LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Suggestions For To Fix Boredom

So I find myself bored a lot lately on the web. I used to play games like WoW but now I'm bored of that too. I only seem to go to about 5 different web sites and thats it. I into gaming but have no money to buy new ones..lol. I don't know maybe I need some new forums or something. I'm a computer nerd also. What do you guys surf mostly? Maybe I need something completely new!!!

I just visit a trio of forums and some webcomics and occasionally picture sites. Sometimes, it can be interesting to looks stuff up on Wikipedia or Tv Tropes, too... I get most of my entertainment from the tv, videogames, and DVDs.

Wiki up something interesting and go link-surfing from the links....which leads to other pages and other links and so on :whistling: I've spent hours reading about favorite bands and their members, which other bands they went to, and so on :biker_h4h: If you're interested in punk, where many people have played in many bands, you can spend weeks absorbing the history of what they all did over the years B) By then you'll be so tired of sitting in front of your PC that you'll find something useful to do instead :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Bingo.

Backindiapers, what are your favorite non-computing hobbies?

Well lets see, I'm a musician. I play guitar and drums but own neither right now...lol! Hence the lack of funds thing. I also have been playing tabletop rpgs with some friends. That's only once every two weeks though and that depends if I can make it because of working. I also enjoy acting but it takes a LOT of time to devote to doing local theater. The web just plays into my down times of my life so well. Everything else has to be planned out. And that's hard with friend's schedules and mine. But I'll look into stumble upon....Thx!

Well lets see, I'm a musician. I play guitar and drums but own neither right now...lol! Hence the lack of funds thing. I also have been playing tabletop rpgs with some friends. That's only once every two weeks though and that depends if I can make it because of working. I also enjoy acting but it takes a LOT of time to devote to doing local theater. The web just plays into my down times of my life so well. Everything else has to be planned out. And that's hard with friend's schedules and mine. But I'll look into stumble upon....Thx!

Well you could try building a guitar out of parts a little bit at a time. I just built a fretless bass basically this way. But if you want a way to kill hours online try physicsgames.net

Or you could try i-am-bored.com

And another thread just reminded me about console emulators. You could get one and play some vintage rpgs like cronotrigger or zelda;a link to the past.

1. Get Firefox.

2. Search the Firefox Addons for StumbleUpon.

3. Set up/customize StumbleUpon.

4. Stumble!

~ moogle

I am now hopelessly addicted to this. I just gotta remember to use it sometimes now lol. Thanks for pointing this one out!

-Sky