LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Many Dl/Ab In Cali.Now.

Funny in all the years i lived in s.cali.and walked around dressed like a baby never met anouther ab or dl.Ofen woundered if any of the older ab/dl's saw me.Of coarse im going back to 1989 or earleyer.cause i moved back here to mass. in 89.Most of my time was spent walking around the Redondo Beach pair or walking down the bike path.All the way to P.V. Heck the people and kids that sat in the same spots all the time even gave me a nick-name. Called me Diaper-man.I dought it but was woundering if any of you out there ever saw me?So if ya did heres ya chance to open up

I moved to southern California in 88, but live in the high desert. I don't think I've ever been to Redondo Beach! If we do go to the beach we go to Oxnard or Ventura. I envy anyone with enough courage to walk around in nothing but diapers and a t-shirt outside in the heat of summer! Not me! Diaper on dude.

There are AB/DLs in California but God only knows where I can track them in one place. They're scattered all over the AB/DL community sites -- and I would like to hang out with them -- but they're hard to track down.

Funny in all the years i lived in s.cali.and walked around dressed like a baby never met anouther ab or dl.Ofen woundered if any of the older ab/dl's saw me.Of coarse im going back to 1989 or earleyer.cause i moved back here to mass. in 89.Most of my time was spent walking around the Redondo Beach pair or walking down the bike path.All the way to P.V. Heck the people and kids that sat in the same spots all the time even gave me a nick-name. Called me Diaper-man.I dought it but was woundering if any of you out there ever saw me?So if ya did heres ya chance to open up

Hi Wayne,

In June 1989 I moved back to Los Angeles after eight years back East going to university and law school. I doubt I visited Redondo or the South Bay area then since I had no car and was working 80+ hour weeks as a young associate attorney. In October 1990 I discovered that AB is a great way to cope with my profound urinary incontinence. Right away I joined DPF. Wayne, I seem to remember exchanging snail mail with you in 1991 and so on for a few years.

Bummer you were not in West Hollywood for the Halloween parties in 1990. My sister Missy and I might have been the only straight women at those parties and we wore matching Onesies Missy designed and made. As a result, I made many AB buddies and Missy was hired as an assistant by Bill Hargate, a major costume designer. By coincidence Kent Perry attended those parties. For years after I would see him in NYC. Christopher Taylor became a good friend. Later he moved to Washington, DC to join a different law firm. Tow of the West Hollywood ABDL party organizers moved to the Detroit area in 1992, which slowed down the Los Angeles parties.

My husband Don and I started monthly ABDL brunches we called "Sizzles" because they happened at the huge Norwalk Sizzler Restaurant, where many freeways converge. SoCalAB took over organizing those munches and parties for several years.

hello,

BriGuy, SquareDuck and I have spent the last couple of years trying to get the AB/DL community to come and meet up with us and have found little luck in getting you all to come out of your little shells. We would love to have you come around and have some fun with us. Nexy event is Long Beach Pride on Sunday May 23rd. We might get together the day before in a lower profile setting. But we are not holding our breath anymore. lol

SO BUCK UP SOME COURAGE AND COME JOIN US.

WE ARE ALSO GOING TO VEGAS ON APRIL 30TH FOR AN EVENT THERE! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS IN VEAGS STAYS IN VEGAS!

hello,

and have found little luck in getting you all to come out of your little shells.!

Is that a dig at the turtle!!! :o It's a very large shell, thank you very much! :roflmao: I'd love to join you, but I work with people that would insist the group I work for fire me in a heartbeat if they knew about my AB and especially my sissy side! My private life should be just that, but because I work with children I have to be very very careful. Sorry friends. I won't let me come out and play because I believe what I do is more important than what I want to do. I am SO in touch with my feminine side right now. That did not make any sense at all! :roflmao:

Well, I am out here in the southern Calif area and lived here all my life. never seen or heard of another AB/DL type before a couple of years ago when Bri popped up and we went on a few outings together.

Tami, bri and I have had a lot of fun with the parades and (we have said this many times) you don't have to participate in them, I just walk along side and watch from the curb or walk ways for support.

If we can get together a day early for Long Beach, lunch or dinner can always be fun, again, if anyone is up for that.

We will be leaving message and notices here for anyone who wishes to join us for such things, even Vegas.

And TP, you don't have to join in on the parade, but I think Tami might like it knowing that another sissy was around for 'support' be nice to have lunch or dinner and chat with you and mommy :D but if you feel the risk is to greaat thats ok too, thanks for at least posting!

Rocker, you don't have to participate in the parade, just hang out, maybe have dinner somewhere (we usually end up in "Hooters" for a bite and laughs) and just to hang out and meet new peoples and enjoy the camaraderie.

Anyone is welcome, the more the merrier....and we don't bite, unless you want us to:)

Hope to see more of you in Long beach or even Vegas!

qwack!

Hi Wayne,

In June 1989 I moved back to Los Angeles after eight years back East going to university and law school. I doubt I visited Redondo or the South Bay area then since I had no car and was working 80+ hour weeks as a young associate attorney. In October 1990 I discovered that AB is a great way to cope with my profound urinary incontinence. Right away I joined DPF. Wayne, I seem to remember exchanging snail mail with you in 1991 and so on for a few years.

Bummer you were not in West Hollywood for the Halloween parties in 1990. My sister Missy and I might have been the only straight women at those parties and we wore matching Onesies Missy designed and made. As a result, I made many AB buddies and Missy was hired as an assistant by Bill Hargate, a major costume designer. By coincidence Kent Perry attended those parties. For years after I would see him in NYC. Christopher Taylor became a good friend. Later he moved to Washington, DC to join a different law firm. Tow of the West Hollywood ABDL party organizers moved to the Detroit area in 1992, which slowed down the Los Angeles parties.

My husband Don and I started monthly ABDL brunches we called "Sizzles" because they happened at the huge Norwalk Sizzler Restaurant, where many freeways converge. SoCalAB took over organizing those munches and parties for several years.

Well if we did exchange snail mail it would have to be dpf.I got out of dpf sometime in 92.Could not aford it anymore.In my moves i have made back here lost the newsletters i had got here.Oh well

No Pride parades for me, thanks. Just a simple lunch and a night out is fine with me ;)

I don't think your seeing what sissy Tami is saying. We don't expect anyone to join us, but if anyone wants to meet up with a couple of ab's and a dl that's when we'll be around to meet others. Participation in the pride parades is completely voluntary. It pains me to see people lament not knowing anyone in real life then don't take the opportunity we are giving for a hang out. I guess knowing or having some Abdl friends in real life isn't as important as so many say it is. Sorry for the thread Jack.

I don't think your seeing what sissy Tami is saying. We don't expect anyone to join us, but if anyone wants to meet up with a couple of ab's and a dl that's when we'll be around to meet others. Participation in the pride parades is completely voluntary. It pains me to see people lament not knowing anyone in real life then don't take the opportunity we are giving for a hang out. I guess knowing or having some Abdl friends in real life isn't as important as so many say it is. Sorry for the thread Jack.

BriGuy,You dont know how many times i have heard people say thay wish thay could meet outher dl/ab's and when thay get the chance thay dont do it.Cince i been envolved in this comunity over the last 26 years i had one heck of alot of people say thay want to meet and never show up.Its a shame

hello,

BriGuy, SquareDuck and I have spent the last couple of years trying to get the AB/DL community to come and meet up with us and have found little luck in getting you all to come out of your little shells. We would love to have you come around and have some fun with us. Nexy event is Long Beach Pride on Sunday May 23rd. We might get together the day before in a lower profile setting. But we are not holding our breath anymore. lol

SO BUCK UP SOME COURAGE AND COME JOIN US.

WE ARE ALSO GOING TO VEGAS ON APRIL 30TH FOR AN EVENT THERE! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENS IN VEAGS STAYS IN VEGAS!

and as proof....non of my dirty diapers have followed me home.... :blush:

qwack ;)

BriGuy,You dont know how many times i have heard people say thay wish thay could meet outher dl/ab's and when thay get the chance thay dont do it.Cince i been envolved in this comunity over the last 26 years i had one heck of alot of people say thay want to meet and never show up.Its a shame

I agree but that seems to be how it goes with most kinks. There are a lot of flaky people out there. I am very thankful for the friends I have made and I am sure there will be more in the future. I myself have been guilty of flaking out before. Life gets in the way sometimes I suppose.

and as proof....non of my dirty diapers have followed me home.... :blush:

qwack ;)

Um... Eww.... :P But yeah, they didn't follow me home either... Just some great memories made the trip homeward. :D

I don't think it's that these people are flakey so much as afraid. Meeting someone face to face is revealing your deepest, darkest secret to a complete stranger. I'm sure you're all great people, but there are some people out there who might use that knowlege against you. Sound paranoid? Yeah, I know, but when the consequences of being wrong about someone and having your most embarrassing truth revealed are on the line, caution pays.

-RMS

I have had opportunities to meet other AB/DLs and have have never regretted the times that I have taken advantage of the opportunity. I HAVE, however, regretted the few opportunities that I have passed up(ie "flaked out")on. There are a lot of very good people in this group and I,for one, will make every effort to meet others in the future. I can't plan ahead as far as May 23, but work situation allowing, I will try to be in Long Beach, and I hope to meet a lot of you there. I also hope to see everyone here in San Diego at the pride parade in July. I must maintain discretion due to my occupation, but meeting friends for lunch or a few laughs should always be an option.

