LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kate'S Rough Day

Here's a story I've been working on for awhile. I polished it a little tonight, and I intend to write more this week. Let me know what you think so far. It's from the point of view of a fifteen year old girl, which is a stretch for me, but it was an enjoyable exercise.

I woke up on Thursday morning and lay dreamily for a moment as the world came into focus.Then I felt the coldness around my hips and the world came crashing down on me. I had wet the bed again and I knew what was coming.

My name is Kate, I'm fifteen years old, and I wet the bed once or twice a week, as I have since I was ten. My mother has tried everything to get me to stop, and her latest ploy was to threaten me. Her threat? To give me a spanking and make me wear a diaper the next day and night.

She had tried the spanking ploy before, with limited success, (it kept me from wetting for about a week or so) but now she was trying to humiliate me as well. I knew it was useless to try to clean up before she came in in a few minutes, and would only result in a harder spanking. It was also useless to try to stop her.

I looked over at the package of teenager sized diapers she had placed on my dresser, as motivation, I guess, and started to cry. I had a limited social life as it was, and now I would have no friends.

My mom walked into the room, saw me sitting up in bed crying, and knew what had happened. She had little sympathy because she thought she was helping me. How could I get her to understand I have no conscious control over my wetting. My body just decides to pee while I'm asleep.

She sat down on the edge of my bed and patted her lap. I already knew what to do and lay across her knees. She still spanked me when I acted bad, but this was completely unjustified. She grabbed the waistband of my pajamas, and pulled them over my developing hips, exposing my white bottom. I was mortified at the position I found myself in.

I knew if I tensed up it would only make it worse, but I couldn't help myself. When her hand came smartly down onto my naked posterior, I started crying harder. Her rhythm was steady and unwavering, but that didn't make it any easier. It was all I could do not to throw my hands over my backside, which was being rapidly heated. Her hand kept coming down, and I kept crying harder. After what seemed an eternity, she stopped. She pulled me up into her arms in a half sitting position, so my weight was mostly on the side of my hips.

"Please don't make me wear a diaper, mommy." I pleaded through my tears.

"It's for your own good, dear. You don't want to wet the bed forever, do you?" I shook my head no. It would do no good to argue. "Go get a shower. I'll be waiting for you when you finish." I stood up and dropped my pajama bottoms, stepping out of them as I removed my top. I place them both in the hamper and walked to the bathroom to ready myself for the day. I turned the shower on and stood under the hot water, letting it wash the tears off my face. My bottom was still on fire, but the water flowing over it made it feel a little bit better. Eventually I finished crying and washed myself.

I toweled myself off and stood looking at my reflection for a minute, steeling myself for what was to come. Normally I'd head back into my room to change into my clothes for the day, but today that would include different underpants. With a sign I rejoined my mother.

When I got back into my bedroom my mother had already changed my sheets and laid out a changing pad, and had a diaper, baby powder, and lotion on the bed next to it. I hadn't worn diapers in over ten years, but I babysat on occasion, and could guess how this would proceed.

I lay on my back with my hips on the pad and raised my legs. I felt humiliated and kept my eyes closed and my hands on the bed at my sides. My mom proceeded to rub lotion over my bottom. Next she grabbed the diaper and unfolded it. With an expertise that only a mother can employ, she applied it to me with the utmost of ease. After she taped the sides, she drew a little heart on with a permanent marker. "I don't want you fooling with these during the day." If I took it off, I wouldn't be able to line up the heart without help, guaranteeing I would still be wearing it at the day's end.

She left the room and I started crying again. I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow. This time my tears dried up quickly, and I stood up to get dressed. I pulled a bra out of my underwear drawer, but no panties. My mother had seen to it that I didn't need panties. I sighed again and hooked my bra. I pulled a t-shirt over it and searched for a pair of pants that would hide the bulk over my hips. I eventually setting on a skirt that came below my knees. I stepped in from of my mirror to examine the damage. It wasn't too bad, No one would notice unless they were staring fixedly at my crotch or ass. There was no danger of that.

I wasn't worried about wearing a wet diaper all day, either. I knew from experience that after I wet the bed, I didn't usually have to go again until mid-afternoon, about the time school lets out. Surely I could push it all day.

When I went downstairs my mom had already gone to work, and there was a note on the kitchen table. 'Don't fret too much, this is for your benefit. Love, Mom' Yeah, right.

School that day was hardly bearable. My best friend was absent, with no explanation. I sat by myself all day, looking miserable and not talking to anyone. A couple of my other friends looked concerned, but no one said anything. They just let me mope in peace. No one noticed the diaper, at least not that I could tell, but I was in constant fear they would.

On the bus ride home, I was nearly bursting with the need to pee. Normally I would have gone before I left home, but I couldn't today, for obvious reasons. I would just try to hold it through the entire bus ride. About halfway through, I knew I wasn't going to make it, but I fought on stubbornly anyway. I had only about five minutes to go when I felt the first drops escape. I gave up at this point and let a torrent out into my diaper. Thankfully, it contained it all.

