LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Else Have This Problem

I have amassed quite the cornucopia of different kind of diapers. When I look in my closet to put one on I can never figure out what kind I want to put on... Decisions! Decisions!

I wish it wasn't so hard.

I get the same problem once in a while and diaper myself in a disposable.

BINGO !! Reminded instantly. Then I re-discover why I love cloth diapers.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

This's one of those problems that I wish I had...

Also, it's "wear", not "where". "Where" is a term describing location, not a verb.

'wear' did you get that idea?? 24.gif

I agree it would be great to have a selection of diapers to choose from, but I think I'd develop favs for particular situations...to bed, underneath street clothes, hanging out, at the bar, in certain social situations...in that case, it would be less of a 'problem' to choose but rather making a quick decision of what's best for that situation.

This's one of those problems that I wish I had...

Also, it's "wear", not "where". "Where" is a term describing location, not a verb.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm very prone to spelling errors so if you like to point them out you are going to have a lot of fun with me... LOL!!!

I do appreciate the help though

Yes I do I have a choice when I look at my diapers, secure Xplus, molicare, abenaXplus, ATN's and some no name generics, then the decision plastic or rubber pants or cloth with plastic or rubber.

Whatever I choose the end result is I'm going to be sitting in a wet diaper soon, and I love it.....B

Yes I do I have a choice when I look at my diapers, secure Xplus, molicare, abenaXplus, ATN's and some no name generics, then the decision plastic or rubber pants or cloth with plastic or rubber.

Whatever I choose the end result is I'm going to be sitting in a wet diaper soon, and I love it.....B

I hear you