LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Girls In 1 Diaper?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Think it's possible to put 2 girls in the same diaper? They would be lying down one on top of the other. I suppose it is possible but the diaper would have to be on properly, secured by lots of tape. When one stands up I'm guessing the diaper would just rip off, not good. Anyone ever try this?

• Like 2

Why not be fair to each girl and diaper each of them individually so that they will be comfortable? The "H" factor is still there but the sanitary conditions are superior. Also, imagine the cleanup! And you can have more than two girls this way.

:roflmao:

Personally, I like the idea. I'd say face to face and taped in tightly like with packageing tape so if they walked it wouldn't rip apart easily.

If you could get two girls to do this then I'm sure they'd be open for each wearing a diaper individually too so why such the hate of this idea people?

I've read some stories where a girl or guy would have there diaper pissed into by someone else as they were wearing it. Kind of a dom thing.

I just don't see the need, or the why for this. Whats going to happen when you have two girls in the same nappy? They lay there? They wet? Umm yea.... Its not as if they can get some hot girl on girl action going on or anything. Put them in the nappy, then take them out to play?

Just seems so pointless.

Think I read that story here, somewhere, or maybe [That site].

Shipwreaked sailor, Southseas island. falls in love native girl where local tribal custom: newlyweds publicly joined and diapered together while family watches first honeymoon night.

Two people in one diaper? No problem in cloth diapers.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

^No kidding!!??

Actually, you wouldn't need all that big of a diaper really. Think about it, the only place your adding to is the side. The front and back would stay the same so just whatever around the side of the second girl is the amount bigger the diapered need to be. I'll bet to slim girls could easily fit into a large.

Also, you could add to the whole seen not just by having them lay there doing nothing. Ideas could be to have some forplay before getting into one, someone oiling them all up and powdering them, then lay ontop of eachother while they are making out, touching eachother, playing with their breast. Diaper them all the while there engaging in the sexual activity. Could have them wet or mess(if you're into that) the diaper and rub eachother down there, and be giving a guy/s bj's or something, or have a hole cut in the back of each girls diaper to be screwed by 1 or two different guys all while diapered and the girls are facing each other. Be like having conjoined girls. I think there'd be plenty of hot ways to make this sexy.

Guest diaperguy68

people keep asking 'why' but they forget that this is a DIAPER forum, for people with DIAPER FETISHES. let's not forget that, and don't act weirded out. i don't act weirded out that you like wearing diapers, and that is equally absurd.

ok so it's different, but why is everyone slaughtering this guy for this post.. it's just an idea that came into his head, and he thought he'd share his pondering, seesh

You would have to read some of his other threads to understand

people keep asking 'why' but they forget that this is a DIAPER forum, for people with DIAPER FETISHES. let's not forget that, and don't act weirded out. i don't act weirded out that you like wearing diapers, and that is equally absurd.

I get that, I really do. But you post some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen, and I've been on the net a long time.

^No kidding!!??

Actually, you wouldn't need all that big of a diaper really. Think about it, the only place your adding to is the side. The front and back would stay the same so just whatever around the side of the second girl is the amount bigger the diapered need to be. I'll bet to slim girls could easily fit into a large.

Also, you could add to the whole seen not just by having them lay there doing nothing. Ideas could be to have some forplay before getting into one, someone oiling them all up and powdering them, then lay ontop of eachother while they are making out, touching eachother, playing with their breast. Diaper them all the while there engaging in the sexual activity. Could have them wet or mess(if you're into that) the diaper and rub eachother down there, and be giving a guy/s bj's or something, or have a hole cut in the back of each girls diaper to be screwed by 1 or two different guys all while diapered and the girls are facing each other. Be like having conjoined girls. I think there'd be plenty of hot ways to make this sexy.

You've put way too much thought into this :P But well done on making hot :X :thumbsup: Still, two girls in two diapers would be easier, and give them the ability to do even hotter stuff.

I dunno, I'm not weirded out by the thought, I just keep thinking back to the why. If I had two hot chicks ready to be diapered the last thing I'd be doing is sticking them in the same one....

The "why?" probly refers to the 2 girls thing... Personally, I've never understood that, as it's a turn-off for me. I guess I'm too much of a logical thinker or something and my mind always comes to the realization that "2 girls together = neither of them would want me"... Perhaps the others here also come to that realization? Now... It the question had been something more like "Would it be possible for a girl and me to be in the same diaper?", that might get some different responses...

I'd say for the majority of the population, to get two girls of any caliber in a room naked for you, willingly and without proposition, would be a miracle in itself. Let alone two that are hot and into diapers.