LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How True Is This Story

Guest aielen

Yikes, yet another case of a popular teen actress who might, or might well not, wet her bed. When I was in middle school, 35 years ago, such gossip made the rounds.

Remember all the fake photos of Alicia Silverstone in diapers? In the actual photos, taken for the cover of Rolling Stone, Alicia was wearing a pink romper and top hat. With crude PhotoShop white plastic panties replaced the bottom of her romper. Alicia was generous enough to raise funds for child abuse prevention and toilet learning education.

A few weeks ago when "2012" opened, there was a lot of discussion because the mother of the character Lilly Curtis is shown buying GoodNites and saying her daughter still wets her bed. In turn there is speculation the actress, young Morgan Lily Gross actually does wet.

Now someone using the pen-name "mmmphill" managed to post on the IMDB discussion board about Miranda Cosgrove, who is having a break-out year in her TV and film career. After 6 years in front of the camera, since she was 10, Miranda is well on her way.

Well, the people like "mmmphill" should have done better research. Ms Cosgrove is represented by William Morris Endeavor (WME) probably currently the most powerful agents in the entertainment industry. Her attorneys are the Los Angeles firm of Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown. They know how to file defamation of business reputation suits and how to send cease and desist demands. Probably their investigators know the true identity of "mmmphill" and the physical address. I am surprised that first message is still up on IMDB since 25 November.

So what if at one time Ms Cosgrove did have delayed toilet learning or some perfectly ordinary urinary control set-backs in bed. This happens with a significant percentage of maturing youngsters. Maybe the pressures of performing exacerbates the situation with child stars. At least people who are not famous get less publicity about wetting. However, being teased will hurt anyone.

This afternoon I did a search for any published interview in which Ms Cosgrove admitted bedwetting and did not find any. What is shocking is that IMDB accepted the posting without demanding proof of the actual interview from the OP. Bottom line is, SO What if Miranda Cosgrove does wet. Obviously she has social continence in public and while performing.

http://www.imdb.com/...82?p=1--Miranda Cosgrove wets the bed??

The thing is, Loopy, that only naive fools take crisis control advice from Wikipedia. The exacerbation of the Tiger Woods incidents clearly demonstrates that it is not always in the best interests of celebrities to stand mute. Dealing with all that is best left to experienced, trained and highly educated professionals. In the routine course of my own corporate law practice virtually every case I litigate requires sophisticated shaping of public opinion. To handle that kind of crisis control there are many international public relations firms.

For your information, it was the late Williams Morris and his business partner Abe Lasfogel who started only hiring law school graduates as agents. Back during the Depression of the 1930s those WM agents usually had not taken bar exams. These days many of the WME top agents have practiced law. Several of my classmates stopped their law careers to become agents at WME. Still, it is hardly ever the agent with legal education who directs licensed attorneys. Almost always it is the other way around. What I did not mention previously is that Miranda Cosgrove retains I.D. Public Relations. They are considered a leading PR firm for younger performers.

What is unknown at the moment is if the magazine interview happened or if it is published. It could be the events of 27 November have obscured the interview. Ignoring the IMDB post is not the way ID PR, WMR or GTR&B operate. One explanation could be that Miranda Cosgrove did in fact make such a comment during an interview, perhaps admitting to bedwetting when she was an older child. It also is possible the tabloid and entertainment gossip outlets are not discussing Ms Cosgrove's alleged wetting because this is no longer sensational. Does anyone remember the diaper quote from Sarah Jessica Parker?

The thing is Angela, if her agents set the lawyers on the poster, or got imdb to take it down then everyone would be all over it. Leaving it as a random post by some creep that no one is going to really believe is less damaging. See http://en.wikipedia....treisand_effect :P

Not counting the above, but SJP just made a quote again the other day, Friday on the Early show. She said "I love the smell of babies" "Even a wet diaper smells good to me". I thought I was going to die when I heard that!

BTW Glad your "home" Angela!!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi To everyone on this site i hope you all had very nice Christmas.

I was not sure weather to post this or not but decided to let everyone out there know, that i know Miranda Cosgrove for couple of years now. As she is my friend i cannot tell you weather this story is true or false.

sorry but cannot

nappyman