LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March 2010 N J L Munch

TheMagicDragon

Help Decide - Winning answer to be determined at July 2010 Munch & Picnic - NJL 1 Yr. Anniversary!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. NJL's Motto Should Be:

• New Jersey Littles - Diapered Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Perverted Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Little Together
    • New Jersey Littles - Pampered Together
    • New Jersey and You - Perfect Together (Sorry Gov'ner!)
    • New Jersey Littles - Happy Together

‘New Jersey Littles’ Munch and Activity

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com (check it out!), sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com

Date: Sunday, March 14th, 2010

Munch: Saint Patricks Day Theme - Wear something Green!

Time: 1:00 sharp, ends at 2:30 pm, Ask for the “NJL

• Like 1

Shame to hear that you weren't able to get the party organized for February. I probably won't make the March one as it's to far away. Sussex is in the middle of no where.

thats fine you cant make it but is it necessary to add the comment about it being in the middle of nowhere? personally I think if you cant make it you probably should just say nothing, and if you are going to say something... send the author a message.

Glenn.....Mommy and I will be there:)

• Like 1

Just saying 2 hour drive is a long drive. Makes it hard for those of us in relationships with people that aren't into this to take off for an entire day. I have talked to glenn about this before in person so I'm sure he understands. Not trying to be negative, just realistic. If NJL is supposed to be a democratic group we should be free to toss our thoughts and feelings into these threads.

• Like 1

Just saying 2 hour drive is a long drive. Makes it hard for those of us in relationships with people that aren't into this to take off for an entire day. I have talked to glenn about this before in person so I'm sure he understands. Not trying to be negative, just realistic. If NJL is supposed to be a democratic group we should be free to toss our thoughts and feelings into these threads.

your looking for the word diplomatic. The group is bi-partisan. The group travels to meet with various ABs in various areas of NJ. Some events will be closer to you than others.

• Like 1

Hi all :)

We are close to the NJL March Munch date. The theme St. Patrick's Day, wear green if you can.

Sussex Queen Diner, 289 Route 23, Sussex, NJ‎ 07461 (appx 7 south of Matamoras PA on Rt. 23 in the little town of Martins)

I'll see you there.

Huggie

thccd-stpats35.gif

• Like 1

Thank You Huggie for answering that - You're The Best! I'm just back from a looooong drive out to Arizona, an AMAZING visit and almost five-hour flight back. Will post something more substantial tommorrow, meanwhile I'm rockin' a Secure X-Plus adult diaper given to me by a good friend (peek!) BTW, looks like we have a few more responses, including yet another Little Sister of mine who's "as cute as a button." There will be several ladies (both Littles and Bigs) in attendance so it behooves us gentlemen to be on our best behavior. Its nice to see a good balance of males and females as well as a proportionate mix of ABs to DLs and Littles to Bigs. We must keep in mind the fact that we are all a unique, rare and very special group of folks living in a huge world that mostly doesn't recognize or respect us for who we are - We stick up for our own! There are now more than a few Daddies and Mommies (Members of NJL) who are regularly in attendance who ask for and get respect so everyone should always be on their very best behavior. Well, that doesn't mean we littles don't have the occasional tantrum, just expect a "time out" if you do. So get out to one of our munches as soon as you can and let us know if you could use help to get here. You may wear a soggy diaper but you don't have to "be" one. Come out, play nice and remember to be kind. You just might "make" someone else's day.

The true purpose of these events is to serve as a social support group and is not at all a "meat market", meaning you don't go there to hit on or pick up someone else - you go there to get to know your fellow AB/DL/Little/Big, be kind, and make some good friends. If you are lonely but are mindful of this - and give it a try - in time you might just meet the person of your dreams. Meanwhile, you gotta believe each one of us deserves to have AB/DL/Little Friends to go through life's journey with - I surely do.

Well its a 2.5 hour or more drive for me! However i hear there are going to be alot of people attending this one and i havnt had the oppertunity to attend a few of the larger get togethers so i'm going to try my best to make it this time. And besides i have not been to high point for many years, my fam used to camp there avery summer when i was little. It truely is a beautiful area.

