LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Replacing Girlfriends Underwear With Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

When I get a girlfriend I want to go through her drawers and remove her underwear, replacing them with disposable diapers. Think she will wear them as a substitute?

• Like 2

I really hope you don't act like this in real life, because you're never going to get a girlfriend if so. But to answer your question, no, I do not think she would wear them. She would most likely tell you to get lost.

• Like 3
Guest little_jonny

When I get a girlfriend I want to go through her drawers and remove her underwear, replacing them with disposable diapers. Think she will wear them as a substitute?

seems like someone is acting like a 5 year old and not an adult. if you really do this, she might call the cops on you and you will have lots explianing to do. so think beofre you type next time

• Like 3

@moana: I think thats pretty accurate to the state of the OP.

However, that being said, I did pull a stunt like that once, with my wife. As we were packing for an overnight trip to SoCal, I secretly replaced all her panties in her bag with fluffy white thingies. And, didnt let her know I did. Before the airport, I put one on her, and we proceeded to the airport to go "Wooooosh" over 500 miles in an hour and 30 and go to my, at the time, company Xmas party. As we got to the hotel and unpacked, she couldnt find any of her panties, and started getting panicky. I told her to look more carefully, and voila!!! She finds what I packed for her. With a defeated look in her face, she sat on the bed, and accepted her fate for the trip.

Moral of the story is: Keep your hands at 10 and 2, and stay alert. you will see all that goes on around you.....

or dont let me pack for you, muahahahaha!!!!

• Like 1

I did that once, with my ex. Now keep in mind, We had lived together for a while she was aware and occasional participant and had a good sense of humor. She saw it and laughed and said "you wish" some teasing back and forth but her panties were eventually returned.

If you are comfortable in the relationship and it could be seen as humorous, go for it but depends on the girl, and the situation too.

• Like 1

I did that once, with my ex. Now keep in mind, We had lived together for a while she was aware and occasional participant and had a good sense of humor. She saw it and laughed and said "you wish" some teasing back and forth but her panties were eventually returned.

If you are comfortable in the relationship and it could be seen as humorous, go for it but depends on the girl, and the situation too.

Your point is taken, however I will point up that you said you "did that once with my ex"

Guest Diaperdragon

You sir are the reason why women are not into Diapers. This is why Women will never accept you for who you are if you pull that stunt on her.

• Like 1

How about we replace your brain with an octopus...at least then there would be some intelligence :rolleyes:

that would be a horrendously bad idea, he would then be some horrible mutant of a troll and a mindflayer! to anyone who has no idea what im referring to there, play D&D (Dungeons & Dragons).

• Like 1

Why are so many automatically assuming that this girl will call the cops, bail immediately and the OP's not acting like an adult, trolling and an idiot for asking when you have absolutely no clue what this guys girlfriend could be like when he gets one, her personality or anything. Look at all the negetive feedback on a seemingly innocent question. For all we know, the girl he finds could be into many fetishs and already know this guy has a diaper fetish. You'd think for a diaper forum, we'd have a little more open mindedness on topics such as this. I think it was more of a light hearted, fun question, not one meant to get slaughtered over. Now there's so many hate posts amongst other members stating they've actually done the proposed yet it seems they are not getting the flack the OP is??? Nice people, real nice.

Now to the OP I'd say if you think she can take it, do it. You'll know if she can. Just let us know if you ever do it. That's one way to get her attention for sure!!!

• Like 1

I don't see what all the huge fuss is about. If the guy didn't go overboard and was normal otherwise, I think most women would laugh if somebody did something like this to them.

Now, if you started insisting that they wear them with any kind of persistence after the initial gag...not going to look good.

• Like 1

I'm going to gout on a limb and say this was probably meant as joke. At least I hope so.

Curi if you've seen his topic here and after people replied, his post in the topic here states that he "stands by" his original post because "this would be heaven to 99.9% of us here"...Meanwhile, he only THINKS that (as he has no proof for the figure). So if I had to guess, he'll "stand by" this post too and note that he's serious. Furthermore...To me, since he keeps posting posts like this in all seriousness (while contributing nothing else), makes me wonder what else in his life he truly thinks about.

~ moogle

• Like 1