LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello.

sdsddlr

I brand am new to this site, and still trying to find my fit in the ABDL spectrum. I have been wetting regularly at night for years, both with protection and not. The cause is not physical- I've seen MDs, psychiatrists, OB/GYN and a urologist. It used to embarrass and annoy me. Then it interested me. Then I appreciated it. And now I enjoy it. It's the regression and helplessness that interests me. I have very little experience with age play, but I feel very much a little girl. I dress to look younger and you might find me haunting a playground. I am obsessed with coloring books, puzzles, stuffed animals, and toys. I just started wearing pull-ups in public during the day and it really puts me in a "smaller" mindset.

It helps me deal with stress and calms me to the point where I may become dependent on wearing. So I find myself here to explore the role that diapers and ageplay have played and may figure into my life. Thank you.

Hi! It's kind of interesting; I don't consider myself an age-player, nor do I wear to achieve a 'little' mindset, and, as such, consider myself strictly DL, but I find myself with a number of youthful pre-occupations, such a penchant for collecting fuzzies and often being silly. Many folk tend to be a bit surprised when they discover my real age, thinking me much younger. *shrugs*

There's nothing exclusively youthful or immature in collecting stuffed/plush/fuzzies. And people only start being silly less when they have to. I put on a pretty good facade and then go home to play with dolls all night.

You are correct, there's nothing necessarily 'exclusively youthful' about collecting fuzzies, but it IS rather atypical for 39 year old men. *chuckle*

As for being silly and playful, hmmm... I think I may be more so and more publically so than most, but then, that's probably just a matter of opinion. :)