• Like 1

I wanted to add this so you guys see whats happening for real - we're exploding with newbies!!! Here's an example, an email I just got today:

Hi GlennDL,

First, I want to thank you for your supportive comments in the DailyDiapers Connecticut Meeting Place thread. My first meet with other ABDLs was amazing. I really respect what you've done in New Jersey: form a mutually supportive community of ABDLs through munches and group outings. Second, I want to let you know that I'm gonna try and drive down to NJ for your munch on March 14. It really does sound like fun and I'm looking forward to it.

All the best,

Nick

Here's my response:

Oh Wow, Thanks Nick,

I've had plenty of nice comments in the past nine months but yours is the first adult comment and it "means something" to my over-educated mind. Its truly edifying and vastly appreciated!

Here I sit in a soggy depends, having my morning coffee to move along the digestive end-process if ya know what I mean...and I almost feel like crying - your note is so nice! I was just chatting with Adrian Surley in NC. Its wonderful how many real diaper friends are out there if you just connect - it doesn't really take much, just some personal time. I just don't want to miss anymore of this in my life - its too important to me. I have come to experience first hand that I AM an Adult Baby first and foremost - not the other way around. And I thought I just had a diaper fetish, Hah!

Having plenty of experience driving around CT, I know it is probably at least one to two hours for you to drive just near me, and another hour up Route 23 so if you can come, let me know and we might meet up where Rte 287 S and Rte 23 N join, there is a Wal-Mart you can't miss at the junction and that is where I like to buy my Depends and Boosts from. You might even be able to get Curiousity and DW to go along (I bet) if they are available. They are also my friends - I like them alot and I think of them as my sisters and brothers. You may tell them that! I so want CT, also PA and NY to get on the bandwagon like so many other USA areas, there seems to be an irrepressible surge to the formation of not only regional but national formations of these groups.

That works the other way too - NJLis already talking about forming a North, Central, and South group for "Local Bonding." Its funny but DLs like ABs and other Littles and visaversa. This makes a wonderful resource for finding that daddy or mommy or Diapered Significant Other for a fact! It also works immediately with finding playmates an ddiapered couples, which is where my head is at since I'm already married and "mommed". I've already spent a whole afternoon as an adult toddler at my friendss house - a real adult toddler and his wife/ mommy (they met online regarding their special interests) and what a mind-blowing thing this is! I'm very happy that others see that they can have this too if they want. Because we are all a very careful bunch, there is little to no chance of getting "outed" to the outside world. AB/DLs stick together like you wouldn't believe, even the few rogues aren't too much trouble. I've found its safe and the chances I take are easily worth the risk. Meeting in RT, with a diaper on under one's pants is much less risky than driving to put it in perspective. (The "blowouts" are so much different hehehe!) I now wear diapers 24/7 for everything and I am not ashamed! That is the power of forming a "mutually suportive community".

Sincerely, Glenn

Here is the response to that, I don't think he'd mind, I've edited it:

Glenn,

Wow, thanks for the honest and very fun-to-read response.

It is a crime that ABDLs - some of the most fun, interesting, caring, sensitive people in the world - seem to form such a fractured community in real life: afraid to meet one another, afraid to express themselves fully around other people, convinced that they'll never "belong" and "fit in." What you have done, and this is based only on my readings of threads on DailyDiapers, is take huge initiative to organize meetings and encourage ABDLs to come forward, meet others just like them and strengthen each other with a sense of community. Though it may not have taken too much effort, I'm sure it involved a leap of faith. And based on what I've read, you've given people a place to go and confidently be themselves. I haven't even been to one of the munches and I feel a sense of community, haha! It radiates out from New Jersey! So in a sense, you're a real hero - taking brave initiative to forge a sense of community for ABDLs. And what I like most about your munches is how inexclusive they are - anyone is welcome to join.

As for making diaper friends, I'm very early in the process. I just recently decided to become part of the ABDL community. Prior to this, I was sort of walled up in a prison of my own creation - After college, I worked for X years as an X for a X bank in NYC, a job that consumed my life, isolated me from the rest of the world and prevented me from having the clarity and peace of mind to embrace my ABDL side. I quit that job recently (thank God; right now just relaxing before I start grad school) and have decided, as you described above, that "I just don't want to miss anymore of this in my life - its too important to me." So I'm slowly trying to reach out and embrace the community of ABDLs around me, and it feels amazing.

As for the meet on March 14, like you suggested I'm going to try to get Curiosity and DW to take a road trip out to NJ with me. I think it'll be an awesome time. If you want to meet up at that Wal-Mart on the way, that sounds fine.

