LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don'T You Just Wish...

blinkdude

Do you ever feel like sometimes people would just like to try a diaper on, maybe get a nostalgic feeling, but there is so much stigma attached to it? I don't mean fully love wearing them, but just trying them on to see what its like. Lucky for me my past girlfriends have all tried it and liked it in some form or another. What do you guys think??? :closedeyes:

I think if most people tryed one on just once you would have a lot who would continue wearing nappies or diapers.

I think disposible nappies have brought about an increase in ab/dl's

heh, I wish my ol' lady would try one out, but she wont.

Even if Hell did freeze over, and she tried one, I doubt she would like it. She hates just having to wear a pad every now and then, because even they're to thick.

It would be nice if she did like it though. Would make things pretty interesting.

I kinda wish people would just be who they are and stop trying to impose it on others. We whine way too much as a community. I'd love it if everyone embraced the fetish however people are different and thus like different things. Go with the ebb and flows in life and enjoy the ride.

• Like 3

NO! Nappies are for the select few! You have to be worthy to be able to wear nappies! And as for paci's... well, only the enlightened "select few" know the true power of a paci!

In all seriousness though, I feel sorry for people who are too afraid to try new things like nappies because "society" has trained them to be "normal". Although, if everyone was to try on nappies, I'm sure a fair few of them would like it and continue to wear nappies... And then what? Stock shortages! Price rises (supply and demand)! Increased waste in landfills (nappies are no friend to the environment... even clothies have to be washed!). I think it's best that we all continue to enjoy liberalness in our nappies and leave the rest of the world to it's repressed and starchy ways... they don't need to know what they're missing.

If there were no such thing as "gay people", more men would have anal sex. I'm bi, and I think all the time, if men would just get over the fear... Receiving anal sex is one of the most pleasurable things ever (if done correctly)

I'm going to have to say it; straight men do not want to receive it in the ass period, it's not out of fear, some of us just simply do not have any desire for it. I don't like ass play in general and aside from massaging her ass I don't really need to fudge dip my cone. If that's what you're into fine, have fun I'm not here to rain on your parade.

I'm going to have to say it; straight men do not want to receive it in the ass period,

You should look up "pegging" aka reverse role play. It's where straight men are taken from behind by their straight girlfriends/wives etc. There's no question of sexuality brought into it... It's more about female assertiveness/dominance. Just becuase you don't like the idea of anal sex, doesn't mean all straight men don't.

I wish they would...I'm hiding my disposable nappies from my university blockmates so I wish they would just try and see why they are a convienience thing for me-and also then I wouldn't have to focus on hiding them.

Guest diapered67

Have to agree wish people would be more open to this, but then I know I have no control over others, let alone my bladder. So I will stay in diapers.

I'm going to have to say it; straight men do not want to receive it in the ass period, it's not out of fear, some of us just simply do not have any desire for it. I don't like ass play in general and aside from massaging her ass I don't really need to fudge dip my cone. If that's what you're into fine, have fun I'm not here to rain on your parade.

I've been with more straight men who enjoy receiving anal sex, than those who dont. I guess you just have to be secure in your sexuality to understand just how great having your prostate gland stimulated can be :P

• Like 1

I've been with more straight men who enjoy receiving anal sex, than those who dont. I guess you just have to be secure in your sexuality to understand just how great having your prostate gland stimulated can be :P

Yeah I have no experience with it but now that I think about it I bet having my prostate massaged probably would be pleasurable maybe even double the pleasure since if you've seen the movie Road Trip (which is hilarious) you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Psychologically speaking, gay is who you love, not what you enjoy.

On topic, I would just like some acceptance. Live and let live, so to speak. No need to diaper the world. Small steps people, small steps.

*I here by claim page two in the name of BABYVR6!*

• Like 1

You should look up "pegging" aka reverse role play. It's where straight men are taken from behind by their straight girlfriends/wives etc. There's no question of sexuality brought into it... It's more about female assertiveness/dominance. Just becuase you don't like the idea of anal sex, doesn't mean all straight men don't.

I forgot about it till after my post. I for one only like things exiting my bum, so yeah I have no desire to take it up the ass. All anyone can really ask is just to be accepted and left alone. Personally I'd be happy if more women embraced our world.

Get me drunk enough and who knows.:angel_not:

I think it's kind of funny how most people on this site haven't told a soul about their fetish, yet have this unquestioned notion that the world refuses to accept them for who they are, and is generally hostile and abusive toward ABDLs. Is that judgment based on your observations of the average person interacting with an open ABDL, or on your own prejudice against the average person?

Most people don't even know ABDL exists. I should think knowing a group exists is an important prerequisite to hating and persecuting it.

I think it's kind of funny how most people on this site haven't told a soul about their fetish, yet have this unquestioned notion that the world refuses to accept them for who they are, and is generally hostile and abusive toward ABDLs. Is that judgment based on your observations of the average person interacting with an open ABDL, or on your own prejudice against the average person?

Most people don't even know ABDL exists. I should think knowing a group exists is an important prerequisite to hating and persecuting it.

Ahhh to be so young and carefree.....

The world is a nasty place, most people are unthinking ignorant people. Hell I know people who hate gay people still. They may not know we exist but as soon as they here about us they'll think either A ) Ewww Nappies! or B ) PEDOS!. Now granted if you sit down with someone you know, whos a good friend, and is quite open they'll have a chance of accepting you. But most here or have heard about us from the TV, shows like Jerry Springer and Trisha. They make a snap judgement that its wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIdhAC9t58

Yay for tolerance :/. Hell most of the general public think doing it doggy style is kinky.