LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While Skiing!

Hey everyone today I went skiing and figured what better opportunity to be diapered around all of my friends!

I definately enjoyed not having to stop for the bathroom or anything. I did notice however that my wet diaper almost froze so everytime I sat down on the lift it was very very cold, nothing some warm pee couldn't fix lol. Also when I got back home I had to change myself, and I realized that one of the tapes had ripped off completely. Luckily it didn't leak but I was suprised it didn't.

Anyone else ski diapered? I like to try anything I can...

HuggieBaby

Hi HuggieBaby, Heck yeah I ski diapered!

I know what you mean - the disposable diapers get pretty cold if its bitter cold outside. I've always worn plastic pants too. I've found if I wear pantyhose over the diaper but under the plastic panties that the plastic pants don't bite into my skin as bad as they tend to, which makes it nicer for skiing. If you get the Winteralls style in a loose enough fit they keep you warmer, feel nicer and, if you're like me, keep the wind off your legs if you like to wear blue jeans for skiing. Of course, I like to wear panties and a bra too but not everyone does. Good post!

in norway u can now get a "fine"(?) for peeing to close to the tracks/road or whatever

i guess its the yellow snow that dosent look that good to others..

so, if u wanna pe u have to go far, pref into a forrest, hold it to u get to a toilet, wich is far between

or just wear a diaper ;)

I've worn many times while I snowboard. I just posted this in another form but I fell a few times while boarding and split the back of my disp diaper open. I didn't know it at the time but the diaper gel ran down the back of my legs. All over the inside of my waterproof ski pants. You can all imagine the mess that made.

Big Bear and snow summit are BURIED in snow, and I'd L*O*V*E to get up there and do some skiing! maybe even try snow Boarding. But I haven't been skiing in over 10 years, and probably break something :badmood: But I had though several other times about adding the extra padding for the slopes...have to try it, maybe for spring! :thumbsup:

qwack

went up to mount snow in vermont a few weeks ago to go snowboaring, wore my thick ass abena xplus with a thick booster. it was great. snow wasnt as cold whenever i had to sit down to strap in, lifts were far more comfortable. its really the only way to go if ya ask me.

I have always wanted to but I have been to afraid I would crash and hurt myself. Then that would lead to an even more uncomfortable situation back in the ski patrol shack when they find my diaper as they start to fix my broken leg. I consider myself a good skier but with my luck my fist broken leg would be while diapered.

Snowshoeing, sledding, and any other winter sport is great diapered. With bulky winter wear anyone could get away with an extra bulky and loud diaper.