LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Classified

I was wondering if there would be an interest for a help wanted section in the forums? I might be out of line but i know for myself sometimes i need help around the house. I think it would be great if you could post something like Looking for someone in my area that can do lawn work, or maybe plumbing, or electrical, or how about fix my computer, maybe looking for a handyman (handybaby) lol:bash: It would be some kind of agreement between the people. Even like a job were you would actually get paid. I know i would pay someone to do some landscaping for me. Just think of the possibilities you could actually wear diapers while making $$$. It wouldn't matter to me if someone came to help me and was wearing diapers.

Does this sound crazy or is there some interested AB/DL"s put there?

Actually I was thinking about this very topic today.

I am moving to Somerset County, NJ. Recently I sold a business. I have worked in the horticulture (landscape architecture & design/build, Arboriculture, Interiorscape, Floristry, Garden Center, Nursery, W/Retail) industry since the early 80's and have an extremely well-rounded experience in this field. I have a BS degree and an MBA (Finance/Accounting/Management) as well as teaching experience as a college adjunct. I can do many things and I love hard work. I am looking for an interesting, lucrative managerial job or business proposal/ partnership. I know I'll find a good one as the traditional hiring season is just getting going. :thumbsup:

Part of which is the floriculture industry which, anyone with a background in it knows that there is a relatively high gay and kink population. I'm not gay but being an AAB/DL/Little I am kinky, although I got into this industry as part of a straight-laced family tradion. I just happened to be a DL all my life. :angel_not:

A Question that has always been at the back of my mind is this: If there was a job that also involved some AB/DL/Little intrigue, How cool would that be? Unfortunately, the only place to ask here is either in Diapermates (which isn't geared to job classifieds) or perhaps on this thread itself. Can something be done about that for future use? :whistling:

As far as the original question goes, it would be fun to have both a Help Wanted sections and a Job sections. Anyone else feel that way?

One never knows unless one asks.

This was a post for HELP WANTED NOT where YOU LIVE

sorry didn't realise you were so sensitive, I was just helping to keep the post alive and stating that I'm a dl HVAC business owner in CT if anyone in the area needed service.

I was wondering if there would be an interest for a help wanted section in the forums? I might be out of line but i know for myself sometimes i need help around the house. I think it would be great if you could post something like Looking for someone in my area that can do lawn work, or maybe plumbing, or electrical, or how about fix my computer, maybe looking for a handyman (handybaby) lol:bash: It would be some kind of agreement between the people. Even like a job were you would actually get paid. I know i would pay someone to do some landscaping for me. Just think of the possibilities you could actually wear diapers while making $$. It wouldn't matter to me if someone came to help me and was wearing diapers.

Does this sound crazy or is there some interested AB/DL"s put there?

Working on it now :)

So far we have sections for:

1. Selling ABDL items
  2. Looking for Partners
  3. Looking for ABDL Room mates
  4. Professionals (Mommies / Daddies)
  5. Wanted (items, help, etc.)

What else? Will be separated by state/country