LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Dat?

Guest MunchKitten

just because they were the underdogs.

I was disappointed on the commercials this year. Doritos had the best. I was so stoked for the Miller High Life commercials. Sucked. Kia? Retarded. Vizio, o_0..

Oh well. I could of won 200 bucks, but I was broke.

Guest little_jonny

just because they were the underdogs.

I was disappointed on the commercials this year. Doritos had the best. I was so stoked for the Miller High Life commercials. Sucked. Kia? Retarded. Vizio, o_0..

Oh well. I could of won 200 bucks, but I was broke.

the adui car commerical was the worst! and yes the doritos were pretty funny. i always love seeing the budlight commericals.. and woot for the saints for winning

Congrats to the Saints for winning, but since Sportscenter is bringing this up now, I have to say something:

I am so sick and tired of this Saints team being tied to Katrina. Sure, it was a horrible tragedy, but it was 5 YEARS ago! I know they are still rebuilding, and will be for a long time, and I am not trying to downplay that. HOWEVER, to hear a school teacher (quote from Sportscenter about 5 seconds ago...) say, "This Super Bowl win gives us a chance to dream about our goals..." Absolutely SICKENING! I love Football (both American and European,) and the last time my team was in the S.B. was in 1989 (Go Bengals!) but I can tell you this, I still dream about my goals, and my team doesn't have a trophy......

I'm sorry I had to rant, but I had to get that off my chest.

Tommy, who feels a whole lot better now.