LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abkingdom Is Back!

Davids wet

I started my profile there today, but I "don't have enough bandwidth" to upload any of the pictures. I tried to send them a pic of myself all gussied up but couldn't figure that out either. I have found the English section. Can anyone help me with getting to see those cute pictures?

Thanks guys and gals, GlennDL

Google Translate told me the site says, "You must have sex with giant toilet on yourself."

I couldn't agree more.

:roflmao: Yeah well, I guess we get them back when they gotta use it for this site as well huh? :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

So is abkingdom having problems again? I have tried a couple times in the last few weeks and now it just shows a blank page. So are they have financial problems again?

So is abkingdom having problems again? I have tried a couple times in the last few weeks and now it just shows a blank page. So are they have financial problems again?

I don't think ABKingdom having financial difficulties.

Sounds pretty much like a couple of unknown technical issues.

It's probably possible that the site has been shut down by French authorities due to an act violation, though I'm not 100% certain about. Maintenance is likely the most optimistic scenario in my personal opinion.

ABKingdom is now under the control of the guy that owns DL-Boy.com and he is in Montreal, Canada. I haven't tried the site in months so don't know much more then that. I was under the impression that the actual site was moved to DL-Boy's servers in Canada back in January.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...