LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble Sleeping

The Sneak

So anyway, before I went to bed last night I put on my Abena - I find these are the best for overnighters, although I rarely go for an overnighter. I went to bed about 10pm, and woke up again at half past midnight and took a leak. Feeling a little parched, I dragged myself into the bathroom for a glass of water (we're up to five now...), and I have been unable to get to sleep. It's not 2:30am, and still nothing, although I did manage to burst a leak last time I tried (I guess I drank too much water). As the Abenas are rather expensive (I'm in Australia), rather than changing out of it, I've simply strapped in to a Contifit over the top of the Abena.

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping while wearing a nappy, or does it generally make it easier for you? It's not so much "excitement" or the feeling of being wet, as I've had no troubles in the past... Perhaps I drank too much water and need to flush it all out again.

Maybe you're just not tired? :X What happens to me quite a lot is I go to bed, sleep for an hour- hour and a half, then wake up (usually cause of a dodgy dream :/) and that's it, won't be able to go back to sleep for the rest of the night. I find that nappies don't make any difference to how I sleep, they just make me want to lay in bed longer in the morning :P

I always sleep better when diapered... But I don't use them... And I can never sleep when bodily functions intrude... I also have problems with insomnia (though I'm working on that)... My guess would be a combination of the latter 2 of those...

Diapers are better than a soaked bed for me, so I sleep better knowing I will wake up in a dry bed. I use melatonin when I have trouble sleeping. It only takes a small does of 5mg about 30 minutes before I go to bed and I sleep very well. I get 6 or 7 hours of sleep that way.

For me I have absolutely Zero Problem Sleeping with a Diaper on. In fact it seems as if I tend to sleep better when Diapered. Maybe its a calming/relaxing thing? Anyway thats my two cents,

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

For me I have absolutely Zero Problem Sleeping with a Diaper on. In fact it seems as if I tend to sleep better when Diapered. Maybe its a calming/relaxing thing?

The same for me; because I subconsciously relax the tension in my overly active bladder a little whilst wearing, I relax overall in general, making for a better night's sleep.

• 3 weeks later...