It was awesome to hear from you and I very much look forward to attending your munch on the 14th. If there's anything I can help with or bring (apart from Curiosity and DW, whom I will email immediately), please let me know.

Best,

Nick

Hmmm, I haven't heard a peep from NYC but I expect to...

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out what way to get in. If I can make the logistics work out, I'll be there. Anyone who can tell me the closest NJ transit stop would be wonderful.

Hi 'lil Sis! I will look into it tommorrow (me and bear are getting sleepy.)

You got people! If the reason is worth it the "facts" (i.e. negatives) don't count. We all want to meet you!

Nothing confirmed yet however DW and myself are going to try to make the trip this weekend. If we cannot make the March trip we will try for the April one.

OK! Don't think for a second, that I haven't heard you and appreciate what you're doing. Connecticut is on its way!

Btw, April's Munch "may be" Secaucus, NJ with Bus and Train Access from NYC (and points north) and Philly too, I think! What me might do is have a Sunday Munch and then just rent out a hotel suite for an old fashioned Littles Party, that means for those of us who wear - a Diaper Party! "WooHoo!" Who's with me?!

For those of us in NJ:

We may plan something in Central NJ for May, like maybe Mercer or Hunterdon County? It's getting to the point where I need the help, like maybe forming a steering committee to plan munches. We have 'peeps' from almost every county looking to come out this year. The current thinking is trying to have NJL North, NJL Central and NJL South - by year's end. We have a few volunteers already thanks to Annie8 in north NJ and Little-Baby-Wet-And Squishy' in the Central area! I'm going to be working with them to see what they want to do.

Ideally, we need to look within our membership for interest in Co-hosting munches/events so it's not all me. If we do it I don't see how the other States around here could stand being without. Why else does anyone suppose everybody's coming out of the woodwork?

May your diapers be warm and wet, and your blankets dry!

Dear 'We Have Pi',

You are my Little Sister and I won't have you be left out. I know how you love hiking and want you to meet the others! It's worth it.

Dawnie (my mommy) and I can pick you up from a train or bus station in central NJ if you can make it there mid-morning, say no later than 10:30? How does the Rutgers/ New Brunswick Train Terminal work for you? Email me for my cellphone number so we meet up ok.

We have to be back up north NJ before 11:30 so we can meet up with anyone who wants to tag along from points east, north and south. We're meeting at the Riverdale, NJ Wal-Mart by the soda machines and the caravan leaves at high noon to drive the 50 minutes west to Sussex Diner. The hike should be done by 5:30 I think and we can take you back to the station after that. It won't be a wasted trip south anyways 'cause we're moving down that way (Somervile to Trenton area rental, unsure yet) soon and I can to run some more things down to Public Storage in Hillsborough, NJ, which is near the Time To Eat Diner area.

Love, Glenn

OK! Don't think for a second, that I haven't heard you and appreciate what you're doing. Connecticut is on its way!

Btw, April's Munch "may be" Secaucus, NJ with Bus and Train Access from NYC (and points north) and Philly too, I think! What me might do is have a Sunday Munch and then just rent out a hotel suite for an old fashioned Littles Party, that means for those of us who wear - a Diaper Party! "WooHoo!" Who's with me?!

For those of us in NJ:

We may plan something in Central NJ for May, like maybe Mercer or Hunterdon County? It's getting to the point where I need the help, like maybe forming a steering committee to plan munches. We have 'peeps' from almost every county looking to come out this year. The current thinking is trying to have NJL North, NJL Central and NJL South - by year's end. We have a few volunteers already thanks to Annie8 in north NJ and Little-Baby-Wet-And Squishy' in the Central area! I'm going to be working with them to see what they want to do.

Ideally, we need to look within our membership for interest in Co-hosting munches/events so it's not all me. If we do it I don't see how the other States around here could stand being without. Why else does anyone suppose everybody's coming out of the woodwork?

May your diapers be warm and wet, and your blankets dry!

• Like 1

Hey glenn I tried to pm you but it said you cannot receive any new messages??? Just wanted to let you know i'm still planning on attending tomorrow. I'd love if i could meet you at the wal mart and follow the rest of the way as you know already i'm directionally challenged. Do you have an exact street address for the wal mart? My gps wont allow me to enter an intersection, or i'm just an idiot lol But if you could please post that If not then i'll just meet at the diner.

• Like 1