LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies

^ I am going to have to disagree highly on the absorbency fact. This has been discussed many times over and multiple people have said it through out this thread that the absorbency is no where near a Bambino, Secure, Molicare, Abena...this is well established already. Maybe the one tape thing appeals to certain people and some people like the design better but thats about all it is...it is truly a novelty diaper because it lacks the absorbency that Molicare, Abena, Bambino and Secure have. Which is why they charge so much because they realize people looking for a novelty diaper will pay that price.

Your wrong!!! We NEVER said anything about any of those diapers you must be talking about the absorbency of the Secure XPlus.. we where talking about the absorbency of the Secure Plus witch is as the same if not even worst then Depend..NO swell at all just leaks!!!!!! I don't need the absorbency of any of those diapers the ABU diapers hold a good 2 or 3 wettings and that's fine for me who wants to sit in a wet diaper all day? not me after like 2 wettings I get changed

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

Your wrong!!! We NEVER said anything about any of those diapers you must be talking about the absorbency of the Secure XPlus.. we where talking about the absorbency of the Secure Plus witch is as the same if not even worst then Depend..NO swell at all just leaks!!!!!! I don't need the absorbency of any of those diapers the ABU diapers hold a good 2 or 3 wettings and that's fine for me who wants to sit in a wet diaper all day? not me after like 2 wettings I get changed

I suppose you wear your Cushies to work too.....lmao.... Do you work? or do you wait for mommy to make you dinner and hand feed you with a spoon when she gets home and stuff?

You must bewealthy.... the episode "King Baby" on CSI comes to mind.... oyyyyy *shivers*

I suppose you wear your Cushies to work too.....lmao.... Do you work? or do you wait for mommy to make you dinner and hand feed you with a spoon when she gets home and stuff?

You must bewealthy.... the episode "King Baby" on CSI comes to mind.... oyyyyy *shivers*

One word comes to mind .... but I can't seem to remember it. Thanks for playing, but now you have just shown your colors and they aren't very pretty.

PS: I've been incontinent for years and yes, I would wear these to work if they were around at the time, considering at that time I was wearing Depends and Attends which were noisier, bulkier, and held about the same amount not to mention were hard to move quickly in. Cushies would have been a life saver.

• Like 1

Your comments are not only spiteful, they are hateful. You sir have no right as a newer member to chastise someone. I spend damn near 24 hours a day in my diapers. I have a physical need. If I chose to wear Bambinos one day than so be it. "what if I get into a accident" Obviously it's serious enough that I won't care! My doctor has seen me in Molicares.

While not a baby print to be sure, I'm betting he hasn't seen a lot of purple diapers. I am also Married to my Wife/ Mommy, She does accompany me to the doctors, whats wrong with that? She Cares for me. We also have a one income family. King baby was no more than a show, showing but a glimpse of our lifestyle and at the cost of ratings . Many people in this community are 24/7 in diapers for whatever reason, some incontinent, so for mental need as they like the feeling. Who are you to chastise them, Jealous much?

BTW I love when my wife feeds me and gives me a bottle, then changes me and rocks me to sleep. That is what it is, this is a AB/DL community Your a DL I am warning you this time leave the AB's alone. If you don't want to be part of this site, I can show you the door! :closedeyes:

• Like 1

I received my sample today .. the smell is really nice, and the print really is freakin cute and my wife loves it, but i'm borderline with their largest size.. so I can't really rely on this one for 24/7, which is really sad.

If it works for you like an abena works for me, well you are in luck. I wish it would, because they're a great idea. it just didn't deliver for me.

