LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Duct Tape Stuff

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

hey guys, i thought i would share some of my duct tape stuff with you.. im a big duct tape freak, i have made duct tape wallets, duct tape rose pens, duct tape roses, duct tape wrist bands and some other stuff.. right now im trying to sale some of my work and here is a wallet i made. i have 5 other ones that i will post soon as well as my duct tape rose pens

SANY02633.jpg

SANY02642.jpg

as of right now im short on some colors, i think i have enough to make about 2 wallets. and yes girls i can make a pink wallet

Guest little_jonny

Nice!

thank you, i can also make some custome wallets... or try to, im still trying to think ok some designs to put on them.. and if anyone is wondering, the wallet(s) are 100% duct tape..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest little_jonny

thanks, i tried making a youtube account and myspace but didnt work out to well... i'm trying to think of more ideas.. my new project im going to try to work on is a duct tape shower curtain. yes that is correct, a duct tape shower curtain.

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys, i thought i would share some of my duct tape stuff with you.. im a big duct tape freak, i have made duct tape wallets, duct tape rose pens, duct tape roses, duct tape wrist bands and some other stuff.. right now im trying to sale some of my work and here is a wallet i made. i have 5 other ones that i will post soon as well as my duct tape rose pens

SANY02633.jpg

SANY02642.jpg

as of right now im short on some colors, i think i have enough to make about 2 wallets. and yes girls i can make a pink wallet

Did you seee the Mythbusters episode where they made a real cannon, and a sailboat out of it?

ok,the sailboat did have a thin skeleton of metalbars on which they formed the boat, but the boat skin, the sail and the rudder was all made of duct tape.. Most crazy thing was tht it actually seemed to be sailing nice and easy, but the story didn't mention anything about how long it would last before needing a redo.

They just did a second duct tape episode where they made a bridge out of nothing but tape and walked across a 100 foot span with it!

I just watched the replay of that again yesterday, Holding back a car with duct tape? Who would of thought it wouldn't take that much? Boy do I wish I invented that stuff! :thumbsup: