LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pride Parades

Parade season is once again approaching and I am anxious to make plans.

As far as I know Parade season starts in Phoenix AZ on Saturday April 17th.

Next up is Las Vegas on Friday April 30th. This parade is fun because it is the only night time parade. Starts at 8:00 PM. There is no information yet on an application deadline.

Third is Long Beach on Sunday May 16th. Application deadline is April 30th.

San Diego is in the middle of July (Probably Sunday the 18th)but date has not been announced yet. It is also a Sunday morning parade.

These are the parades that we have attended traditionally because of there proximity to us out here in the western U.S. There are many other such parades around the country. If there is one near you that you would like to participate in please let us know.

Bri Guy, Square Duck, Sassy Girl and I are hoping to get more participation and support from the AB/DL community this year than we did last. We have given you plenty of time to plan for these events if you would like to attend. So no excuses!! :whistling:

We always have a lot of fun, so come and join us and experience the acceptance and support of the community.

I just realized something. I always drive where ever I want to go, and driving to phoenix (again) is just a big chore, then I thought, why not take a train! HEY! that would be fun!, so I am looking at schedules and such to see if I can take a train to and from Phoenix instead of enduring that long drive back and forth.

Just something to post, so I 'might' make it to Phoenix this year....Still working on it though

qwack

Either the train or I can drive you. Chauffeur status or what not... Either way I'm putting in my requests at work tomorrow so I have the days. :D

Gonna have to make for some sleeping arrangements in phoenix however... Entry fees and such, let me know where to send the $$ too.

And Tami, think you can have me a bonnet by then? I'll do the parade in a onesie and a bonnet maybe... or somethin... lol

I am not sure I can do both Vegas and Phoenix? I definately want to do Long Beach. I have already worked it out to stay with auntie B in Pasadena.

San Deigo is still out there aways so we will see.

If I can't do both Vegas and Phoenix which would you prefer?

I hope to do all but well see.

The bonnet is a definate either way Bri

I am not sure I can do both Vegas and Phoenix? I definately want to do Long Beach. I have already worked it out to stay with auntie B in Pasadena.

San Deigo is still out there aways so we will see.

If I can't do both Vegas and Phoenix which would you prefer?

I hope to do all but well see.

The bonnet is a definate either way Bri

Vegas for certain! !!

• 1 month later...

As it currently stands Tami will be coming into town for the Long Beach parade a bit early in May, so if anyone wants to have a gathering for a dinner a brunch or what not, and not have to worry or hassle with the parade itself, we are all open to suggestions. We have a couple of months yet to plan, and it doesn't have to be anything fancy, as we are all pretty laid back. If you are in the vicinity and want to hang out for an afternoon or something,and have read about out past adventures, now is the time to pop in and make suggestions for dates or times of availability.

we don't bite....really, but you may come away with your ribs and stomach hurting from Tami's humor ;)

lets do it! :thumbsup:

Qwack

• 3 weeks later...

Tami will be in town a week early, so if anyone wants to get together for dinner or coffee or something that week, we'll see what we can cook up. we'll try and keep it fairly centralized also, somewhere in the LA area, so no one has to drive / travel to far.....hopefully.

qwack

Either the train or I can drive you. Chauffeur status or what not...

i think you should say "will drive for diapers"

i myself won't be joining you guys in body, but i hope you all have a great time, from the pics of last year it looks like you will!

Since Tami will be coming into town early for the Long Beach event, I am thinking of putting together a gathering in the Los Angeles area. There are a number of Buffet places (Hometown buffet) that are generally a good place to hang out and chat and get a bite to eat.

Unless someone has other ideas, I am currently looking in the Pasadena or Burbank area, to save tami some driving, since he has already traveled a great deal just to be here.

There are other eating places as well, but I figure a Buffet works as the waitstaff doesn't bother you much and you don't have a limit on the time you are there.

Any other thoughts or considerations are always welcome :thumbsup:

qwack

Sad News!

I will not be able to attend the Pride events that I have annoucned here in this post. My income is not stable enough to make the commitments to go. I want to give you all as much warning as I could incase any of you were starting to make plans.

I am very very sorry about this!

Hope you are all well

Best regards Tami

Sad News!

I will not be able to attend the Pride events that I have annoucned here in this post. My income is not stable enough to make the commitments to go. I want to give you all as much warning as I could incase any of you were starting to make plans.

I am very very sorry about this!

Hope you are all well

Best regards Tami

DAMN!!!

Well, I hope things get better for you....is there something I / we can do to help....maybe??

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man! I'd go if I was visiting my family in Phoenix but sadly I am not!

Stupid question but here goes...I am pleading Pride Parade Ignorance. For Shame! Who are the Pride Parades for, exactly. Is this something that DLs and/ or Littles should be marching in? BTW, I do support the LGBT community however I am not one of them.

OK, Let me have it hehe!

Oh man! I'd go if I was visiting my family in Phoenix but sadly I am not!

Stupid question but here goes...I am pleading Pride Parade Ignorance. For Shame! Who are the Pride Parades for, exactly. Is this something that DLs and/ or Littles should be marching in? BTW, I do support the LGBT community however I am not one of them.

OK, Let me have it hehe!

Well, I am not the Expert here. Tammy, Square Duck, and Briguy are more qualified to speak then I am. They have marched in the Pride parades. The late Heidi Lynn was a big proponent for AB/DL's to get involved in Pride parades. The Pride Parade is focused on the LGBT community, but the spirit of the the parade is the acceptance of ALL.