LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March 2010 N J L Munch

TheMagicDragon

Help Decide - Winning answer to be determined at July 2010 Munch & Picnic - NJL 1 Yr. Anniversary!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. NJL's Motto Should Be:

• New Jersey Littles - Diapered Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Perverted Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Little Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Pampered Together
    • New Jersey and You - Perfect Together (Sorry Gov'ner!)
    • New Jersey Littles - Happy Together

Hello Denis in NJ, Padded Dharma Bum, Curiousity-Killed-The-Cat and Diapered Witch in Ct and All:

We're so happy so many folks are coming! I have 24 RSVPs! Many are coming in from so far away, but we are coming together because its worth it. This will be fun! I have just cleaned out my box on DD if you need to PM me - don't use DS.

We will be picking up We Have Pi (from Philly) at the New Brunswick Train Station in central NJ at 9:30 and stopping to get something to eat on the way up. I will be AT the Wal-Mart at 11:30 or so for anyone coming from points east, north and south of Rte 287. We will wait there until 12:00 NOON when we will depart for the 50 minute ride west to Sussex. BTW, Wal-Mart does sell Depends and stuff if you happen to need them - they have self checkout too.

Here is the address for your GPS:

Wal-Mart

48 Rt-23, Riverdale, New Jersey 07457

The Munch is at 1pm, I want to arrive about ten minutes early to square away the tables. For many this is their first munch. It would be nice if one of the more experienced people would watch for arrivals (and tell them where the NJL table is) once we get there. As it is in the country this is a smaller Diner so we will be easy to find. If anyone not with my car should arrive early, please wait outside until I get there! Don't go in early!!

Bring raincoats, shoes that can get a 'lil wet, and an umbrella! There is an outside tailings field for anyone who wants to go collect some rocks, only takes about 15 minutes, can be done AFTER the insitde Museum Tour. The Museum knows that a large group of adults is coming around 3pm.

Its basically a self-guided tour. Cost is on previous post, they also sell toys, minerals/rocks, knickknacks and candy. Bring water and juice for your bottles too. Obviously, don't show Blatantly AB stuff inside the museum please as it is a public place. There are restrooms if you need to change. They're open until 5.

Come out and meet your little sisters and brothers, DL friends, and a few mommies and daddies to. Have a good time, be kind and share yourself with others. Be sure to make the littles ones feel happy - we wouldn't want any screaming meemeies!

Can I recommend that we start meeting on Saturday?! My Mommy/Wife and I work M - F so Sunday parties are really taxing especially if they are long distance from us.

If there is an afterparty I would definately want to stay and have fun and that wouldnt be possible on a Sunday. Just something to take into consideration.

• Like 1

Hello!

This is buggie (the one in the green monkey shirt)! I figured I should join this site and post here too, since there seem to be a bunch of you who are here and not on fetlife. :)

I had a great time at the munch today, except for the getting there part...but that wasn't anything bad about the munch, per se. :) Daddy and I are looking forward to the next munch!

I second that Toon - Daddy works nights and goes into work Sunday night - so for any extended sort of munch, Saturday would be best for us also :)

• Like 1

Heya Buggie, both DW and I say hello. The meet today was fantastic, I know all three of us from Connecticut had a blast and enjoyed the munch in it's entirety. I look forward to more meet ups and hopefully getting more reluctant abdls to shed their fears and embrace other people in the scene. We definitely can all lean of each other for support and make some good friendships.

• Like 1

I'm getting over my first "Littles Munch Hangover"...Where (glenn asks H.P. Bearcraft aka his Bear) to start?

WOW what a Munch! You guys were AWESOME! From out of the pouring rain, blowing wind and cloudy weather nineteen people from about a one-hundred mile radius poured, blew, and kersplashed into Sussex County, New Jersey yesterday! We met at the Diner and they kept adding table after table (five in all) as Little girls and boys, Mommies, Daddies, ABs, Sissies, and good 'ole Diaper Lovers came out in force to tell the AB/DL/Littles World its time to get the party started!

