LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kins Products

Haven't ordered for a while, but they have some of the best products out there... I would still highly recommend them. Depending on the status the order may or may not take a bit longer, but worth the wait. :thumbsup:

It's been awhile since I've ordered from them as well, but I *loved* their products. They were of excellent quality and would recommend them to anyone. Due to the fact that they are out of Canada, it took me a little while to get my order, but like Repaid1 said, totally worth the wait.

Yes I've used a few of Kins products too, but bought them from companies in the UK, paid ver the odds for them by buying them this way.

I find their vinyl pants really nice to wear and good quality and their rubber pants the same.

I also have a few pull-on cloth diapers by them too also nice and thick and have lasted well.

Yes, very recommended. Excellent service and quality.

I have been personally to their plant in Richmond, BC and purchased products .

I have onsies, plastic pants, cloth diapers, a sleeper.

Another choice for custom fit products would be ForeverAKid. With adult baby products, you get what you pay for.

I too have bought from them and had a very positive experience both with the quality of the plastic pants and the service. I haven't bought from them in some time but I would still recommend them.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 months later...

I purchased several items from them February 2010. Great products as always, but some items take a while to get shipped. I have ordered from them 4 times in the past 18 months. Each shipment took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I don't think they are too much more expensive than most other companies and the quality is worth the wait.

Let us know if/when you order from them and the results!

I purchased several items from them February 2010. Great products as always, but some items take a while to get shipped. I have ordered from them 4 times in the past 18 months. Each shipment took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I don't think they are too much more expensive than most other companies and the quality is worth the wait.

Let us know if/when you order from them and the results!

The majority of the product they stock are not like off the rack. Alot of the items are made on an on order basis. Some items can be custom ordered which will take longer, like sleepers etc. They do stock a supply of diapers and onsies and fair amount of plastic pants.

Good luck with your future order and enjoy.

I read this thread today and went to the KINS online store. Here is a list of things I'm gonna ask mommy for:

KINS Original Onesie T-Shirt Color: White Code: 12002 Size: Large Price: $30.00

KINS Adcult Pull-On Cotton Diaper Color: White Code: 10702 Size: Large Price: $28.00

They have a nice looking Golf-Shirt but at $45.00 I'll have to wait awhile. My goal is to always have a onesie on in public - they'll never know and I get to feel little. I once bought a Velcro adult diaper but ordered a medium - it doesn't quite fit. Wah...! Otherwise it's great, but I like a higher waisted diaper like the pull-on. Comfy!

I'll order over the phone. I'll need these soon! Already have plastic pants. I'm trying to boost my diapering confidence and its working! I like talking to helpful salespeople about the diapering products.

I'll let you know how this goes.