LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Club Diapers

I think that "club wear" in this context is garments worn to clubs, ie, night spots with music/noise, drinking, etc. I have heard people who go to these places referred to as "clubbers", and apparently there's a lot of freaky clubs out there. My impression is that they're a bunch of poser kids/attention whores who are participating in the reckless sensual candy store of shocking youth culture. It doesn't really have much at all to do with AB/DL. The related links on that site appear to confirm this.

Anyone have any more information on this??? I too don't get this and am wondering what this is all about. I remember hearing about a commercial and seeing it advertised on TV where there was a shot where the baby did a flip of some sort. They did a little camera magic and dressed a gymnist in the same suit as the baby and she did the flip from a short distance, so as not to see her face. Escentially, an adult wore a baby outfit to pull off the flip. This was probably cheaper then CG to make an outfit and pay an actress for the shot. However, I'm sure it wasn't this outfit in the commercial but maybe this is what this is similar too???

Check out this Link More information on it.

Buy Stuff Here

Okay, sorry, I get it now. Peggy Noland is an over the top, crazy fashion designer, or whatever that makes outrages and bold clothing. Not to mention expensive as all hell!