LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Buy Today?

AutieAB

I was debating on whether or not to buy a wipe warmer.....well I batted it around in my head for a few days....and went and bought one hehe.

Tonight I'm also ordering a onesie from fetware

Bambino sample pack, ABU Dry kids sample pack and ABU Cushies sample pack :)

*does happy diaper dance* No more leaky diapers! Woo hooo!!!

Today ... not much. I got a bag of lollipops and baby wipes at the grocery store! No pictures to post or anything :blush: but, the lolli's are mango flavored ... Yummers! The wipes are fun too! :)

Guest Baby Tiana

What did I buy today? Hmmmm.... let's see. I bought the best thing on the world. Better than diapers and any baby items someone could ever find. I got myself a Australian Shepherd.

Her name is Ellen :) However... I can't actually take her home till June, but she's officially mines as of today! :) Only a month old tomorrow! :)

By the way, the person holding Ellen is not me....

• Like 1

I went shopping today and I bought a really cute bib from the dollar store that's pink and has kittens and hearts on it. I also bought some wipes and some diapers from walmart, the equate briefs. I'm surprised at how big they are but the have excellent tapes, which is good since I like to adjust my diaper alot and have had problems with ripping tapes.

Right now I'm wearing the bib, a t-shirt, one of the diapers and I have on my adult sized baby booties that I found at a novelty store about a week ago. I also have a pacifier in my mouth ^_^

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Actually I bought it yesterday, on the day of release and was waiting outside the store when they opened at 9am with a small bunch of other people... I was the oldest person there by far :lol::lol:

I know it's not an AB-item as such, but it's certainly a facilitator. A big part of my early childhood downtime was spent lazing on the couch playing Mario games... I'm about to put on a nice comfy diaper, get my blanky out, fill my sippy cup with chocolate milk and go recreate my childhood in front of the telly. Bye bye cruel grown-up world! (for a few hours, at least :lol:)

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh, what haven't I gotten myself *giggles. Well, I got a nuk5 bottle-nipple from Fetware (never sure how to spell that lol), a paci from pacifiersrus (641F, but I think it yellow on it somewheres), sample packs of Abena Abriform & Deltaform from XPMedical, this bottle that stillhasn't shipped yet, the pink doggie (I wanna spell it this way!) that I've shown to almost everyone in my glee (if you haven't seen it, PM me. I'll send you the link ^_^). I need to build my savings back up, but I'm also planning on getting some picture books as well as a couple of Disney Princess movies :D. Idk what it is about Little Luci, but I luvs princess movies :D:D:D.

~Luci

Yesterday, before I went to see my movie, I bought lil Luci a My Pretty Pony coloring book, crayons, and bought the adolescent Luci (which doesn't sound quite as fun lol) the first Lemony Snickett book. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to crack down on the spending, since I need to save for a new computer and monitor. I may buy my girls some used things, though, if they don't cost too much.

~Luci

Several rubber panties 10 and skirts 11 that are used to make babydolls and slips like the ones in my Gallery

Oh, Lots! :)

On the Internet:

another cloth diaper (adult sized)

2 pairs of rubber pants (no matter what they're made of, to me they'll always be rubber pants)

a package of Mollicare diapers(trying them out--I mean, PURPLE)

At Babies R US:

A diaper pail for cloth diapers :)

a teething ring

washable waterproof pads

a ton of Earths Best baby food (great sale at Diapers R Us)

2 dozen baby diapers (another sale item: buy 1 get 1 free)

more baby lotion (buy 1 get 1): baby magic soothing lotion and a tube of lotion for keeping in the diaper bag

extra nipples for my baba

Babies R Us has a Rewards R Us program, with coupons just for members. That's how I got the BOGO on diapers and baby food for fifty cents a jar. I highly recommend this program.

This is the first time in well over a month that I've bought more than my usual ration of Depends, so I was due. Besides, much of this was retail therapy as I had to say goodbye this week to some of the best students I have ever taught.

my girlfriend is transferring to a college thats going to be a 2 and a half to 3 hour drive so we got each other stuffed animals to have to snuggle with. i got her a classic piglet and she got me a classic whinnie the pooh. its my new favorite. its so soft and plushy

5112943DDRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg