LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Or Pull Ups?

Diaper666

Wich do you perfre  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Wich do you perfre

• Diapers
    • Pull Ups

I am a "pull-up" boy mainly. They are just so much easier to wear, convenient to slide up & down without losing it's form, they are much more discreet. As an active 24/7 wearer they provide me with all the protection I need when I'm in the big people world. I also enjoy wearing a tape or pinned diaper when I am home and needn't worry about my bulk or waistband. I wear cloth and disposable of each. ProtectionPlus extended wear are my disposables of choice with second nood going to TENA Ultra. Being padded in anything is great :D

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 1 year later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I would have to say I like the pull ups better. Its easier for wearing outside of the house. The diapers are to large and crinkle. Also can't find my size in diapers all the time so the pull ups are easier. But I will wear diapers!!

Tia

I used to wear pullups, tried most of the types available and always had leaks with them.

Some of the better ones were nice to wear, giving that bulky feeling without the full puffyness of a full diaper showing

under my pants, but whats the point if you were showing wet spots on youre trousers nearly everyday.

Pullups need youre trousers to be taken off during a change too, Diapers you just take one off and put another back on, you can even just slide plastic pants down, change then back up with diapers.

I would choose diapers everytime, mostly because I need the extra absorbancy.