time to change!! :P

Is there anyone else going this weekend?

What is your fav. ride or thing to do there???

I would live in Disneyland if I thought I could! my fav place to go is new orlens square and ride the pirates and the haunted house!!!

Im so excited, it is mommy and my first time going together and then on this romantic weekend....... Its going to be heaven on earth!! :wub:

Go in a wheelchair and helmet then you can jump all the queues, they take you straight in. Disney land is awesome for roll playing...

Of course, laughing at handicap individuals and taking advantage of disneyland's kindness towards handicap individuals is such fun.

@Stewie: Congratz on the trip to disneyland! :D I hope you and your mommy have a lot of fun!

Necros ..

I went to Disneyland earlier this year diapered in a Bambino, Abena, and I believe a few stuffers, too. It was heaven, I felt like such a baby! And boy was the diaper soaked when I finally got back to my hotel, so I was glad that I was so thickly diapered. And like you said, the best part was being able to avoid the dirty bathrooms and just wet while in line. I felt like such a baby riding the Winnie the Pooh ride in thick diapers! I'd reccomend it to anybody!

I too love Disneyland! When we had our van changing two or three times during the day was a breeze. Changing in the Jeep is not an option. So I bring a diaper bag with a vinyl pad for the floor of one of the special needs bathrooms. They keep them very clean most of the time. We keep the diaper bag in a locker inside the park for when I need to change. I'm going on my birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time. If you tell them in the park that you're incontinent and have special needs they are very helpful.

We are part of the disney vacation club, so we go to disney world every year in florida, and in may we are going to disney land for two nights and three days. This will be my first time at disney land and i am super excited... right now one of my absolute favourite rides to go on is toy story mania the ride and game is soooo much fun! and this year i actually beat daddy...

I am going to Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida with my daddy/husband Honu on Moday. We were at the Magic Kingdom in January. Daddy ran the Disnwy marathon in January and we are going to Disneyland in September so that daddy can run the Half Marathon there. It will be my first time at Disneyland.

That's right BABY! We will take our diaper bags in as usual and let the nice men/women poke their little sticks in and then let us in without a word or funny look. Then, when changes are necessary, we'll go to the restrooms, pick a stall, and change diapers in the standing position. No worries, no concerns and nobody the wiser.

We have FLAPs - Florida Resident Annual Passes for Disney World, but we'll be visitors at Disneyland where I'll earn the Princess Auruora medal as well as the coast-to-coast medal!

I hope Mommy is getting Monday's trip all planned out!

Thank you to all who wished ma a good time!! and turtle they have privet bathrooms in the first aid room with changing tables (more like a twin bed thats coverd in vinal/plastic) so you dont halfto get on the floor! im almst 260 lbs and they hold me fine!!

Yes Disneyland is a wonderfull place to rollplay! like a huge playground for all us little ab's, il be excited when they get the remodle done of the two parks!!!

Whats everyones fav. ride or place to go there??

Go in a wheelchair and helmet then you can jump all the queues, they take you straight in. Disney land is awesome for roll playing...

There is SOME validity to this statement minus pretending you are retarded. My buddies used to rent a couple of motorized wheelchairs and get in the back of all the lines. Its like a 20 dollar front of the line pass for the day. If anyone asked it was because he had a bum knee, which wasn't too far from the truth.

I love Disneyland too, especially the Winnie the Pooh ride. MY FAV! :D

I hope you had a great time, (past tense since this is monday, after the weekend) I haven't been to Disneyland in probably thirty years... I used to go all the time when I lived closer. Whenever relatives would visit, it was a natural. Now it's Sea World. Some day soon I hope I can make it back to see Mickey.

Went when I was five and again at ten. I have no desire to ever go back, long lines, screaming children and the constant smell of carney food, piss and vomit does not make me want to go back. I hate amusement parks, however the clubs and stuff sound like a blast.

Edit: I would go again just make a special misses happy or to at least give my kids the satisfaction of seeing it.

Hi all sorry for not getting back here quickly.

Mommy and I had a wondefull romantic weekend, we were smart and got there early, so we got on all the rides quickly that we really wanted to do, then as the crowds got bigger we decided it was time to just relax and look in the shops and at the other things around the park.

Around noon it got hot and we decided it was time to go back to are room and relax! After a few hrs we decided to go to california adventure, where I took mommy around and told her little things about the park that I know, we had a wonderfull time, aside from are feet and legs hurting from all the walking lol.

The next day was about the same, we had alot of fun and enjoyed are weekend together, we got are passports so we get to have many more disney days this year!

We are 17 miles from the Tragic Kingdom and the cost justified the purchase of a sailboat for recreation as a better solution.

We have had diapered groups meet there over the years but the cost is now prohibited.

So I was wondering how many of you go to Disneyland? Mommy and I are heading there for the weekend! :drive1:

I sooo love it there! It makes me feel so young and happy!

I love going diaperd, no worrys of finding a dirty bathroom, or being stuck in a line!! Mommy and I will both be in Bambinos for the whole weekend!!!! One of the things I love is in there first aid bathrooms, they have huge padded tables for diaper changes, it makes it so much easyer when its time to change!! :P

Is there anyone else going this weekend?

What is your fav. ride or thing to do there???

I would live in Disneyland if I thought I could! my fav place to go is new orlens square and ride the pirates and the haunted house!!!

Im so excited, it is mommy and my first time going together and then on this romantic weekend....... Its going to be heaven on earth!! :wub: