LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Vs. Romper

Onesie V.S Romper  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which do u prefer and Onesie or a Romper?

• Onesie
    • Romper
    • Something else

Just wondering which outfit other diaper lovers or adult babys have and wear. I have both and I love the way the romper wraps around my thighs and moves when I'm crawling. I also love my onesie though too. Also where do you buy your outfits and clothes. I use ebay and this seller that sells everything at great prices. She loves making the outfits and does a professional job. Let me know if anyone wants the link to her store.

What IS a romper?

On AB shop sites the catagory of romper always seems to be filled with loads of items each completely different.

I haven't got a onsie but I want one.

I tend to use Ab special shops or normal clothing shops that make babyish stuff.

Yeah Loopy u got it. I got an eyore one and I got it off ebay. Here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/BIG-TOTS?_rdc=1

If it don't work just go to ebay and type in BIG-TOTS and u should find it. But this seller makes the cutest and best baby and toddler clothes and always wraps them with ribbon and attatches a thank you message. She actually loves what she is doing and I think that is great.

I think a romper is like a onsie, just with shorts at the bottom, instead of a snap crotch... example:

304927464_tp.jpg

(I still want one :P)

Can't say which I prefer, since I haven't tried a romper yet...

Single cutest thing I have seen in 10.

I want one me size so much.

A onesie is an extended T-shirt with poppers underneath, better worn with a disposable to keep it up. There is usually an outer garment such as trousers or skirt

A Romper has pants or shorts on the bottom and is designed to be worn with cloth nappies for the same purpose. They are normally worn without any outer garment - for romping! Generally they have a a lot more room inside.

A strapped romper post-21710-12625446914109_thumb.jpg

A full romper post-21710-12625447287628_thumb.jpg

post-21710-12625446914109_thumb.jpg

post-21710-12625447287628_thumb.jpg

To me rompers, sleepers and Onesies all have their reasons for being. I have attached photos to try making myself clear.

I am crawling while wearing a yellow romper. This has a snap-crotch for easy didee changes. That is identical to the crotch of my Onesies. The difference is that my rompers all have attached skirts.

I am standing, clutching a blankie, while wearing my pink Onesies. By the way, "Onesies" is still a protected registered trademark belonging to Gerber. Consequently many vendors of AB clothing call these "body suits" All of my own Onesies are designed by my youngest sister Missy. Since 1994 our Mom does the actual sewing, using patterns drawn by Missy. The original Gerber Onesies had the snaps at the bottom of the crotch. Even before Missy started making us adult Onesies, she had designed infant/toddler Onesies in vivid colors, even blocks of colors, with the back crotch flap extended so that the snaps are in front. This way when an infant is on her back the snaps are in plain view of the caregiver. For AB, when changing your own diapers, having the snaps in front makes the process easier. This is also true for your caregiver. I prefer the snaps above my crotch because it makes sitting more comfy. I also have many Onesies made of plain white knit cotton. When worn with a skirt, shorts or jeans the top portion looks like a well-fitted T-shirt.

I am also standing in the photo showing Mr. Blue Bear and my pink sleeper. That has feet with non-slip strips on the soles, which is important should I walk off the carpet. Missy designed our sleepers with a long zipper going down the left leg in front all the way up to the neck. This does make diaper changing easier for a caregiver. I admit I need to unzip while standing and actually step out of the right leg, sort of bunching the lower part of my sleeper, before I can change my own diaper. In consequence I seldom wear a sleeper for play. Hardly ever in Southern California is it chilly enough in bed I need a sleeper. Instead I wear either a Onesies or Baby Kellie 2-piece set to bed.

The final photo shows me wearing a favorite Baby Kellie as I ride my Stick Horsie. A Baby Kellie set is similar in concept to a babydoll. The difference is that both the top and bottom of a Baby Kellie are made from the same material. The top often has a babyish decoration. It might have a lap-shoulder or peasant neck opening. The bottoms are fitted to cover diapers inside waterproof panties. These days most of my Baby Kellies are made of thin cotton to be comfy on our typical warn nights.

post-16053-12625519655091_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625521005777_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625521401437_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625534366228_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625519655091_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625521005777_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625521401437_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12625534366228_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think a romper is like a onsie, just with shorts at the bottom, instead of a snap crotch... example:

304927464_tp.jpg

As Angela eluded to, My Onsies, Rompers, and short-alls all have snaps in the crotch ( or there abouts) just like the real thing. :thumbsup:

(I still want one :P)

Can't say which I prefer, since I haven't tried a romper yet...