• Like 1
Guest Unconstruct

HA-ha...I'm just happy I am not as consumed to this fetish. It makes me feel funny and happy, but not as a lifestyle freak..... KIIIINNNNNGGGGG BBBBAAAAAABBBBYYYYYY

Guest NaughtyAshes

HA-ha...I'm just happy I am not as consumed to this fetish. It makes me feel funny and happy, but not as a lifestyle freak..... KIIIINNNNNGGGGG BBBBAAAAAABBBBYYYYYY

inb4theb&hammer.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Finally decided to order some last week, 30 of the Abu cushies and 30 of the super dry kids, I just wanted to try them out as I have been waiting for their business to either get it together or stop doing business. Abuniverse seems to me to have their stuff in order, I got my email notification right away and got them from Fed Ex on time! Opened them up and as was impressed! I have been a DL since the age of 3 and still to this day because of growing up to fast/weird childhood have never been able to fully let myself be a kid during that time or now be an AB. I am a bit strange in the sense that I have a whole bunch of what make me tick so multiple cars, computers, speakers, watches, and about 400 diapers from all different companies. These diapers are pretty good for absorption, better than a attend but less than a Abena X-plus, Bambino/ Secure X-Plus. Mine handled 3 good sized wettings and I really felt like I was 2-1/2 years old again, I was lost in bliss. The single tape is pretty solid and one has held up for 5 days of going to bed with it (dry diaper) for 8-10 hours each night. The Cushies are my pick over the Super Dry kids and currently they are mixed in with Molicare Supers, Attends 6 tape, Abena X-Plus so it as mentioned before by others they are the day off diaper. When I sit at home and clean the house, do laundry, and especially when I sit down to watch sports. The plastic is awesome and the leg gathers are pretty nice touch that not to many diapers have. Not having a waist band wasn't that big of a deal to me even though if it did this diaper would be hard to top. As a DL a little thicker would be nice as I usually don't pee in them but would like a little more junk in the trunk which would make most of us happy. All in all a pretty solid diaper and really helped me to just sit down in a white t-shirt and the Cushies and feel like I was toddler again. Hopefully this might help some of you who are on the fence about them, I have been wearing diapers to bed for over ten years and like most of you started with depends and now would touch them as they are too thin. I usually sleep with 2 molicare supers plus at night as I love the thickness.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they are nice and look cute. But they just aren't thick enough for the price you pay.

I'm guessing you never looked at the quality of them all that closely and thought about how much it costs for that, and the printing. But meh, I don't think you deserved that negative mark for it so I'll counter is just to be nice and then explain this to you. ;)

The cost comes up so high because they have to make some form of profit to stay in business, and the product costs for something so customized are high, not to mention the backing they use isn't cheap plastic. Color printing on plastic that doesn't rub off easily is also expensive, tapes (and tape panels for that matter) have the actual printing on the sticky side normally, so the ink is between the layers of plastic, but on the surface they have to use two different colors of plastic or pay for expensive inks. "Ink" being a general term for printing method in this case. Considering all the trouble they go through just to get the shape people wanted and all the bonus features, I'm surprised at the cost. I expected them to be far more expensive, but most medical brands are not much less expensive now.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Cute for AB play but otherwise not practical. They hold about 2 wettings and run on the small size.

Well .... they were designed to be like the baby diapers, and baby diapers are usually changed after only a couple of wettings, depending on the time between wettings as well. Though i have had mine survive 4 coffee wettings, I'm a big coffee drinker, before leaking. Now they do not handle flooding well, which I do when I first get out of bed sometimes, depending on how deeply I sleep sometimes I don't empty at night or I have to empty again just as I wake up. I am actually surprised by how much they do hold. I may not need the booster pads I have for them after all. Now, even when not full they do leak a little if the inner guards pass the leg gathers or if the leg gathers fold under, they are a little wider than typical adult diapers and this can happen with movement quite easily.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

you will love them they are very,very cute they look just like today's baby diapers and the tapes are the best!!

Yes it look very cute. But i dont now how much pe it can take.

Yes it look very cute. But i dont now how much pe it can take.

its a diaper and after its had about 2 may 3 wettings its time to change any diaper. Diapers are not meant to be put on and then your good for the day lol diapers need to be changed all of them. i change all my diapers ABU & Bambino after 2 wettings if you do that then you will not have any leaks..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Good point :lol: Erm... I'm sure if I came to bed wearing one of these, I'd get "the look" but part of me kinda likes getting that :blush:

Funny. I used to get "the look" all the time - until I started buying the cute ones. My wife doesn't get the fascination with the institutional-looking things.