LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Bit About Myself!

I am a 30yo gay AB, but as important as that is to my sense of identity, it is far from being my entirety.

I live my life doing as much as I can for the people I care about. I volunteer for causes I believe in (which involves a lot of work in the mental health communities, but that's OK with me). I also work out at the YMCA twice a day - one day I just decided I did not like being as overweight as I was, so I started that, and now if a day goes by without me getting a workout in, I feel as if that day as been sort of wasted. I also enjoy hiking Mt. Ranier in the summer and fall.

What else is there? I plan on becoming a FT student at TCC starting in the spring quarter, and I am very much looking forward to that. I am not sure what I want a degree in yet, but I did feel like a baby in a candy store while I was looking at the class catalog, seeing so many very interesting classes in there.

In any case, I thought I would make this introduction post here, and see where it leads me. Take care!

What else is there? I plan on becoming a FT student at TCC starting in the spring quarter, and I am very much looking forward to that. I am not sure what I want a degree in yet, but I did feel like a baby in a candy store while I was looking at the class catalog, seeing so many very interesting classes in there.

Welcome! You sound like a liberal arts major in the making. :)