There were about nine newbies coming for the first time and they were indeed very couragious and happy. We had our own private area, and waitress, which was very nice. Some were early, some on time, and many were late but so what? Given the weather and great distances travelled its a little miracle in itself! The food was very good but I hardly had time to even eat I was so busy talking to friends. That was FUN! One new couple (yay for Buggie and Wolf) gave out gifts of real homemade playdoh to everybody. I'm gonna play with mine for days!

Several folks came from central, northeast and Philadelphia, Pennsyvania, several from Connecticut, one from New York State and many from all over New Jersey, including Ocean County! We all took many detours due to flooded roads, overflowing rivers, and downed trees and wires. We had a fantastic Munch (The best I've ever seen) and activity! We went over to the mineral museum where they gave us a tour of a world famous, vast minerals collection and mining exhibit. Yep, this was educational for those who like that sort of thing. Afterwards we hung around for an extra hour just talking amongst ourselves. We really had a blast. I've just posted the photos of the Mineral Museum (cool rocks!) in Galleries, as taken by Huggie!

It just doesn't take much for our kind to have fun. We've been left out in so many mainstream events of society, no one can blame us for always having fun no matter what.

I know that there will be many people visiting this Thread to see what all the shoutings about. We have the numbers, after all. Here is what EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW:

Regardless of where you live (unless you're in a remote place) there ARE others who can meet up. It does NOT so much matter as to location AS LONG AS THERE IS A WILL TO COME OUT. Most of us are looking for the smallest, tiniest excuse to come out - we want that so very much - don't you agree? Meetups, Munches, or Get-togethers can be successful anywhere AS LONG AS SOMEONE POSTS A LOCATION, DATE, AND TIME in a well-thought-out ANNOUNCEMENT, THEY WILL COME. Its not about YOU just like its not about me - its about "US". Don't ever take anything personally, have faith, hang tough, get off your butt and just do it. And once you get the party started, everyone will help you work out the details for a better munch the next time around. JUST DO IT.

One important rule for newcomers: Every Munch has to have rules. We have them and you should know them. We protect our own, never mention or pass out personal info or names, and we stick together. We value respect, both for the individual and for the group. We always need to use discretion to ensure that all attendees feel comfortable at all times. Everyone has their own limits and these limits should be verbalized by the individual whenever they feel it is neccessary for their comfort and security. The point is for all to have fun so we all want to do it again. I'll talk about this often, this isn't a scolding just a declaration. H.P. Bearcraft says 'enough said'!

The next Munch announcement will be posted this week. Time and date to be determined but it will start on a Saturday evening for dinner and conclude on Sunday morning. This will be a Littles Party and they can come for the munch, stay as late as they like and even stay until the next morning if so desired. The Party will be for all current Members and those who join us at the Munch and are approved. It well likely be in Secaucus, NJ and be easy to get to from Train and Bus, meaning NJ, PA, NYC and Rail access folks should try to come. After that, the next munch will probably be held in central NJ near Trenton. We are looking for members who would be interested in hosting local (north, central, south) munches so I don't have to do it all - I cannot. There can be committees so that it isn't all up to any one person to do all the work (and have all the fun, either). Several have already approached me about this - please continue to contact me if you can.

I've just been told that Philadelphia and Connecticut are underway in organizing their own munches at this time and other local areas are trying to do the same - please support them where you can. Speak up and let yourselves be heard!

Probably not much more i can add that hasnt been said already. But I just wanted to say what a great time I had. It was great meeting so many others. I only wish we had more time together. I hope trends continue and things continue expanding as they have so far.

• Like 1

I have not met any other ABDLers since I was 19 years old. Its been a long time.

I met some wonderful characters and it feels good to not be alone. I look forward to the next.

I would love to know what was going on in other peoples minds when the tour guide explained the origin of "Going to the Can." I had the great satisfaction of going in my diaper while she was talking about it.

I regret not taking the opportunity to demonstrate my knowledge of the downward dog yoga position when it came up in conversation. I was overwhelmed with shyness and didn't want to expose my Large X-Plus supported up with a Mollycare classic. I don't know why I was so shy, the only people that would have seen it would have been ABDL people. Silly Me!!!

It was really nice meeting you all.

Thanks to all of you that made it happen.

• Like 1