LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pictures Of Our Nursery`s

Hi all,

Got my temp nursery now finished, while I wait till after the rush of christmas to start work on the bigger room.

I hope others Will post there nursery pics on here aswell.

Sleep tight

Hugs Chloe

post-2207-1134086109_thumb.jpg

post-2207-1134086109_thumb.jpg

guitar_a_goo your right would not advise in your situation ;) but plenty of time.

still had problems doing the nursery because of fears of what friends and relatives would say, and nearly not having the colour scheme I wanted because of it.

The teddies have moved in now and going to have to fight my way under the covers tonight.

diaprbayb sorry me not been around but have been battling some personal demons, that suddenly struck again. Doing better last few days. I wounder why ( cot arriving )

I hope to get the chance to make the first changing table / bench over christmas during my time off. and look forward to posting some more pics as progress allows, got a few bits on order me could not refuse after seeing ;)

Take care all / night night Hugs Chloe

** Thanks again to Aunty, Mummy and daddy again for being there **

- you know who you are !

• 1 year later...

Sweet crib Chloe~ Catch drift homy? LMAO For shizzles~

*ahem*

I don't own a nursery but i already imagined it when i get my own house, which will be constructed little by little by me myself and i. It will be like a secret part of the house which i think would be underground with lots of different hidden rooms :D On a side note i'll be ready for a nuclear attack if it happens when i'm finished my house >:3!! Theres gonna be a nursery down there and a "torture" chamber equiped with all the latest kinky tools~ Theres gonna be a few other rooms but these i call my evil labs of DOOM WHERE I PLAN TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

*ahem*

Necros~

Sweet crib Chloe~ Catch drift homy? LMAO For shizzles~

*ahem*

I don't own a nursery but i already imagined it when i get my own house, which will be constructed little by little by me myself and i. It will be like a secret part of the house which i think would be underground with lots of different hidden rooms :D On a side note i'll be ready for a nuclear attack if it happens when i'm finished my house >:3!! Theres gonna be a nursery down there and a "torture" chamber equiped with all the latest kinky tools~ Theres gonna be a few other rooms but these i call my evil labs of DOOM WHERE I PLAN TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

*ahem*

Necros~

Sounds like fun!

I agree and see it the same way you do. Except i'd probably go and create some sort of basement under the real basement and the only way to get there would be through a trap door in the floor hidden over by a carpet or something like that .... but i'm not saying i wouldn't do it with the bookshelves because it looks even better because i could put stairs to lead to the hidden basement ... that and i could also create hidden passageways throughout the house!

Sounds fun just thinking about it~

NEcros~

Hi all,

Got my temp nursery now finished, while I wait till after the rush of christmas to start work on the bigger room.

I hope others Will post there nursery pics on here aswell.

Sleep tight

Hugs Chloe

do not have one i am a big boy i am 8 today

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds just like my plan Necros. I want some secret hallways (like the ones behind bookshelves) that lead to secret rooms. It would be so awesome!

It would be like a get away from home...inside your home. 0.o

Not so farfetched. I once worked as a handyman on a home that had a secret passage from the master bedroom closet to an office over the garage.

Of course none of us here would waste such a secret passage on an office. :thumbsup:

Anondl

Hey friends.

plans are going slow but I did have some "consultants" in today to look the place over.

HPIM0082.jpg

Bayb,

I hope they get the decorating all done up just like you'd like to see it.

Gary