LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Killer Topic?

I don't know if anyone if anyone has ever felt like I do, but I feel as though my thoughts go unnoticed and ignored. I'm sure it's just me but it seems like everytime I comment or start a new topic it never really "takes off". Idk, maybe I'm just not interesting lol....

If I did do somthing maybe even a long time ago please let me know...

HuggieBaby

• Like 2

Huggiebaby, its just the same for most of us (some post truly interesting info everytime they make a post). I only get noticed because I post so much that every now and then I come out with something worthwhile, the rest is just noise :X. So yea, post more :P

I don't know if anyone if anyone has ever felt like I do, but I feel as though my thoughts go unnoticed and ignored. I'm sure it's just me but it seems like everytime I comment or start a new topic it never really "takes off". Idk, maybe I'm just not interesting lol....

If I did do somthing maybe even a long time ago please let me know...

HuggieBaby

I don't know that you've alienated anyone here- and not me for sure :) It's just that different people like different things so what you're interested in may not interest a lot of other people :o And even if it is interesting to them it may be something they've addressed before, and they may not feel like bothering with it again B) While in some ways I like to think of myself as a very interesting person, in reality I'm rather boring otherwise :blush: A question I posted recently got a handful of good replies and then faded away :( It was something that applied to almost everyone here and I really expected a bigger response, but oh well- that's life :fish_h4h: The lack of responses had no ulterior meaning; it just happened and I'm not going to try to read something in to that which isn't there ;) I was never voted to be "Miss Congeniality" and might not win even of I was the only candidate for the title :roflmao: So don't let it bother you- at least you're not being repeatedly bashed!!! :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Haha thanks for the advice enfant, and thanks everyone else, I guess that's the kind of post you get after a bottle of Captain lol.

On a new note, anyone try captain silver? I just had it last night its pretty good, not as good as the Captain Tattoo though.

HuggieBaby

Like mentioned above, the right choice of words in the title makes a huge difference!

Add 'girl' 'boobs' 'tits' 'twat' ect and your sure to get a million views within an hour <_<

The subject of the topic doesn't seem to be so much view as replies, y'all... And yes, I've had this happen many times on the various boards I visit. Though, I tend to visit topics dealing with questions or discussions on stuff, and sometimes what I add either answers the question to enough people's satisfaction or drives the final nail into the coffin of the counter-point of the discussion... And sometimes conversations just run out of steam for a while. Or someone else doesn't bother to look at the topic and posts another one just like it and steals all the replies... It's just part of being part of an online community...

Here I got a couple songs that might help, they're a tad depressing but they describe how I often feel.

Courage (Someday I'll Be Heard)

My love tortures, my heart mourns for

Courage to die, free of your arms

See boy you have no home

They hate your songs

They've killed your only hope

The clowns, smile when you're down

It's their joke, they'll never hear your notes

But someday I'll be heard

Someday I'll be heard...

Frivolity and Its Necessities

Contemplate what holds you at this time?

Books, self help, pills for your spells

Never quiet for fear no one listens

Somewhere you’ll be someone

Become everything you fear

Frivolity and its necessities

Frivolity

Two and six, tricked to feeling younger

Never valiant when it’s time

He’s someone you used to remember

Still immersed in mirrors

• Like 1

Here I got a couple songs that might help, they're a tad depressing but they describe how I often feel.

Courage (Someday I'll Be Heard)

My love tortures, my heart mourns for

Courage to die, free of your arms

See boy you have no home

They hate your songs

They've killed your only hope

The clowns, smile when you're down

It's their joke, they'll never hear your notes

But someday I'll be heard

Someday I'll be heard...

Frivolity and Its Necessities

Contemplate what holds you at this time?

Books, self help, pills for your spells

Never quiet for fear no one listens

Somewhere you’ll be someone

Frivolity and its necessities

Frivolity

Two and six, tricked to feeling younger

Never valiant when it’s time

He’s someone you used to remember

Still immersed in mirrors

oooo...depressing is right! I don't sing, so I can't help that way, myself. As for the OP, I do think it happens to anyone who posts. And look at how many responses you've gotten from this one!