When I got home that after noon I saw mom's car in the driveway. It seemed odd, as she wasn't usually home for a couple of hours yet. I wasn't worried about it. I opened the door and looked around for her. She wasn't in the kitchen or living room, and her bedroom door was closed. I opened it without knocking, and saw she was laying in bed taking a nap. She had taken off her pants, and was wearing a t-shirt, panties and socks. She was curled up on the bed, with her butt facing me. I stood looking at her for a moment, and was on the verge of waking her to get my diaper changed when I noticed something. She was wearing black cotton panties, and the crotch seemed a little shinier than the rest.

Now I am a fifteen year old girl, and I am quite familiar with how a woman's body becomes aroused. I masturbate often, and occasionally have become aroused enough to cause a wet spot on my panties. But this shininess was different. My mother was wetting the bed! A small puddle was forming between her thigh and the bed. I was pissed! (no pun intended) Here was the woman who had, earlier this day, spanked and humiliated me, and for whom I was wearing a wet diaper, wetting her own bed!

I shook her awake. "Hi, honey, when did you get home?" Then she must have felt the wetness, because her expression changed. "I can explain..." she started, but I cut her off.

"No explanations. This is for your own good." Normally my mother is stronger than me, but I had the element of surprise, and adrenaline was pumping through me. I had her over my lap with her panties around her knees in a matter of seconds. I gave her a spanking like the one I had received that morning, only she was hollering and trying to block my blows. That only made it worse. My mother couldn't even take a spanking as well as her own daughter! As I spanked my mother I lectured her angrily. "So you punish and humiliate me for something outside of my control, something you also suffer from. What a hypocrite! I should spank you extra for that! You, of all people, should empathize. My own mother, a bedwetter. What a disgrace."

I felt the spanking had gone on long enough. Not that I felt my mother got what she deserved, but my hand wasn't used to this and ached like hell. I stopped and pushed my mother off onto the floor. She fell down and I noticed she was crying, but I couldn't bring myself to care just yet. I stood and walked to the door, but stopped before I went through. Without turning around I told her "We'll talk about this later." Not waiting for a response I closed her door and went into my room. I pulled off my skirt and stood there in my diaper. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, dressed in a diaper and t-shirt. Now that I was getting over my initial anger at being diapered all day, I noticed how cute I looked. I stuff my butt out and pouted. Definitely cute.

My diaper was wet, though, and needed changing. I glanced at the package of diapers, but decided I needed to be appropriately dressed for the talk with my mother. I untaped the sides of my diaper and let it fall to the ground with a slight thud. I picked up the tub of baby wipes off my dresser, pulled on out and cleaned myself off. I picked up the diaper and dropped it and the wipe in my trash can. I grabbed a pair of clean panties and pulled them on. I surprised myself by being disappointed that they weren't as thick and soft as the diaper I wore today. I would definitely have to do some serious thinking about this later. I pulled on a pair of jeans and sat down to sort out my thoughts before I went and talked to my mom. I sensed a change in the dynamic between us, and I didn't want to mess up and lose my advantage.

To Be Continued...

• Like 6

look it was dot believable and it was gust ok. cant any one do it right? i mean lets say i have a girl that is mine and is in diapers because of en illness like fiebrspinelmofitit which cases rapid growth of your nerves making them fuse together thus she cant control her bottle-futons and there for is in diapers! see this is gust en thought! k so keep trying to get it right? :bash::roflmao: ps one not on

look it was dot believable and it was gust ok. cant any one do it right? i mean lets say i have a girl that is mine and is in diapers because of en illness like fiebrspinelmofitit which cases rapid growth of your nerves making them fuse together thus she cant control her bottle-futons and there for is in diapers! see this is gust en thought! k so keep trying to get it right? :bash::roflmao: ps one not on

Please don't do this to people who are trying to write stories. Did you notice that your post is the only one that is negative, rude, and completely incorrect? Aside from your lack of the ability to spell (try a dictionary, I keep one beside me all the time) you were rude. Don't be that way. I loved the story, and didn't feel the need to criticize any grammar or spelling errors. I just enjoyed the story! Try it. And don't let me catch you posting this kind of criticism again! I'll get this girl's mother to spank and diaper you! :P

Please don't do this to people who are trying to write stories. Did you notice that your post is the only one that is negative, rude, and completely incorrect? Aside from your lack of the ability to spell (try a dictionary, I keep one beside me all the time) you were rude. Don't be that way. I loved the story, and didn't feel the need to criticize any grammar or spelling errors. I just enjoyed the story! Try it. And don't let me catch you posting this kind of criticism again! I'll get this girl's mother to spank and diaper you! :P

I appreciate your support. I have no idea what lonewolf was even attempting to say. Maybe he's got an illness like "fiebrspinelmofitit" that affects typing skills and "bottle-futons." I'm sorry, but his post cracked me up.

DL_DB, please ignore ignorant coments like that from lonewolf. Everything he wrote screams 'Dickhead!' I think your story was pretty well-written, and I look forward to you continuing.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Great story so far. Looking forward to more!

Lonewolf, normally I'd tear into a post like yours, but it's wrong for me to go after someone with such limited mental capacity as you.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Good job so far, I know she's going to diaper her mom.

*sigh*

If she is, someone else will have to tell us about it, considering that this story hasn't been updated by the author in over two years... :rant:

It is a very intersting start on a very promising story. Seeing that there was only this one chapter written, hopefully someone esle would take over. It could be most enjoyable. :thumbsup: