LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Other Fetishes Are You Into?

So, we're all a little different. I'm betting some of you, like me, are different in more ways than one. And since this is basically my most-hidden fetish, I don't feel too shy about sharing the rest of mine with you guys. :)

For me it's:

1. Braces - I've been fascinated with orthodontics almost as long as I've been with diapers, and that's a long long time, going way back to when my age was in the single digits.

2. Pregnant girls - I've found the sight of a pregnant woman to be erotic pretty much as soon as I hit puberty.

3. Gags - ball gags, bit gags, ring gags; I love 'em all

4. Glasses - This isn't a huge erotic obsession, but I do tend to prefer how a girl looks in glasses.

5. Fat girls - I've always preferred my girls to be a little bit chubby. I really don't mind it if they're a lot chubby, though.

6. Girls kissing - I'm actually not that turned on by the rest of lesbian sex, but I find the sight of two girls kissing to be really, really hot.

How about you guys, what other things are you into?

I wear panties almost 24/7. It is a little bit of a fetish but mostly I just feel more comfterable in them. Also I sleep in girl pajamas. It's weird though cause I don't consider myself a cross dresser cause I don't wear makeup or dress up like a girl. I only like their underwear and pajamas.

I go to another message board with other panty guys but most of them are into satin and silky girls underwear. I only own cotton panties. Never felt too interested in other kinds.

I would have to say that i'm into anal also. I'm not into kissing or touching or anything like that. I just like to have a guy perform anal sex on me. With a condom and always safe. I don't know i don't consider it sex and i don't need anything in return i just get pleasure out of having it given to me.

I like performing oral on a guy also. Not recieving and they don't have to do anything....just sit there.

Nothing like giving a guy oral for a little while then bending over and letting him finish off in the backdoor.

Ok.....sorry to bore you with my other "thing i like"

I'm into panties and nightgowns, mostly nylon. I have several bras also but, don't attempt to go out in public. I will wear diapers in public and wore a Depends pullup to work on Thursday for the first time.

no no, it made me happy if you know what i mean.

i really want to give oral (any sex) while in a diaper and tied in a way so my face is in the crotch. also in a bib so i dont get my girly outfit all messy. i also think of a girl in the same situation (minus the sissy outfit) giveing me oral.

We should get together and "help" each other out.... :angel_not:

How about you guys, what other things are you into?

In case people couldn't tell by my handle and my avatar, my other fetish is inflatable pool toys. Ever since I was in like the third or fourth grade, looking at inflatable vinyl toys has made me horny as hell. Touching them was even worse. I like balloons, too, but not as much as pool toys. I spent my puberty sticking balloons or other inflatables into my plastic pants and hooking up an air compressor. Now I have a collection of inflatable pool toys that must number at least a thousand.

So I guess my fetishes would be:

1. Inflatable Pool Toys

2. Diapers

3. Plastic Pants

4. Balloons

In about that order.

Floaty_Boy

Of course the better question would have been, 'What am I not into?'

Actually scratch that, thats a horrid question. I'm not into a ton of things.

But I do like a vast array of sexual experiances, I won't explain unless asked so:

S&M

Bondage

Duct Tape

Candles

Oils

Plastic

Anal

Heat

Yaoi

Hentai

Goth

Simulated Rape

Chains

Spanking

Bleeding

Biting

Hair

Humiliation

Fighting

Role Reversal

Roman

Role Play

There are others I can't really name in one or two words, and aren't really 'Fetish' category anyway.

Of course the better question would have been, 'What am I not into?'

Actually scratch that, thats a horrid question. I'm not into a ton of things.

But I do like a vast array of sexual experiances, I won't explain unless asked so:

S&M

Bondage

Duct Tape

Candles

Oils

Plastic

Anal

Heat

Yaoi

Hentai

Goth

Simulated Rape

Chains

Spanking

Bleeding

Biting

Hair

Humiliation

Fighting

Role Reversal

Roman

Role Play

There are others I can't really name in one or two words, and aren't really 'Fetish' category anyway.

damn, we should meet..... :wub:

I am such a pervert :(

Here is my list:

1. Diapers

A)Age Play (Switch)

2. Golden Showers

A) Both receive

3. S&M (Excluding Any type of pain.)

A) Simulated Rape

B) Bondage/Restraints

4. Femdom

A) Receiving Anal/Being dominated by a female.

Don't know if can be classified as a paraphilia or a Fetish but:

5. Hentai

A) Furry Art

Also, I think I may be Bisexual...If I were using the Kinsey Scale, I would probably be a 2 or a 3...that makes me feel uncomfortable and worried to be honest.

I came from a strict Catholic family, so it is probably why I am so weird.