Carl

I don't think it's that these people are flakey so much as afraid. Meeting someone face to face is revealing your deepest, darkest secret to a complete stranger. I'm sure you're all great people, but there are some people out there who might use that knowlege against you. Sound paranoid? Yeah, I know, but when the consequences of being wrong about someone and having your most embarrassing truth revealed are on the line, caution pays.

-RMS

That's the numero uno reason why I don't socialize with other AB/DLs. I do have a professional image to maintain so it's hard.

Well, I know the feeling of "fear" of meeting new people. i went though that when I first went down to San Diego for the pride parade there and to meet Tami, Bri and Heidi. half way there I stopped for something and thought to myself..."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???" :o " you don't know these people" blah blah blah....well, they didn't know me either, but go I did and we had fun, and it has been going on for the last couple of years. Sad that Heidi isn't with us, but thats life I guess.

I look at it this way, if you chat with people on-line, and read their posts and they seem like pretty level headed and fun, good natured individuals....whats the problem? I don't

I've gotten burned before, though. I went to a few Southern California AB/DL meets back in 2003 and 2004. Before I met the attendees in person, I talked to them online. They seemed cool and they didn't suspicious, but when I went to the events, I felt coerced into situations (mostly sexual) that made me very uncomfortable. I was like, "Wait a second! This wasn't in the brochure!" I'm not one for roleplaying and being in a room full of men who dress like little girls and act like horny, immature 14-year-old boys. It was very unsettling. I'd probably get back into meeting people as long as they are respectful of my personal space and they don't want to get in my pants.

EDIT: Typos.

• Like 1

I've gotten burned before, though. I went to a few Southern California AB/DL meets back in 2003 and 2004. Before I meet the meet attendees, I talked to them online. They seemed cool and they didn't suspicious, but when I went to the events, I felt coerced into situations (mostly sexual) that made me very uncomfortable. I was like, "Wait a second! This wasn't in the brochure!" I'm not one for roleplaying and being in a room full of men who dress like little girls and act like horny, immature 14-year-old boys. It was very unsettling. I'd probably get back into meeting people as long as they are respectful of my personal space and they don't want to get in my pants.

Its too bad you've had that experience. With Tami and Duck I haven't experienced any of that. I suppose it only takes a few to ruin it for all. I am with you 100 percent as I am a bubble person, if you get in my bubble I get very un comfortable. Se la vi.

~Brian

That's the numero uno reason why I don't socialize with other AB/DLs. I do have a professional image to maintain so it's hard.

Well, Dirty Rocker, I hear what you mean about maintaining your professional image.

What would I know about that? Seriously, I have held a higher than average profile within the incontinence and AB communities since 1976 for incon and 1990 for AB. The fact I not only was elected to partnership in my law firm in 1993, I direct our litigation department and bring in a lot of clients strongly suggests to me nobody holds my discreet AB activities against me.

Going back to when I was a little child my family encouraged me to be social with folks who wet and who were dry. Many of my in-person friends go back to my old neighborhood from childhood. Immediately after learning adult babies want to wear diapers in September 1990 I accepted invitations to two separate Halloween parties, one in West Hollywood, the other in Burbank, CA USA. Those were not specifically for ABDL. My sister Missy and I wore matching Onesies and functional diapers. As a result several AB men did introduce themselves. During most of 1991 I attended the monthly West Hollywood AB parties. Only because the organizer moved did I stop attending since there were no parties. At subsequent ABDL parties my husband and I organized many folks have had a marvelous time. Of course some, especially DL, are shy and uneasy around the more out-going AB.

Over the years I have met so many attorneys who are into AB we joke about forming our own section of the ABA. These AB attorneys include judges, prosecutors, criminal defense counsel, litigators and many other specialties.

DirtyRocker, I don't know what kind of events you were attending, but what you're looking for is a munch. People at munches don't wear overt fetish gear and they don't scene, they just hang out and talk and eat together. I go to an ABDL munch in the SF bay area every month and it's great. I don't know if there any similar things in your neck of the woods (but if not, you could always start one...).

You know what's so funny about that, Angela? I'm a law student. I was cracking up because I've seen few people on the DD forums who specialize in law. I have this warm, fuzzy feeling now.

I live in Ventura, California, and there aren't a lot of munches here. I could drive to L.A., but I maintain a relatively hectic schedule so I personally don't know when I'll be able to attend a munch in the near future.

fourtunatly i have never come across pepole that forward or who expected me to role play with them and push sexual stituations on me or even uncomfortable inuendos.

lucky i guess but that is not at all what our group is about. we just laugh and have fun talk about normal every day stuff and ofcourse about what kind of diapers we like and don't like.

We even went to a car museum in vegas cause bri and square are into cars.

honest we don't bite. lol

Thanks Tami