LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing Positions

I wouldn't say I have a favorite.

But since I'm mostly a bedtime wearer, I have to lay on my back.

If I lay on my tummy, it usually comes up out of the waistband.

And it doesn't matter if I'm in Bambinos with plastic pants.

I might as well not wear a diaper as it all goes out the side.

Luckily, instead of wetting in my sleep, I wake up just enough to "assume the position".

Then I drift off back to sleep. (it's really a good, secure and soothing feeling when done right)

After a childhood of bed wetting with no other protection but a plastic sheet,

There is a real physiological reason I wear diapers to bed so I wet the diaper, not the bed.

As others have said, the best way to pee is in a diaper. When I'm in a disposable diaper and lieing down, I do have to be careful not to be on my side because leaks are a definite problem. When in a diaper, I love to pee standing, sitting, lieing, walking, talking, squatting, leaning, or any position.

When I'm not in a diaper, I'll stand or sit depending on the situation. I can't ever remember peeing prone without a diaper and I've never stood on my head and peed (wouldn't really want to and not just 'cause I don't like standing on my head).

Does anyone else like the walking crab position? Standing up is ok, but the closer I am to laying down the more natural it feels.

And I agree, the BEST feeling from using your diapers happens when you wake up at 3 am and it just happens naturally, while you lay there. It's definitely something that you can't put into words for a non-AB.

And on a side note, I would like to nominate this thread to somethingawful.com http://www.something...ily-diapers.php I mean seriously, to take time posting all that means the dude obviously has a diaper fetish and is probably reading this now. Come out of the closet man, you'll feel a lot better wearng thick diapers and plastic pants rather then spueing hate speak into the black hole that is the internet. We all know you like reading about people wetting themselves, just take your balls out of your purse and admit it.